Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shashidar ReddyYour feedback matters!
My baby is 1 month old. Should I give her gripe water or mugli ghutti 555. Is these medicines are safe and useful for infants.
Hello Dr. My 2 months old son is allergic to lactose and fructose. .now he is on soy formula zerolac But I have seen a lot of side effects of soy famula milk please tell me in detail what is I do now? ?
Hi my son is 9 suffering from duchnne md his cpk was 17160 reduced to 5123 he is on homeopathy but weakness is not reduced he can walk now thinking to start steroids Dr. Recommended defcort 18 in high dose 10 day/ month & calcium his weight is 35 kg & dose is 54 mg /day.
My 2.10 yr old son, is getting fever every 15 days (high fever) since last 3-4 months. Generally accompanied with Cough and throat infection. What to do? I am really worried about the frequency of this and his intake of antibiotics.
My son is having sweet allergy where has if he had any sweets, chocolates, or biscuits in 12hrs. he will get much cough. Thats why we are not giving any food that couse to cough. please tell me any suggestion to not coming of cough
My 3 year old is sick with a Temperature of 100 degrees she can not keep anything down including liquids. What should I do?
My girl child is 7 years old. Her weight is 45 kg. He suffers illness two times every year like fever, cough, nose block etc. But she is very much active. She sweat very much. Her belly is too much fat.
My 10 year old son has heavy gas problem, in night and early morning and night he has gas release with loud voice and long duration, what can be done to control gas formation. Thanx.
My baby was prematurely born on the 33rd week. She is now 4 months old and weighs 5.1 kg now. She is exclusively breastfed, but for a few days now I noticed a drop in my breast milk supply. When I consulted the paediatrician he advised to give NAN stage 1. I fed her nan twice a day, but after feeding her formula milk she's either vomiting or passing stool in green color. While breastfeeding she used to pass motion once in 5-6 days, but while feeding formula she's passing motion 2-3 times a day and its greenish. Should the change in the colour of stool be a cause of worry? Otherwise she's very active, no signs of any pain or discomfort. Please advise.
Can we give baby of 5 months anything else than mother feeding? Or we should continue mothers milk till 6 months can you suggest me at what month I should start giving my child juice or any other liquid cereal? Please sugest?
The moment when you learn about your child being autistic can be a life changing moment for you. You might feel all the dreams and aspirations which you built around your child come crashing down on a pile of zilch. However, recent developments in this field show that you can certainly take steps to make your child more comfortable and bond well with them.
Autism related disorder usually begin before the age of 3, when the child starts encountering problems in communication and social interaction. This article tries to help you find a way to deal with an autistic child:
- Learn more about autism: Learn about autism as much as you can; a broad understanding of the causes and symptoms of the disorder can help you understand your child better. This will also enable you to respond to your child’s needs better, both physical and psychological.
- Build a strong support system: It is difficult to parent a child who is suffering from autism. Communicating and interacting with your child might be extremely difficult and problematic. In order to overcome this stress, you should have a strong support network, a support network from which you can draw your strength and logic once you have to take major life decisions for your child.
- Review your treatment options: It is advisable to start treatment immediately after the diagnosis is done. Early treatment can help better your child’s cognitive skills that can help him/her cope better with the surroundings and circumstances. The treatment options include behavioral training whereby self-help or social skills training is used to work on the child’s communication skills and behavior. Specialized therapy is another option whereby the therapies are directed at a particular aspect of the child, primarily speech or physical functioning.
- Focus on your child’s diet: Diet plays an important role in the regularization of any disease. Even in case of autism, deficiency of certain vitamins or minerals makes it very important to analyze the diet and then assess it. Consult with the doctor before making any modification to the child’s diet.
- Behavioral training: Behavioral training is an aspect of autism treatment that allows the child to adapt to various conditions. Before a child undergoes behavioral training, it is advised to assess his/her behavior, functional abilities and the environment your child belongs to. The objective of this therapy or training is to induce desired behavior and get rid of the undesirable ones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist and ask a free question.