Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sharma V S
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Sharma V SYour feedback matters!
My grandmother is unable to eat anything and is also finding it difficult to swallow. It has been a week and she's consuming very little amount of liquids and is mostly unconscious. Her condition is deteriorating every passing day. She is around 85 years of age. We are told that her esophagus has shrunk and there's no cure. Can you please help? Is there anything we can dissolve in water to give her which might help in replacing food? Or any other kind of injections? Any possible thing which can overcome the deficiency caused by not eating food?
I have a severe headache after two months I got to know that I am suffering from sinus. So to resolve this which treatment or medicine I should take??
It is more common under age 10 and over age 50. Caused by cold and dry weather high altitudes blunt trauma allergic rhinitis chemical irritants pregnancy vascular disorders vitamin c and k deficiency
Bleeding vessels may be closed using heat electric current or silver nitrate sticks, nasal packing by cotton and gauze, ligation, nasal surgery, removing the foreign body, reducing the amount of blood thinners or aspirin.
I have regular blocked nose and sore throat. Recently I got my CBC test done. In the Report eosinophil absolute count was very high- 0.75 eosinophil -12.8 (RANGE- 0.0-6.0) monocyte absolute count is also high- 0.13 (range 0.2-1) Please advise how to reduce eosinophil in the blood. Please suggest some medicine and precautions.
I am 21 year young guy and I have problems with my face I have lots of pimple and always my nose is looking red what to d to overcome this?
I am suffering from continuous pain in my throat. I am feeling tidiness and pain in joints and fever. This is affecting my studies I can't concentrate on my studies I have also missed many classes due to this reason. Please help.
I am 17 years old teenager. Since few week I am facing severe headaches and fever. I took few pills but they were of no use .even I went to a doctor he told me it normal during season changes. But frm two days I am not even able to sleep and there is bleeding from my nose. What should I do?
I am feeling vertigo now, low blood pressure 80/60. Motion sickness, I had tablets Maxvert 16 for two day twice a day on 27th Feb and 28 Feb. However stopped after that now from 9th March I am having continuously vertigo and feeling sick. My blood pressure came low 80/60. I had taken salt and juices yesterday. Please suggest treatment.
Sinusitis refers to an extremely painful condition caused due to the inflammation and swelling of sinuses. A host of causes contribute to sinusitis, chief among them being allergies, air pollution or sometimes infection. It causes extreme discomfort, throbbing headache, sore throat and a blocked nose. Though different branches of medicines have tried in their own ways of dealing with this problem, ayurveda with its reliance on natural products as remedial measures have emerged as a clear favorite.
Some of the ayurvedic remedies for sinusitis are:
- Inhalation of steam with tulsi: The benefits of tulsi are widespread and need little introduction. The ambit of its advantages is expansive, making its presence felt even in treating sinusitis. In case of severe bouts of sinusitis, it is highly recommended that you inhale steam with tulsi almost every day in the week.
- Have ginger along with honey: Another way of treating acute pangs of sinusitis is by making a paste of ginger and honey. Make small tablets of this mixture and for most effective results it is advisable that you have it every day.
- Avoid certain food: Just how incorporating certain food in the diet help in reducing the pain of sinusitis, eliminating few, often times help you to achieve the same purpose. When you suffer from sinusitis, it is only advisable that you diligently avoid dairy products like milk, yoghurt as well as intoxicants like cigarettes and alcohol.
- Lemon juice and water: In the initial stages of sinusitis, having a daily concoction of lemon juice and water is considered very beneficial. During this phase maintaining a light diet is advisable.
- Practice pranayama: The gamut of ayurvedic remedies includes not only the prescription of what to eat and what to avoid but also several exercises that help in expediting the process of recovery. Among them, pranayama with its focus on control and regulation of breath is particularly beneficial in curing sinusitis.
Kindly take any ayurvedic medicine under supervision of an experienced ayurvedic doctor.