Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sharma M P
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sharma M PYour feedback matters!
I was having acne from my teenage (Currently 31 Yrs) but they had stopped ,8 months before I got Dengue and from that time I am getting Acne again (painful pus Acne. Tried consulting few Dr. but no help. Currently using DERIVAS CMS and benzoyl peroxide 5% with body shop tea tree face wash on Veggie diet and pro-biotic curd ,some Dr. told it will go itself some told its Gut problem and you need supplements (pro-biotic and Zinc) because of Antibiotics .Please Help me in this regard.
I am a lady 43 years I have Fibroid in uterus, and I will get pain during period now it is paining more in lower abdomen portion. I do not want to undergo surgery but shall I go for Laser treatment? If it burns by Laser no Painful it is? Suggest.
Mai one month se gym kar raha hu, but ek problem ho rahi hai. Jab mai gym kar raha hu to mujhe toilet yellow ho raha hai. Koi problem to nai hai na.?
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I have acidic burping after food and constant pain in right upper side of abdomen since last three months what to do. I have done ultrasound nothing abnormal .Only found 3 mm renal calculi and 3.5 mm renal calculi in left and right kidney s respectively .Pls tell me how to get rid of this acidic burping and localized pain.
Is it possible for a girl to increase their height after reaching 18 years? is there any treatment or medicine for that?
Hie I am abbas and my age is 18 years My problem is that in few years my hair become white and become increase very fast In few months my 40 percent hair are white What should I do please suggest for growing black hair.
Almost all of us have experienced bloating, gas or an upset stomach. Yet some people experience this problem at a chronic level. Gas occurs in the stomach and intestines due to breakdown of food into energy. All of us pass gas, however some people do more than others. An average person passes gas 5-20 times a day.
An upset stomach can often cause problems and can be a difficult battle for many people. Although the symptoms of gas problems often relate to an improper diet, yet other factors may be also responsible.
Causes and Symptoms of Gas Problems
- Swallowing air: The swallowed air which is not burped out, passes through the digestive system and is released through the opening of the anus. Hiccups can also occur if you have swallowed excessive air.
- Diet: The reaction of different foods varies from one person to another. Also foods that lead to odorous gas may also vary from person to person. Yet, spicy foods and dairy products are the most common causes of gas. Example - Beans, cabbage, onions, radishes, eggs, carbonated drinks, sugar, packaged foods etc.
- Medications: Certain medicines and supplements, including prescription drugs, can lead to gas problems and bloating. Further, medications which change the hormonal balance in the body can also cause bloating.
- Medical problems: Certain medical conditions such as Irritable bowel syndrome or bowel obstruction can also lead to an upset stomach.
Common symptoms of gas problems include gas pain, cramping, bloating, diarrhoea and constipation. In the worst of cases, gas and bloating indicate colon cancer. Such people experience rapid weight loss, anaemia and blood in stools.
Modifying your lifestyle, in particular your dietary practices, is essential to a healthy recovery.
- Avoiding foods such as spaghetti, oats, bran, barley, banana, bread etc. which contain high fibre content is important.
- You can opt for over the counter medications after consulting your physician. Homeopathy and Ayurveda can be also opted as alternative forms of treatment.