Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sharma M PYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old male, i am suffering with the less weight according to my age. I'm slim and have only 48kgs. So please give me suggestions to increase my weight ?
My height is not growing. So what I can do to grow my height? Also Please recommend me a proper diet for the same.
Dear doc. From last 1 week I have seen my urine is yellowish and slightly continues pain in left side of abdomen and also I go frequently in toilet. I just test my esr which is extremely high that is 135.5. What I do please suggest? my age is 34 and I am neither dibitic nor chain smoker or drinker.
How to he rid of chest fat commonly called gyanocomastiya. Is there any exercise or medicine to get rid of this.
I am suffering from severe headache and neck pain from years took medicines but not cured. When headache comes slightly eye pain also comes. Once in childhood coconut fell on my head and I never took treatment. I think it is the problem for this headache. If headache comes left side then neck pain also on left side like that. Please help me an tell me remedy to cure this ptoblem. Please help me I am suffering alot I cant able to read properly and do regular work because of this headache. Please suggest something.
How to maintain hair daily basis? I am 23 now and suffering from hair loss daily please give me a right suggestion how should I stop this thing?
Hi I am 22 year old please tell me how to loose weight soon, my weight is 57 according to my height I should b 50 kg, please advice me best, m liking forward for your answer.
I am Ratif ahmad I am 21 years old I am suffering from tooth ache I extract one teeth but my others are becoming worst day by day even I brush 2 or 3 times a day I consulted doctor many times but all in vain Now can you please suggest me some remedies or suggestions so that I could improve my tooth.
Hi myself of 25years but my weight is 40 and I look like a 16years girl. Past dayz I used to ate slate pencil I. E balapam is any problem towards me.
What should I do for hair loss? my hair are disappearing. Though there is not much hairfall. Also, my scalp is very oily.
In case of condoms leaks breaks or ruptures. What should be done in case of unprotected sex? Consumption of unwanted 72 tablet after having unprotected sex does it avoids pregnancy? On losing virginity on first sexual act it leading to vaginal bleeding n pain what one must do in such conditions?
I always a fear of die. I think it's like anxiety suffering from 1 year. Always I feel my heart will stop beating and I will die.
I have suffered fever from last 5 days? What can I do? Please tell me best doctor in faridabad or Palwal!
I am 23 years of age but my body build is like a 17 year old boy. What can be its reasons and suggest me any remedy to look mature. I have a lot of baby fat around my belly. My face too has fat. My limbs are thin.
Long, lustrous and glossy locks of hair that swish with the gentle breeze and accentuates the look of any outfit - that's the beauty of well maintained and beautiful mane of thick hair. Yet, many of us suffer from hair loss due to poor diet, too many chemicals in our hair care products, stressful living and a fast paced urban lifestyle where we are not left with enough time to take care of your hair.
Did you know that your shampoo can also lead to hair loss? There are harmful chemical additives, detergent like substances which can make the follicles weak and lead to breakage, as well as other ingredients that can lead to hair loss. Here's how:
- Sulfate: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate or SLS, and Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate or ALS, are surfactants that are usually used by shampoo manufacturers to create extra foam which makes for a luxurious, yet harmful wash. This is usually the case with cheap shampoos. These substances are irritants that can cause hair loss in patches.
- Sodium Chloride: Your standard table salt is also one of the culprits that can lead to a lot of hair loss. Many popular shampoos and conditioners contain this substance which can make the scalp itchy and dry. This leads to hair fall.
- Ammonium Chloride: Many shampoos that do not contain sodium chloride usually use surfactants like ammonium chloride. This can also have a similar effect as its sodium chloride counterpart, as it leads to various symptoms like itching and dryness in the scalp.
- Formaldehyde: This substance has disinfectant-like qualities which can cause a lot of damage to the DNA. Excessive and constant use can lead to indiscriminate hair loss due to the harsh properties of this substance. It is generally a low-cost option that can be used as a preservative in shampoos and conditioners.
- Polyethylene Glycol: This substance is used as a thickening agent that can take the moisture away from the hair and lead to severe hair loss. The use of alcohol and greasers in shampoos can also have a similar effect on the hair.
The health of your hair depends on the kind of products you use, so it is important to look at the ingredients before you invest in a good shampoo and conditioner.