Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sharat Chandra
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Sharat ChandraYour feedback matters!
I am 28 years old and having high blood pressure problem in last 5 days. I haven't experienced this problem in past whole of my life. How to low my blood pressure and solutions for future for preventing this.
I am 42 and my Serum cholesterol shows my levels are 25 units above the the reference range. description result units reference interval Cholesterol - Total: 225 mg/dL 0 - 200 Method: Enzymatic, Cholesterol Oxidase- Peroxidase. Please suggest medication to bring this down.
I m suffering from gastritis and diarrhea is a symptom with it, burping is common, burning sensation in upper abdomen and middle part of chest what should I do to control it.
I have severe pain in stomach from last few days and some irritation in chest it causes very much pain what should I do.
My husband is 76 yrs. He is CLL patient. 2011 was taken chemo. Now his heart's tube has become thin. Maybe he have to perform an operation this year. Is there danger? Blood pressure is high in the rest of the normal.
My wife took ENAM 2.5, once daily, for a fortnight [prescribed after her blood pressure reading was 150/100 on 5th Oct] but the reading today is 161/95.
I am getting pain on left side of the chest near the left breast and above it ,the pain is severe in the morning and then reduces gradually and I don't experience any pain then again it starts at night, this is happening from yesterday morning .what could be the cause is it related to heart.
What are the main reasons for the weight loss and head heart attack in people between the age group of 20 to 40 please rpl.
Hi Doctors, I am suffering from hypertension and I am having headache always. And I am taking tablets. Can you pls confirm if there is any chance to cure this. And I am fearing to have food also. Can you pls suggest what kind of food I can have. Now a days I am having bread , fruits , Vegetables and chapstti. And I am avoiding salt and spicy foods. I am just 26 years young men. Pls let me know for my life time I need to have this kind of foods or if there is an cure for this. And I am not yet married too.
My age is 28 and I ve been detected high bp. I am suffering through body pain, continuous sleepiness. Also my weight is 83 kg and my height is 173 cm. I am under depression due to these disorders and I want to get rid of this. Pls suggest.
The term 'chest pain’ is a very common term and is usually used in day to day life. Basically, chest pain refers to the pain that may generate in your chest, shoulder and can travel to your ribs, jaws and towards your arms. The feeling of the pain can be sharp or dull, depending on the severity of your condition and cause.
There can be several reasons behind chest pain. You need to conduct a few tests to examine the real cause of the chest pain. It is always advised by health experts to take the symptoms of chest pain very seriously in order to avoid any serious problem in the future. Most of the severe and life-threatening diseases behind chest pain involve lung and heart problems. People having serious heart problems often feel discomfort, followed by pain in their chest area.
Chest pain which is related to any heart disease such as heart attack usually has symptoms like:
- Feeling of fullness and tightness in the chest region
- Burning or crushing pain, which travels from the chest to jaw, hands and back region.
- Breathing problem
Usually, it is very tough to distinguish whether the pain is associated with a heart problem or not. But generally chest pains which are not related to heart problems involves symptoms like
- Sensation in your mouth
- Problem in swallowing food
- Pain that worsens when you cough
- Burning sensation in your chest
Common causes of chest pain
- Angina: Angina is a medical condition described as a feeling of discomfort or pain in the chest region. This situation occurs when your heart muscles don't receive blood, which contains rich oxygen. Angina is a symptom of Coronary Heart Disease (CHD). The pain can take place in your shoulder, jaw, neck and arms also.
- Lung problems: People with lung disorders can encounter various types of chest pains. But some common causes are:
- Pleurisy: It is a type of medical condition, which occurs due to inflammation of the lining of chest and lungs. Due to this, you feel a sharp pain at the time of breathing, coughing or sneezing.
- Pneumonia: It is a type of lung infection, which causes chest pain.
- Pneumothorax: It is a type of lung disorder, which occurs when a portion of your chest gets collapsed.
- Asthma: It is a type of condition, which occurs due to shortness of breath and causes chest pain while coughing, sneezing and breathing.
- Gastrointestinal problem: Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) is also a common reason for chest pain such as burning sensation in your heart.
- Other causes of chest pain: There are several other reasons of chest pain such as muscle strain, ribs injury, shingles, anxiety and panic attacks. It is always important to visit a physician whenever you encounter any of such chest pain symptoms.