Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sharadha Nagaraj
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sharadha NagarajYour feedback matters!
I'm one month pregnant but I'm also having UTI infection due to which I'm having lot of side pain two weeks ago I had urine test there 20-25 pus cell present in there this side pain making me uncomfortable feel nauseated every time not able to eat properly and also lower back pain is there what treatment I should take cure this and avoid this in future.
I am planning for a child but in vain and my periods are also not regular and sometimes not getting. As I work for 10 hrs shift so I am out for approx 12 hours and very tired. Please advice any medicine or procedure to get pregnant and conceive?
As the world has moved and is moving towards a more sedentary lifestyle, where non sedentary jobs have become lesser, posture is something that tends to get affected a lot.
Let's look at how some of these bad body postures can affect your health in the long run:
- Increases depression and stress: Many studies have revealed that walking or sitting in a slouched or generally bad position increases the susceptibility to depression and stress. Slouching or sitting in a bad position and thus developing a bad posture will constrict the body, resulting in the poor blood flow. This may cause you to be irritable and tired and over a long time it will contribute to depression and increased stress levels.
- Bad breathing patterns: The lungs and the rib cage in your body need to be expanded fully to work at their best capacity. However, due to bad body postures, the rib cage and the lungs will be constricted and not be able to work at full capacity. This over time will build up to create long term problems with breathing as well as other resulting health problems.
- Problems with digestion: As is the case with breathing problems, when the body posture is not correct it will also affect digestion. This is so, as bad posture also affects the intestines and if they are pressured or constricted in any way, will affect the entire digestion process. Slouching may also cause you to develop a paunch or belly over time due to a combination of bad postures and digestive problems.
- Developing chronic pain in the back shoulders and neck: This is probably the most common and the most quickly noticeable problem, if you have a bad posture. Most of the population with sedentary lifestyle either currently has or has experienced this problem in their back, shoulders and neck. This is again due to constrictions of the muscles and misalignment of the various bones that support these parts. Long term misalignment could cause deformities that could spiral into problems, which are far worse.
- Headaches caused by muscle tension within the body due to bad postures: This has afflicted most of the sedentary work force all over the work, at some point of time or the other. While sitting in a bad position for a prolonged period, the tension in the muscles will build up releasing chemicals that may contribute to headaches. If these become frequent they could contribute to other health problems such as high blood pressure in the long run.
Hi My periods started on 24th of February. I got intimate with my boyfriend on 2nd march (7th day of my period). Although we didn't have sexual intercourse but he rubber his penis on my vagina but didn't ejaculate. I have read somewhere that precum can cause pregnancy so I took an ipill within 36 hours. It started to bleed on 9th march which continued for 3 days. Now I missed my periods which was due on 24th of march. Could I be pregnant? Please answer. Also I have PCOS. Thanks.
हेक्सावेलेंट वैक्सीन (1 में 6) 6 घटक वैक्सीन का एक संयोजन है जिसका उद्धेश्य डिप्थीरिया, टेटनस, हेमोफिलिस इन्फ्लुएंजा टाइप बी, हेपेटाटिस बी और पोलियो से रोकथाम है |
I am going for my second baby just I want to know that after intercourse next day morning I can take the pregnancy test. Test kit can show up with the results and after 2 day my period will start is this was the right time for getting pregnant please help thank you for your opinion.
My daughter is 20 years old with 5.2" height and 56 kg weight. She face severe pain in abdomen on her first day of mensuration cycle for which she has to take pain killers for two days and hot fermentation. Many a times she has to visit doctor for pain killer injection. Once she had CT SCAN 3 months ago and report was normal. Kindly guide about reason and solution if any.
Hello Am 23 year old, I missed my period its more then 19 DAYS I CHECKED 5 times prega pregnancy test it is negative still is their any chances that result would be wrong I am not getting my period. Or except pregnancy their would be another reason of missing period, please let me know it not pregnancy.
I have lumps in my left breast. It has been quite a while since I've had them but I never got it checked. Also, they don't hurt either. In the beginning it was just one lump but not too long ago it has become two. Is this something I need to worry about? If yes, what should I do about it? Whom should I consult? Is it okay to ignore this?
Hi, We are newly married and we are not planning for a baby immediately. So we can not really rely on protection i.e. Condom for birth control. So the question is : 1.Can we rely on condom? And is unwanted 72 good if taken once a month after sex? 2. How many times can she take the unwanted 72 pills? 3.any other mode of birth control?
Hi I have all symptoms of yeast infection. It causes itching in the vagina and sometimes causes pain or burning when I urinate or have sex. I also have a thick, clumpy, white discharge that has no odor and looks a little like cottage cheese from last 4-5 days. I had only white discharge like water from my vagina earlier for many years. Should I be worried? Nand what should I do plz?
When my period starts my stomach starts paining to much and flow of period is heavy please guide me.
My wife found positive on pregnancy test 5 days back but last night she got bleeding heavily. Is it safe to use mtp kit now or it necessary to use. Please advise.
Sir I want to ask that if I kiss a girl (lip to lip) does she got pregnant I totally confused about it Many fake news are on google plzzz doctors help me.
If in case, any bleeding or secretions from vagina with different colour or smell, after long gap of Menopausal period, Then its ideal to consult any Gynaecologist for check up, to avoid Risk factors like Carcinoma, Tumors, etc.
In general, as usual, like for any other C/o, Following some extra precautions like taking Nutritious, Healthy diet,Avoiding spicy, unhealthy, junk food, Doing regular activities, exercises, Yoga, Pranayamas, If needed extra supplements like Calcium etc, getting engaged in some occupation, developing n implementing Hobbies n enjoying those, all will definitily help reducing the above mentioned risks.
Regular Check up also help as precautionary. But with the fear of Disease, n Death, taking Excessive medication for small issues also will do more harm than Good.
Homeopathy will do better Help in giving relief from all above mentioned c/os, related to menopause, if was given on the basis of symptoms similarity.
Because Homeopathy is a system which is based on the individual characteristics, personality,Mentality, their reaction/physically n mentally to various circumstances?That?s why,patient need to give all information abt their C/o,as well as their nature in general to get benefitted well by this System.
Here are few remedies I am mentioning which can be helpful in Menopausal syndrome[based on those particular indications]:-
Argentum Nitricum, Amyl nitrosum, Arsenic album, Belladonna, Lyco, Lachesis, Phosphorus, Calcarea,Kali carb,Aurum met, Nitric acid, Silicea, Staphysagria, Pulsatilla, Natrum mur, Sepia, Sulphur etc?.