Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sharada
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SharadaYour feedback matters!
Am 20 years old, I generally have irregular periods like I get my period in different dates each month. Am married now recently I didn't have an intercourse but we did have mutual masturbation and now I have no periods it was supposed to come on 29th aug later I took a home pregnancy on 7th sep and 14 sep both were negative, due to personal issues In not ready to have a baby! So tell me if there is possibility of getting pregnant. Because I keep stressing sooo much lately.
I am 42 years old, diagnosed with genital herpes 7-8 years back. There were few small episode of breakout but this time its almost 10, days. I am using neem oil to get some relief. Is there 100% cure from genital herpes please advice.
I have endometriosis and pcos, I have a brown fluid that lasts a week at max, my doctor told me that. I had protected intercourse four days ago when I was around the days I had to get my period. The next day I got this brown flow, three days ago. And I haven't got my period. I'm worried because I don't know if it is implantation blood or my usual brown flow. And why is my period delayed. Thank you.
Am getting problem in conceiving. Aftr examining diagnosed with PCOS in my right ovary. Doctors gave me 3 months treatment and then again it wl take few months to conceive. Is there any way to get pregnant soon.
I am 20 and pregnant! I am with my boyfriend since 5 years n we r serious fr ech other! Bt our families r against this bcs of some personal issues. I really want an abortion before my family comes to know about this. Pls help. Where cn I get hospitals in ahmedabad for an abortion.
I am 17 years old recently I had undergone an ultrasound in which it was revealed that my endometrial echo complex is just 6.7 mm thick on 20th day but my uterus size, ovaries and rest are normal I always have regular periods lasting for 4 days .Am I infertile.
I have regular pain during my periods and it becomes to much so I can't do anything and also can't sit for a while. Please suggest.
Please help doctors. I am 21 weeks pregnant (in fifth month whenever I masturbate using my fingers. I feel real bad pain in my stomach that too if I did it while sitting. In sleeping position if I do so. I just get good sleep and it does feel harmful to me or my abdomen region. I am quite confused and scared so need your opinion about safety for me & my baby. My husband is scared to harm my baby. and that's why he left me to my native place. While he is doing job in another state, he ask for phone sex although. Which make me lead to masturbation. Kindly please suggest if masturbation during pregnancy good or bad. Waiting for your valuable response.
The debate about how sex affects sportspersons has been there for a very long time, but it is its reverse which is somehow more applicable. Research has shown that regularly engaging in sports or other physical activities such as exercising can have some really positive effects on your sex life. This has got to do mostly with improved metabolic activity in the cells from the increased motion and exercise.
Research suggests that engaging in exercise, sports and other physical activities result in an increase in flexibility and agility among people, thus aiding sexual prowess and performance. Also, it boosts levels of self-confidence, thus allowing you to believe that you are sexually desirable, (due to increased levels of fitness and toned musculature) which in turn also positively affects sexual capability- in providing higher levels of satisfaction to your partners. Apart from these, there are several other factors of sexuality that are also improved due to engaging in sports or exercise, like:
- Decreased risks of Erectile Dysfunction (ED): One of the most essential benefits of engaging in sports and exercise is that it lowers the risk of erectile dysfunction in men, due to an increased level of blood flow into your penis as a result of widening of the arteries. In this regard, research also suggests that you don't necessarily need to be overly fit or sporting to reduce chances of ED - even a brisk half hour walk works wonders.
- Improved quality of semen: Research has found that if you exercise or are engaged in some rigorous sporting activity for at least 15 hours per week, you will have higher sperm counts than your inactive counterparts.
- Increased libido: High levels of exercise pumps up testosterone levels in men and estrogen levels in women, which leads to better muscle growth and an increased sex drive in both sex.
- Increased chances of achieving orgasm in women: If you work out frequently, then the process of arousal works quicker for you and chances of orgasm is faster and with higher intensity, it gets increased exponentially.
- Heightened sensitivity: In women, the clitoris contains over 8000 nerve endings, which makes it very sensitive to stimulation, and increases arousal exponentially. Increased physical activity heightens the effect of this stimulus and makes sexual stimulation much more pleasurable. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
For a married couple, having a child is the next step towards completing the family picture. However, for various reasons, some attributed to the male and some to the female, this picture remains incomplete.
Talking to a doctor is one of the best starting points. There could be deep rooted causes for this issue and homeopathy aims at treating the root cause and not just infertility. A good homeopath will ask you numerous questions to find out associated symptoms, family history, etc. and then arrive at a remedy that would work best for you. This is a highly customised therapy and so self-medication based on a friend or family member’s recommendation is best avoided.
Infertility in females is often caused by the following reasons:
- Irregular menstruation
- Hormonal imbalance
- Advancing age
- Emotional stress
- Excessive smoking
- Alcohol consumption
- Sexually transmitted diseases (Chlamydia, gonorrhoea)
- Structural abnormalities in the pelvic area including fibroids, pelvic adhesions, blocked fallopian tubes, etc.
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pelvic Inflammatory disease
- Thyroid disorders
With more and more women coming out in the open to discuss, researchers have started working towards identifying the problem and working towards the treatment. The success rate of homeopathy in treating infertility is also on the rise. As with any medical condition, homeopathy treats not just the problem or symptom at hand, but the person holistically. Read on to know some of the common homeopathic remedies, but make sure you have a detailed discussion with your doctor to identify what would work best for you. Self-medication is best avoided.
- In women with reduced sexual drive, Agnus and Sepia are widely used. The vaginal is extremely dry which could be painful during sex. There is also a bearing down sensation of the uterus in these women.
- In women with reduced menstruation, Pulsatilla and Sepia are widely used. The periods are never on the expected date, and when they occur, the flow is quite scanty and suppressed. Pulsatilla is also used when ovarian cysts are present. Sepia is useful in women that are prone to miscarriages.
- In women with excessive menstruation, Calcarea and Aletris are widely used. The periods happen before time, is too long with profuse bleeding. This excessive bleeding also causes anaemia, weakness, and fatigue. These women might also have frequent abortions.
- In women who have experienced a miscarriage in their third month earlier, with uterine and ovarian inflammation, Sabina is used.
- In women who are not able to retain sperms, Natrum carb is useful. There could be an offensive smelling vaginal discharge which is also very irritating and itching.
These are just some of the common remedies, but there are more, and each patient would require different therapy based on associated symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.