Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. SharadaYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, I am 27 years old married female there is very bad odor comes from my genitals area and this is very embarrassing sometimes. Do I need to consult a doc for this or any product available in market which I can use.
6 Tricks to activate metabolism in the morning
Boosting your body's metabolism is largely related to burning calories and reducing weight. Try these effective methods esp. if you are overweight, if you are already lean, never over-do anything, be it exercise, eating or drinking.
6 ways that can help you improve your metabolism.
- Workout: Working out can be the easiest and best way of boosting your metabolism. Do walking, running and cycling. Sweating will tell you how much you have worked out and if you continue it for few months, the results will be favorable.
- Eat fresh fruits and salads: Don't starve yourself by not eating food properly. Avoid fatty and fried food but have as much fresh fruits and salad as you can. This will not make you put on weight. Keep taking fruits and salads at short intervals because these have an ability to get digested early as compared to fatty food.
- Take plenty of water: For increasing your metabolism, kick start your day with at least 3-4 glasses of water. It will help all your other efforts of reducing weight in sync. It will keep your body hydrated.
- Drink lemon in warm water and green tea: Waking up early can actually boost your metabolism; you can see the results after following this habit. Along with this, metabolism will get a boost if you get up half or one hour early. Leave the habit of taking normal tea, instead start taking green tea, it will not only be healthy but since it's an antioxidant, it will take care of your immune system as well.
- Lift weights: Lifting weights can give you instant results. Within a month of lifting weight you will experience boost in your metabolism. But this must be done under trainer's guidance.
- Eat boiled eggs and never skip breakfast: Having boiled eggs in the morning will fulfill your protein intake. Also, it will keep your stomach full for a longer time. On a way to boosting your metabolism, it's recommended not to skip breakfast at any cost.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'
I have done with hydrotubation and Erosion today my Doctor has suggested for IUI treatment but we want baby from natural process than any other method. This month she has told me not to have intercourse is it possible to conceive naturally is chances of pregnancy decrease if we will try from next month will hydrotubation will and waste or has any use for further. I'm confused please help?
Sir, I am 23 years old, for some family issue I don't want child now, so sir please help me how to use mifegest kit, the procedures.
Hello. I have been married for a year now. I have not conceived yet. My last menstruation periods came on 27th of October and I had sex with my husband on the 8th of this month. Is there any chances of conceiving?
I am 8 week pregnant. I am having yellow black stains on my underwear. Its not blood and I don't have cramping.
I need help. I had intercourse with my husband ejaculation took place 3 to 4times. I have also kept into consideration regarding the time period of 10 to 15 days after my periods but still I cannot get pregnant.
My mom is in 45 years age & suffering in menstrual period time due to heavy bleeding & blood clots, please Give us a solution.
In order to fulfill your and your partner's desires if must understand them and along with that you need to keep a track of your mental and physical health, so that you can fulfill those desires. There is an increasing number of people with the issue of reduced sexual drive and this being a private matter are not able to come out in the open to discuss it. However, this is an issue that can only be solved by a frank discussion, and when that is done, it might seem like there was no problem in the first place.
Listed below are some things that can lead to a lower sexual drive. It is to be noted that women and men have different reasons leading to reduced libido.
- Reduced hormone levels: The most prominent cause is reduced levels of testosterone and estrogen, which are hormones required for development of sexual characteristics in males and females respectively. The levels can reduce depending on various reasons from hypogonadism to loss of ovaries to psychological stress to medications to drinking and smoking. The first step in managing this would be to establish the fact that there are reduced hormone levels and pin the cause for it. Most people respond almost immediately to replacement therapy. Additionally, in some cases, the cause for reduced hormones can be addressed when identified.
- Physiological problems: Especially in women, if there is painful intercourse, then the drive is naturally reduced. The reason for the pain could be spasms or infection and need to be identified and treated. Psychological constraints are another major reason that most females have painful intercourse. Counselling along with therapy, if required can help these patients.
- Medications: From antidepressants to antihypertensives, though they are meant to cure some medical condition, they lead to some other condition. Drugs like selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), tricyclic antidepressants (TCA), and beta-adrenergic blockers are famous for their ability to reduce libido.
- Lifestyle habits: From smoking to drinking alcohol to junk food to lack of exercise, the effect on libido is very strong. Smoking decreases blood flow in general, which leads to reduced desire.
- Chronic diseases: Whether it is depression or diabetes, hypertension or hyperlipidemia, they all have an indirect effect on the sex drive of a person. Additionally, the constant stress of having to monitor health and maintain a good lifestyle has an effect on the overall health and definitely on the sex drive. In some cases, this could lead to drinking and smoking and use of medications all of which again can affect the sex drive. It goes into a vicious cycle and the patient needs to accept some facts and manage to work around the others.
It is indeed very stressful when a person finds out that he has a low sexual drive. However, it is not impossible to manage with a little help and support, both from the partner and the doctor.
I am 23 years old 5 week pregnant. Last night I have a unprotected sex with my husband and the sperm gone in my vagina. It will nt harm to my baby na. I am little worried. please help me.
I had sex last month and after that I got my periods normal on my due date. But this month I have not got periods and late by 5 days. Is there any problem. Apart from that I started drinking green tea first time from this month. Please help.
Limit carbohydrates; high insulin levels appear to inhibit ovulation in place of bad carbs like cookies cakes white bread and white rice include good carbs which contain fiber like fruit vegetables beans and whole grains.
Bean diet; plant protein comes with healthy fats and is relatively low in calories and can be helpful for weight loss
Go leafy; leafy greens like spinach romaine arugula broccoli and other dark leafy greens are high in folate, a b vitamins that improve ovulation
Whole milk; consume one or two servings a day of whole milk or other full-fat dairy foods such as yogurt as less non and low-fat dairy
No trans fat; avoid trans fats (found primarily in baked and snack foods animal products french fries and margarine) which increase insulin resistance