Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ShanumaYour feedback matters!
Overweight. Dark skin around neck, waist and under arm. Dark face color oily skin acne prone and acne spots. Need to know how to remove all the darkness and make skin fair.
Hi, I am 24 years old, I have many type of hair problems listed below- -- Oily scalp and very Thin Hair -- Very very much Split ends -- No length Growth -- Baldness (loosing hair from left.
I have chicken pox scar, deep circle type and it get darker from 20 days, how can I remove these scar permanently.
Hair greying is an inevitable part of aging, and it is a natural process. But it can also be a cause of concern if your hair starts greying prematurely; when you are still in your 20s or early 30s. A genetic trait, critical medication conditions or poor nutrition can lead to premature greying. Unfortunately, people think only colouring the hair can fix greying. But this is just a temporary fix, and you need to keep re-colouring your hair. Also, all the harsh chemicals in hair dyes can harm your hair with prolonged use.
Ayurveda For Hair Greying-
In Ayurveda, hair fall is referred to as ‘khalitya’ and premature graying of hair is termed as ‘Palitya’. Both khalitya and Palitya are considered as pure paitik (arising out of ‘pitta’) disorders. It means, when you continuously disturb ‘pitta’ (heat in your body), it can gray your hair. So, according to Ayurveda, if you consume pitta enhancing substances, your pitta aggravates and cause gray hair. From ayurvedic point of view, good hair growth is linked to one’s physical and mental health. When one is cheerful, the hair looks lively, alternatively when one is feeling depressed and pessimistic, the hair acquires a fallen and lifeless look.
Ayurveda is a good alternative remedy for premature greying. It is natural and it has no side-effects.
Here are some Ayurvedic treatments for premature greying:
Coconut Oil and Curry Leaves: This is one of the oldest, and mildest Ayurvedic treatments for premature greying. All you need to do is boil curry leaves (about ½ a cup) and coconut oil (1/8 of a cup) together. After the mixture is boiled enough, put it aside to cool down. Next, gently massage the mixture into your hair roots. Leave it for 20 minutes before washing it off with lukewarm water and a mild shampoo.
Amla or Indian Gooseberry: Amla is an excellent remedy for premature greying and restoring natural pigmentation of hair. Dry some slices of amla, and then boil them in coconut oil. Now massage this concoction into your hair for best results. You have to make sure your hair is entirely coated with this mixture.
Buttermilk and Curry Leaves: For best results, make a paste of a bunch of curry leaves and a cup of buttermilk and apply it on your scalp. Keep it for thirty minutes before rinsing it off with a mild shampoo.
Carrot Seed Oil and Sesame Seed Oil: A blend of carrot seed oil and sesame oil is an effective Ayurvedic remedy for premature greying. Mix half a tablespoon of carrot seed oil and 4 tablespoons of sesame oil and massage it into your hair roots and scalp. Then wash your hair with a mild shampoo for best results. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I had skin infection on my waist area. Now it's completely gone but it's dark marks or patches are still there. How to remove those marks completely?
The juicy fruit inside appeals to your taste buds but you mindlessly throw away the skin of the fruit. Orange is a healthy fruit; it is rich in vitamin C and also contains antioxidants. The fruit has an array of uses when it comes to your overall health but its skin is not used to the fullest. Orange peel has too many benefits. It is a person's lack of knowledge about orange peel that discourages him or her from using it.
Take a look at the benefits of orange peel:
- Mosquitoes will no more be a problem: Apart from the threat of diseases that come along with mosquitoes; their bites can be really discomforting and even serious at times. Use orange peel powder to keep these flies at bay. You should apply orange peel on the bare parts of your body before going outdoors to prevent mosquito rashes and bites.
- Constipation will no more be a daily affair: Chronic constipation can be dealt with by consuming orange peel. It helps to improve your bowel movements. It can also treat other gastronomic problems like heartburn, nausea, and bloating.
- If lack of breath is a chronic problem: Asthma is a great impediment in the smooth functioning of one's life. The simple way of dealing with the problem is to use orange peel powder that can eliminate phlegm from a person's body, thus easing the breathing.
- You can take care of your skin with orange peel: An orange peel face pack can gift you a glowing skin. It is known to remedy blackheads, acne, pimples, dark circles and skin pigmentation. For desired results, you should apply an orange peel face pack at least twice a week.
- Bake an orange cake for your family: Orange peel acts as a wonderful flavoring agent. Add dried orange peel to a plain cake batter and pamper your taste buds with the luscious scent and flavor of orange.
- Live by the Chinese principle: In China, people eat orange peel to rid themselves of blood pressure related problems. Orange peel can improve the health of your heart by regulating blood circulation in your body.