Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shanti
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. ShantiYour feedback matters!
Sir how I can increase my brain memory. I forget things after some times usually. Please sir suggest me a better solution for increase brain memory.
Hello Dr. I am 34 years old. My query to you is that how to be happy in a tensed atmosphere. I have read in book that one should get up with a positive thought which keeps one optimistic. I tried it but often forget to do so. All looks bullshit and crap around me. How should I take the problem I face when I know I ve to solve it with very limited amenities I am provided. I often feel quite depressed. N meaningless. please enlighten me.
I can't forget my ex girlfriend at any cost. I always contemplate on her. Her memories gush through my mind. I have become ecstatic and almost mad without her. Pls help me.
My age is 26 and I live in hostel. I have started gaining fatty tummy. Please suggest me what to do to get my original shape. I am really depressed with it.
A year ago a dog probably bit or scratched me, I can't remember correctly but the dog was alive after 3 month, 2 days ago I ate burger, I had vomiting, fever, lower back pain, anxiety after a day. I get easily worried, a doc gave me medicine and I don't have fever, loose motion, back pain but I am still very anxious and sweating, I am drinking fluid very often, I wanna know do I have rabies, pls help me.
Doctor my final exams are coming my concentration power is low how can I make concentration on my studies tell me solution.
Your mental and emotional health impacts how you think, feel, and carry on in everyday life. It additionally influences your capacity to adapt to stress, defeat challenges, construct connections, and recover from life's difficulties and hardships. Whether you are hoping to adapt to a particular psychological wellness issue, better manage disagreeable feelings, or essentially need to feel more confident, enthusiastic, and adjusted, there are a lot of things you can do to take control of your emotional health.
Regardless of how sad or defenseless you feel as of now, these systems can help your state of mind, fabricate versatility, and increase your general pleasure in life:
- Remain active: The psyche and the body are naturally connected. When you enhance your physical wellbeing, you will naturally encounter more mental and emotional happiness. Physical movement additionally discharges endorphins, effective chemicals that lift your state of mind and give you energy. Customary practice or action can majorly affect mental and enthusiastic medical issues, mitigate stress, enhance memory, and help you to rest better.
- Oversee stress: At the point when stress gets to be distinctly overpowering, it can harm your state of mind, trigger mental and physical medical issues, and influence your personal satisfaction. As examined above, face-to-face social association and physical action are both instinctual approaches to get rid of stress. In any case, when stress hits, it is not generally practical to have a companion close by to incline toward or to have the capacity to go out for a walk or run.
- Eat a solid eating routine: Unless you have tried to change your eating regimen before, you may not know exactly how much you eat or not eat. This influences the way you think and feel. An unfortunate eating regimen can inflict significant damage on your brain and mindset, disturb your rest, decrease your energy, and weaken your immune system.
- Get enough quality rest: Reducing sleep may appear like a good move when you have a very busy life. However, with regards to your mental and emotional wellbeing, getting enough quality sleep is a need, not a luxury. Skipping even a couple of hours here and there can inflict significant damage on your mind, energy, mental sharpness, and capacity to handle stress. Long-term unending work can wreak destruction on your health.
- Discover reason and importance in life: Everybody determines significance and reason in various ways that include doing things that benefit others, and also yourself. You may consider it an approach to feel required, like yourself, a reason that drives you on, or essentially motivation to get up in the morning. In natural terms, discovering importance and objective is fundamental to mental wellbeing as it can produce new cells and make new neural pathways in the brain.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!