Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ShanthishreeYour feedback matters!
Hello sir / ma'am I want to terminate 6 weeks of pregnancy. Kindly suggest some medication. Thanx in advance.
I got married last September till then my cycle was normal .last December I had an heavy flow. Then I started getting irregular cycle in a alternative months.
It's going to be 4 year of marriage. I don't have a baby. 1. I have thyroid So please tell the problem could cause due to this. 2. And I have irregular periods So please tell the problem could cause due to this.
We are trying for child from last 1 year ,but still not succeed, my wife is band her legs after intercourse for 15 min , but no results or coming. please help what to do in this.
Hi, last week I had a protected sex with a call girl. I used a condom while penetration. No lip kiss or any thing. After 1-2 days, I am having throat pain and little bit cough and cold. I have read some where that it is a symptoms of STD. Is it so? Do I need to do test for STD or HIV? Is there any chance for HIV or any other STD?
Hey sir! My fiance is getting more discharge . She was taking homeopathic medicine . The medicine dose is been complete. But still she is getting more discharge like curd so white. Can you help her out?
I am 29 years female and unmarried. I have pcod problem which was known to me when I was 18 years old. I am fair but due to irregular periods I get severe acne on my face and ruined my face to the core. I have been treated by dermatologists and gynecologists and literally I was experimented by lotz n lotz of medicines which helped me in no way. Due to irregular periods I put on weight. Another thing is that, when I was under medication I had severe head ache, nausea, depression and stress as side effects. But even after 11 years of medication the problem still persists. Can you suggest me a treatment that permanently relieves me from this problem.
I am married on 04/05/2014. Two times conceived in 2014 conceived after 1 1/2 month I am aborted due to heavy bleeding & In 2015 conceived after 2 months I am got aborted due to absence cardiac activity. After IUI process Again I am conceived on 12/03/2017. My LMP 03/02/2017. Doctor suggested to Scan of Gravid Uterus. My Scan Report on 14/03/2017 is Uterus is bulky, shows single smooth gestational sac with no fetal pole. Yolk sac noted. Mean sac diameter 05 mm, corresponds to 5 weeks. Uterine myometrium shows few small hypoechoic lesions at fundus region. Larger one is about 9×6 mm ---> S/o Uterine Fibroids. Internal cervical os is closed. Cervical length appears normal. No adnexal pathology noted. No free fluid noted in pelvis. Suggest: Follow up scan after one or two weeks to look for fetal pole. Please tell me any problem is there. Please help me. Again I got pregnant or any problem is there in my Body please guide me what I do.
I am trying to conceive baby but don't know where its going wrong even my periods are sometimes irregular I need to conceive fast I want baby can you please help me.
My wife did ca 125 Ca 125 are substance that can often be detected in higher than normal amounts in blood, urine or body tissue of some people with certain type of malignant Malignant condition ovarian Endometrial pancreatic Lung Brest Colon Is it normal or something wrong help me?
Me and my gf had unprotected sex before three days. Taking unwanted 72 pill now will avoid pregnancy or it will not.
I am in my 5th month of pregnancy and have twins.in sonography it is told that liquid inside is less. So please recommend how to increase it and is it risky to have low liquid inside.
One of the most important decisions a couple takes is to start a family. It fills them with hope and joy of new future, but if the attempts have been unsuccessful for more than six months, it can take a toll on the relationship and the mental health of the couple. This is the time to seek fertility specialist who will be appropriate to analyze the situation and provide proper guidance. Read on to find out the exact indications to see a fertility specialist:
1. If a woman who is under the age of 35 is unable to get pregnant even after a year of having regular unprotected sex
2. A woman who has had more than three miscarriages
3. Someone who has suffered from blocked fallopian tubes and is in need of surgery
4. One who experiences irregular ovulation
5. A couple who has suffered from genital infections
6. A pregnant woman who has consumed an estrogen derivative
7. A man who has been diagnosed with low semen count, also known as poor motility
8. A couple who has not been diagnosed with any irregularity but is infertile
Which specialist should you visit?
If you or your partner or both have shown signs of infertility, then visiting the following specialists can be helpful:
- Specialists for men - Urologists and Andrologists are specialists who treat men for infertility. Urologists conduct an analysis of semen quality, semen count, hormone levels, reproductive organs and abnormalities in bladder and kidneys. Andrologists are medical professionals who specialize in hormonal conditions and physiology of male infertility.
- Specialists for women - Hormonal imbalance is one of the potent obstacles to pregnancy. If a general obstetrician/gynecologist has not been able to successfully treat a woman then she can visit a reproductive endocrinologist who specializes in hormonal disorders. Depending upon the nature of the problem, she can also visit a reproductive surgeon who deals with uterine abnormalities, endometriosis, and reproductive organ surgery.
Pregnancy is a very special time in a woman's life when there is an added focus to take care of yourself and your unborn child. The adage 'you are what you eat' takes on a whole new meaning during this period as it becomes the soon to be mother's responsibility to pack in extra nutrition to nourish her growing bump. Doctors often add in a dose of vitamins to ensure that the both mother and child are well nourished. But beyond that, the food choices you make will maintain a healthy weight gain for you and your baby and eventually even help when you want to shed the extra weight after your child is born.
Here are some tips to have a perfect diet during your pregnancy
- Load up on the good stuff: Even if you've always been eating healthy, it is time to crank things up a notch and include more proteins, vitamins, minerals especially folic acid and iron and some extra calories for energy and increase it as you progress in your pregnancy. But eating to get more nutrients doesn't have to mean eating more in general. If you are already at a healthy weight, then you don't need extra calories in the first trimester. In the second trimester, you need about 340 extra calories a day and about 450 extra calories a day in the third trimester. The numbers will change if you are underweight or overweight.
- Say no to some: During pregnancy, give a skip to food items like raw seafood and undercooked meat and poultry. This could lead to potentially dangerous infections. Other foods to steer clear from include unpasteurized milk and soft cheese. All of these are possible sources of bacteria that can be harmful to an unborn child. It is always good to give your fruits and veggies a good extra wash, as always. Try to avoid the known culprits like popular local fruits that may be laden with artificial ripeners. Also avoid food with excess oil or preservatives. You will also have to say a complete no to alcohol or smoking during this period. While most sites suggest that you also ditch your caffeine fix, you can best keep it less than 200 mg or 12 ounces in a day. Stick to decaffeinated tea and sodas when possible. Some other foods that have to be avoided during pregnancy are packaged food, cold drinks, preserved food items as they contain preservatives, which are harmful. Also, chinese food should be avoided as it contains monosodium glutamate, which is again harmful due to teratogenic chemical.
- Diet a big no: Another big no during pregnancy is dieting or controlling the intake of food to lose weight. Pregnancy is the time you actually, for once, get to legally gain weight and be happy about. Don't mess up your natural system with forced diets.
- Keep the food coming: Pregnancy is the time for food craving at all odd hours and the time to give into them without an ounce of guilt! If you are dealing with nausea and food aversion, try to stick to small meals throughout the day. Replace the chips with carrot sticks and the pizza slice with soup. If that sweet tooth starts acting up, give it a frozen fruit dessert or shake.
Many of my Diabetic people (I won’t call them patient as Diabetes is Lifestyle Disorder ) keep asking me about Bhindi / Ladyfinger and its benefit for Diabetes. So I thought of compiling up this scientific information for all My Sweet people. I hope you all find it useful.
Okra (Ladyfinger) is fast gaining a reputation as a so-called 'superfood' for people with or at risk of Diabetes or Cancer.
WHAT IS OKRA?
They are vegetables commonly used for making soups, stews or as a fried/boiled vegetable.
These tender pods are VERY LOW IN CALORIES, providing just 30 calories per 100 gms, and contain NO SATURATED FATS OR CHOLESTEROL. They are also rich in nutrients, completely Non-Toxic, and have No Adverse side effects.
HOW CAN IT HELP TREAT DIABETES?
Okra having Anti-Diabetic properties has increased in recent years, with multiple studies confirming Okra as a potent blood glucose-lowering (or Anti-Diabetic) food.
When dried and ground okra peels and seeds are consumed they reduced blood glucose levels.
Many people with Diabetes have reported decreasing blood sugar levels after soaking cut-up okra pieces in water overnight and then drinking the juice in the morning, while in Turkey roasted okra seeds have been used as a traditional diabetes medicine for generations.
WHAT'S SCIENCE BEHIND THIS EFFECT?
The SUPERIOR INSOLUBLE FIBREcontained in okra is believed to help stabilize Blood Glucose by SLOWING SPEED OF SUGAR ABSORPTION FROM THE INTESTINAL TRACT.
OTHER HEALTH BENEFITS
1.Rich in vitamins and minerals.
2.Rich in Antioxidants
3.Preventing and improving constipation
5.Reducing the risk of some forms of Cancer, especially Colorectal Cancer
6.Improving energy levels
7.Improving symptoms of Depression
8.Helping to treat sore throat , ulcers and lung inflammation
TALK TO YOUR DIABETOLOGIST
If you are diagnosed with Diabetes and on medication, check with your Diabetologist doctor that any natural remedies you plan on using are safe alongside prescription medicines (Insulin, Oral Hypoglycemic Medicine etc) before making any changes to your diet and/or treatment.
Thank you for Reading it. I hope it has helped you.