Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shanthishree
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ShanthishreeYour feedback matters!
While you cannot cure breast diseases, family history and maturing, but there are some hazards or risks that you can control. Keeping in mind the fact that there is no certain approach to forestall breast cancer, there are things you can do that may bring down the hazard. Here are five approaches to ensure your breast's well-being:
- Watch your weight: Being overweight or hefty expands breast cancer chances. This is particularly true after menopause and for women who have put on weight as grown-ups. After menopause, the vast majority of your estrogen originates from fat tissue. Having more fat tissue can heighten your chances of getting breast cancer by raising the estrogen levels. Additionally, women who are overweight have a tendency to have more elevated amounts of insulin, than other hormones. Higher insulin levels have been associated with a few tumors, including breast cancer.
- Exercise routinely: Many reviews have found that exercise is the sign of having a healthy breast. Studies show that one to two hours of energetic walking each week, lessened a woman’s cancer risk by eighteen percent. Walking ten hours seven days decreased the hazard all the more.
- Constrain liquor: Women who have two to five mixed beverages every day have a higher danger of breast cancer than women who have just one drink a day or none . As much as three to six glasses of wine seven days have been found to somewhat increase breast cancer chances. It is not clear how or why liquor raises the hazard. In any case, constraining liquor is particularly essential for women who have other hazard variables for breast cancer, like, breast cancer running in their families.
- Restrain time spent sitting: Research has shown that sitting time, regardless of how much exercise you get when you are not sitting, increases the probability of growing cancer, particularly for women. Women who sit six hours or more a day outside of work have a ten percent more serious risk for breast cancer compared to the ladies who sit under three hours a day, and an increased hazard for other cancer types as well.
- Stay away from or confine hormone substitution treatment: Hormone Replacement Treatment (HRT) was utilized frequently in the past to control night sweats, hot flashes, and other troublesome manifestations of menopause. In any case, specialists now realize that postmenopausal ladies who take a blend of estrogen and progestin might probably create breast tumors or cancer. Breast cancer disease seems to come back within five years in the wake of ceasing the blend of hormones. Therefore, get a breast cancer test even if you feel a small lump. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
I am 19 years old And I wanna be in periods soon for this time what can I do for this? Please help me out.
Hi I am 15 weeks pregnant. I have increased risk of down syndrome. Doctor suggested me amniocentesis test ASAP. Please advice if it needs to be done now or later. Also they told that it cost me Rs 30000 but I check online, it cost around 8k to 12k.
My wife takes 5 folicare 75 iu injections from 3rd day of period then 3 folicare 150 iu injection. But no egg. Then doctor suggest ivf. Is there no chance of normal pregnancy other than ivf? Please help.
Hi! I'm 26ys old married woman .since 2 months i'm not getting my periods on perfect date. My date is 23rd nd ws getting period on 16th last month. Bt this month I'm feeling cramps 1-2 weeks earlier. Will you please tell me the reason behind my problem?
Does a daily physical relation with a guy since age of 16 without protection can lead to pregnancy problems after her marriage and baby.
My periods is 10 days late. There is a burning sensation in my vagina. Could the delay be because I got any infection? Or due to any other reason.
- Eat healthy: No two ways about it. Your appearance is a direct reflection of your food habits. It could be sipping green tea, eating a lot of Omega 3 fatty acids via walnuts and salmon, biting into fruits like pomegranates and berries, or having red wine regularly. Each has its own benefits from reducing fat deposition to hydrating your skin to improving circulation. All these tell on the quality of your skin and the radiance will be there for all.
- Reduce stress: The first place that your stress will show is your skin. Wrinkles and dry and sagging skin are some of the first symptoms of stress. As we all know, there is only so much stress that we can control. Don't stress about stress, and the results of this difference in attitude will become very obvious.
- Passion: Whether it is a new hobby like painting or a language or a new found love life, passion brings energy to life like nothing else can. It gives a new reason to wake up every day and energizes not just the person but everything and everybody around. Find something new to do that you completely enjoy and the glow will just radiate, not just externally but also internally.
- Work out: Take a break every single day to do whatever excites you, such as yoga, meditation, walking, jogging, swimming, or cycling. Spend about 30 minutes to an hour and the inner peace that you find will help you stay young and radiant. The benefits of a workout are manifold and those who know it get addicted to it. A day without exercise would feel incomplete for these people. On days when they have had a good workout, the radiance and energy will be greater than normal and will be palpable.
- Pamper your skin: In addition to all these, whether it is the sunscreen when going out in the sun or the almond oil, give your skin some supplemental treatments once a while.
One word of caution is not to trust these supplements to do the magic without doing the above. The supplements can definitely do what they are called, supplement what the rest do. Try these simple techniques and see a radiant and glowing you.
extremely rare phobia, and can sometimes also refer to fear one’s own voice or voices in general. This
type of phobia is usually a symptom of hyperacusis; health condition in which an individual becomes
highly sensitive to sound frequencies. It is an anxiety disorder.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!
Obesity and the Small Penis
Even in today's health-conscious culture, obesity continues to be a major problem. According to a National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, 1 in 3 adults in America are considered obese. Clearly, obesity is a general health concern, but for men it can also be a penis health issue. And beyond health, there's another factor to consider: men who are obese tend to present with a small penis.
Small penis appearance
Does this mean that obesity causes a man's penis to shrink? Not exactly. Instead, being overweight causes the penis to appear smaller than it actually is.
Part of this is an illusion and has to do with seeing things in comparison. For example, imagine two men standing naked next to each other, each with an erection measuring six inches long and having the same girth. Assume they are the same height, but that one has a waist measuring 34 inches and one a waist measuring 44 inches. Because there is so much more mass "framing" the erection in the second instance, it is going to appear smaller than the erection on the first, leaner man.
But there are other, more insidious ways that obesity contributes to the appearance of a small penis. As stated, being overweight does not make the penis actually shrink. However, as a man's belly grows, so does his pubic pad. This area at the base of the penis grows out over the penis, hiding that portion underneath a layer of fat. It's estimated that every 40-50 extra pounds a man gains hides about an inch of his penis in this way. So his penis may still technically be six inches long - but with an inch hidden away, it appears to be only five inches.
How else does a small penis result from obesity? Well, obesity is associated with erectile dysfunction. Blood vessels are weakened by excess fat, so erections are not as full and strong, thus when the penis becomes erect, it often is not as long as it was in the past.
Fear of a small penis may cause some obese men to take steps to lose some of that extra weight - and that's definitely a good idea. Maintaining a healthy weight can pay off in many ways beyond just making a man proud of his penis. But it's important that a man, especially one who has been overweight for a long period of time, checks in with a doctor before beginning a new diet or strenuous next exercise routines.
That said, here are a few things a man can consider to help him fight his obesity.
- Eat around the food groups. Many men eat too much of certain foods, such as fatty meats or sugary foods, and not enough of healthier items like fruits and vegetables. By expanding the kinds of food he eats, a guy can eat healthier and lose weight at the same time.
- Choose smaller portions. It's not always necessary to "clean the plate" when eating. Men can try taking smaller portions or just eating until their hunger is satisfied, rather than feeling obligated to "eat it all."
- Exercise wisely. Not every guy can jump right into spending two hours working out or running ten miles a day. It's good to know limits and to start slow. Even just walking 30 minutes a day can be beneficial to a guy who is mostly sedentary.
More than just creating the appearance of a small penis, obesity can make it difficult for a man to properly tend to his penis health. This can more easily be accomplished through the daily application of a superior penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). The best crème contains both L-carnitine and L-arginine. The former is a neuroprotective ingredient that is excellent at keeping sensation alive in the penis. The latter is an amino acid that helps produce nitric oxide, which in turn helps keep penile blood vessels healthy.ly/1JdSXsN