Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. Shanthi Reddy VYour feedback matters!
I am 5 weeks pregnant and my vagina is itching me but there is no discharge, what is cause of it and which medicine will I take so that it will stop and also not to affect the pregnancy.
I'am 18 years old female. Mene apne boyfriend ke saath physical relations banaye on 23 sept ussi raat mujhko periods aa gaye or vagina mai bhot dard hone laga heavy flow ta blood ka but mere periods ab khatam ho gaye hai but dard kaam ni hua hai mene andr dkha ta vagina ke skin pht gayi hai thdi si Jada kaam karti hu toh dard Badh jata hai. Mjhko kisi ne mag phos 200 medicine lene ko kaha hai toh kya yh medicine sahi hai iss problem ke lie or or koi treatment hai Jo mai krwa Saku ya yeah kuch dino mai apne se sahi ho jaega or jadi problm wali baat toh nhi hai na? Please suggest me a sure short treatment. Fast.
My weight is normal but my abdomen is more increase after delivery my weight is 65 KGS my height is 5.5 ft, please sir suggest me.
I am 39 years old woman. Weight 75 kg. I am trying to conceive since last 10 years. Bt no luck. I have tried medication n losing weight. Yet in vain. The doctor said that I have very less eggs. Is there any other way to get pregnant naturally.
Loving our children in a real way:
- Loving my daughter/son comes so easily when
- She/he wins a competition,
- Gets high marks,
- Listens to me,
- Keeps her room clean,
- Finishes her food,
- Pays attention while studying,
- Sleeps on time,
- Never raises her voice and
- Practices dance/singing/drawing without me reminding her.
That's the easy way to love.
However when I look back at my childhood I realize that the moments I really wanted love badly were when
- I scored less marks,
- Failed in a competition,
- Couldn't fall asleep,
- Didn't feel like studying,
- Wanted to laze around,
- Didn't finish the tiffin,
- Didn't complete homework,
- Forgot an important assignment,
- Fought with a friend,
- Had a heartbreak,
- Committed a mistake,
- Felt guilty,
- Felt lonely.
These were the moments when I needed my parents the most, I needed their assurance that it is okay to be human, to fall, to get hurt and what I wanted to listen in those moments was" I know it hurts, but i'm here with you. Maybe we can't do anything about what happened, but i'm here with you. And I love you for what you are, always"
This is real and unconditional way to love!
Yes I wanted to hear" I love you" loud and clear. It was the only thing that could heal my heart. Love!
It's the moments when we lose control of ourselves that we want someone to hold us, isn't it? you don't need to be perfect. Just be real!
Do you chose love the easy way or the real, unconditional way?
Today no matter what your child does, choose love and see how it heals you as a parent.
Hi I'm 28 years old house wife. I don't have menstrual from last 2 months and I have check I don't have pregnancy also. I've thyroid problem and pcos problem. What can I do now?
I am 31 years old. My periods time both hip side is paining a lot. That time I can not stand in long time. What is the reason.
I am a female 25 year. I am facing problem with my menstrual cycle. It is delayed for 5 months. Last year it was delayed for 1 year. Now I am supposed to get married. I am worried about conceiving. I had taken medicine from gynaecological doc. and then after a week I had my menstrual cycle. But after dat it has been 5 months delayed. Please give me some medicine.
Me had sex with my bf 6 oct and took ipill with in 1 hr. Den 12 oct I was heaving bleeding. Nd. On 17 oct it stopped. I wana knw I am pregnant? (nd. Is dis bleed was my new menes cycle?) or I will bleed once again?
I'm suffering from polycystic ovarian syndrome. My periods are irregular. I heard that pregnancy is rare with this disease. Is it true,
If we need to go for a abortion of 20 years old unmarried girl in the early stage just after 2 weeks of conceiving how to approach? Is it legal? Moreover we need to do this without anyone's knowledge else the society will ruin our life. Please suggest. We live in assam.
Headache is a very common medical problem. Nearly 25% of females and 8% of males in general suffer from headaches at some point in their life.
More than 90% of headaches are due to migraine. However headaches are also caused due to tensions and due to wrong lifestyle practices. If headaches are not treated and managed at the right time they can also complicate into - brain like hemorrhage, meningitis, brain tumors, etc.
Any new onset headache should be taken seriously as it could be because of a serious brain illness.
Common myths associated with Headaches:
- It's because of Acidity - Headaches are not caused due to acidity or 'Gas' , as popularly highlighted.
- Headaches could only be because of sleepless nights - They could be because of any strain on your body. Eyesight, tension, nasal issues, flu are few reasons.
- Headaches are only because of tension - They could be because of a number of reasons, tension could be just one factor.
- Headaches can be cured by self medication - Persistent headaches need to be addressed by specialists. Ignoring the signs and symptoms can lead to complications.
Common symptoms of migraine are:
- One sided or whole head pain
- Head pain accompanied with nausea or vomiting
- Irritation with loud noise and bright lights.
- Increase in headache with even slight movement of head.
Reasons of Headaches:
- Migraine or headache episodes can be triggered due to the following reasons:
- Irregular meal timings
- Improper sleep
- Excessive mental stress
- Excessive alcohol intake
- Due to intake of certain food items like red wine, chocolates, cheese, preservatives
- Change of weather season
- Excessive heat or cold
If headaches occur more than 1 or 2 times in a month, then medical attention becomes important. Headaches take away precious working hours from our routine, reduce your efficiency and can make you vulnerable to excessive consumption of pain killers. At a certain point of time even pain killers stops working. It is essential that you consult a specialist for medical advice and a holistic lifestyle management. Ignoring the same can lead to complications such as loss of vision & paralysis of the body- After all your body's health, balance and maintenance is in your hands!
Women’s anatomy is different from men’s anatomy and so are the problems that they face. Women’s anatomy is special, complicated, and unique, they face several gynaecological problems at different stages. Getting to know your body, possible health problems, their causes, and preventive measures will help you stay away from such health issues.
Causes of gynaecological problems in today’s life:
Today, most women are career focussed and work extensively. The enormous work pressure is a leading cause of many of the gynaecological disorders. A recent study shows that 68% of working women suffer lifestyle diseases like obesity, depression, diabetes, hypertension and backache. Most of them skip meals and often eat junk and processed food. Environment pollution, lack of sleep, less sunlight exposure, lack of exercise, poor nutrition, anxiety, insecurity, excessive intake of alcohol and drug are among the other causes of these diseases. The lifestyle changes and lack of awareness have resulted in problems like breast cancer, infertility, menstrual disorders, high-risk pregnancy, sexually transmitted diseases, etc.
Some common gynaecological problems:
- Breast Cancer: One of the leading cause of untimely death in women is breast cancer. Many women irrespective of the race and region are getting affected by breast cancer. Women over forty years are more prone to this cancer. Early diagnosis and general lifestyle changes result in increased survival rate. As a preventive measure for breast cancer, women over 40 years should opt for a mammogram scan once in 2 years. Self-examination of breasts is recommended as well.
- Menstrual Disorders: Menstrual disorders include Amenorrhea, Menorrhagia, Irregular bleeding, Dysmenorrhoea, etc. Common causes for menstrual disorders are stress, hormonal imbalance, birth control pills, diet, lack of physical activities, etc. When the menstrual cycle is absent, it is called Amenorrhea, and when the secretion of menstrual fluid is more than the average, it is called Menorrhagia.
- Infertility: The inability to conceive a baby is called infertility and the problem seems to be on the rise every year. The major causes of infertility in women are inadequate levels of hormones and problems with ovulation. Many treatments are available to improve the chances of conception. Hormone treatments, drugs to increase fertility, and surgical procedures to name a few. However, regular exercises, balanced diet, and stress-free life are natural ways that may offer a huge relief from this problem.
- High-risk pregnancy: When in a pregnancy there are too many complications than the normal pregnancy it is called a High-risk pregnancy. Late marriage, lifestyle disorders, conceiving after 35years may cause a high-risk pregnancy. In a high-risk pregnancy bleeding during the 3rd trimester, RH incompatibility, abnormalities of reproductive tract may happen.
Preventive measures against the gynaecological problems:
Other than the medicinal and clinical support there are some precautions by which a woman can take away the gynaecological problems from herself.
- Healthy Diet: Lots of fresh fruits and green vegetables along with a well-balanced diet is imperative for a disease-free life. Avoid junk foods, aerated drinks, and fatty foods. Don’t skip the meal and eat in proper time.
- Physical activity every day: Indulge in any kind of physical activity or sport. From swimming to running to yoga and aerobics, choose the one you love and get going, every day. Being active is the key to keep lifestyle diseases away.