Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. ShanthiYour feedback matters!
Suffering from depression and irritation for last few days. And memory power low and think about negative thoughts. Fear about future and loss of self confidence.
What can I do which make me okay happy etc? Now days my life is going on very bad moments I am suffering with lots of stress and tension? ?what?
Hi, I am a working professional and face anxiety attacks sometimes when I am not able to speak properly and stammer a lot. This is not my usual self and there are phases when I face these challenges. Can someone please advise ways to overcome the same? Thank you in advance.
I use anti depressants Duvanta 20 mg this is mainly for Muscles tension my muscles will get contracted when anxiety comes is there any permanent cure in Ayurvedic or Homeopathy?
I have ocd (obsessive compulsive disorder) disease and fobia of death, I agreed that I am also facing problem due to repetition of any kind of work or etc even after taking medicine of xet plus cr 12.5 twice in a day. If I will not take medicine then face big problem so taking daily, is their any way so that I will also live normal life. Just becoz of this disease I have bp and sugar problem and taking telma h in morning and glycomet twice 850 mg daily. Kindly advise.
My son is appearing in CA final for last few terms but every time he is short of aggregate and some and also pluck in one subject. He passed inter with in 2-3 attempts and not getting success in CA final. What can be reason and how to improve it while another son got success in 2-3 attempts. Need your valuable guidance.
I am 21 year old man. I am not able to sleep at night. I am little in depression. So what should I do?
I am 29 year working women. Due to family disturbance I suffered 3 anxiety attacks. What should I do?
While siblings are the force that breathes life into any family structure, it has also been seen as a challenge of sorts to manage siblings and bring out the best in each one of them. In any family unit, there are a number of entities who need to be nurtured in a certain way to ensure that their identities are not hampered by a "one size fits all" style of parenting. Every child is different and will need to be handled differently. Besides this, there are other related challenges that will contribute to the quality of the relationships between the siblings, as well as the rivalry that they may feel towards each other when it comes to attention, achievements and varied other factors.
Read on to know the ten tips to tackle sibling rivalry:
- Make Friends before Birth: encourage your first born to connect even before the birth of the new baby by including him or her in the changes you see and feel. Planning for the new baby with your first born will also help in such cases.
- Staying positive is a big factor that will help the children in feeling confident despite their different qualities and strengths.
- Comparison is a big no no. Stay away from these kind of comparisons so that the children do not feel like they have to fight with each other for your praise.
- Time Sharing: Ensure that you divide your time well and indulge each child in his or her area of interest so that they feel like you are always there for each of them.
- Harmonious Start to the day: this will ensure that the children have a special bond at the end of the day. Make sure that they help each other and divide chores accordingly. The older siblings should be given the care giving tasks while the younger ones should be taught to obey them and play along.
- Humour them: It is a known fact that humour is the best medicine that breaks even the most tension filled atmosphere.
- Family Meetings: Hold family meetings to discuss important things and even intense fights so that everyone's needs and issues are addressed.
- Empathy: Teaching your child to empathize with others will help him or her steer clear of needless rivalry at home too.
- Ignore the Small: Let them figure out the smaller fights, yet always be there to address the bigger issues so that they know you are there for them.
- Equal Treatment: Treating them equally does not mean doing the same thing for each of them. It means giving them equal time and attention with personalized treatment to suit varied temperaments. This will also give them a lot of individual confidence which eventually kills any feelings of rivalry.