Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ShanthiYour feedback matters!
Please help me. Where I can test for Chlamydia and gonorrhea STDs in Bangalore. I can't find any diagnostic centre to test gonorrhoea. I don't have any symptoms but bit muscle ache is there I received oral from a unknown women one month ago that was my first time. Am scared help me to get tested.
I have fibroadenoma in my left breast approx 3 cm and one more which is very small in size . Last year I operated bartholin cyst also . What is causes and precaution for me please suggest me .
The skin is known as the largest organ in the human body. It covers us from top to toe and has three layers:
- Epidermis: The outermost layer
- Dermis: Lies just beneath the Epidermis
- Hypodermis: It holds the fat and connective tissue
Our skin requires constant care and protection because it is exposed to the ravages of pollution, dust and harmful UV rays. Let us consider the following reasons for taking care of the skin.
- Free Radicals: The particles or molecules that escape from dust, pollution and other such factors in everyday urban living, settle on the skin and clog the pores. It is important to clean the skin every single day and exfoliate at least once a week with a trip to the salon or with a facial scrub at home, so that these can be removed.
- Dead Cells: The skin throws up dead cells on a daily basis, which may not be obvious to the naked eye. These need to be cleared daily as they can also clog the pores and give rise to acne, skin infection and other skin conditions, that can take a turn for the worse with ailments like Melanoma and skin cancer.
- Elasticity: One must keep the skin clean and use anti aging products in a timely manner along with a good moisturiser and sunscreen, so that the supple quality and glow is kept intact with a regular cleanse of the collagen, which can be prevented from slipping away due to neglect. This collagen keeps the elasticity of the skin which makes the skin look firm and young.
- Prevention: One must clean the skin and use skin care products that prevent premature aging and accumulation of free radicals. Prevention is better than cure and this stands true in the case of skin care as well.
- UV Rays: The powerful UV rays can hit your skin persistently and cause long term damage and sun spots. In order to lessen the damaging effect, it is important to use protective skin care products that will help in keeping freckles, age spots, brown spots, skin peeling and excessive sunburn and tanning at bay.
- Skin Problems and Allergies: Bug bites, injuries and other allergies must be taken care of instantly with a visit to the doctor or medicated creams and medication. This will ensure that the delicate texture of the skin does not get marred by possible infection.
It is important to look after your skin with a proper routine of cleansing, toning and moisturising.
I have a small brown spot on my elbow. It neither itches nor bleeds. But if pressed really hard it feels a bit like burning. Is it cancerous? I am very adraid. This spot has been there for about 4-5 years.
I am 20 female. I had chicken pox when I was around 10-11yrs old. Now even I have some left over marks coz I use to scratch the blisters. Please suggest something to get rid of them.
I have hyper-pigmentation. Can I use monobenzone in low concentration to decrease my pigmentation problem.
I am having itching and irritation on my face and due to which some parts near cheeks become reddish.
I am 24 years old male. I have dark circle below my eyes. Please help me to remove eye circle. Is it due to fear or tension?
Hai sir. When I go to a general doctor for urine problem he tell My penile urethra is small that was the reason your urine is break in the prostate now I am using veltam 0.4 tables is any cure of long length of my penile urethra and is any effect of small penile urethra in future for urinate and sex life.
Hi. I have DNS problem. Doctor says if it is creating problem then it must operate otherwise its ok. I will face problem in weather changes only. But nw I am feeling problem in breathing as well as I have slightly pain in my right chest side or might be in lungs. Please suggest.
Women in south korea, who seriously know a thing or two about having perfect skin, are crazy about the nonsurgical face-lift technique called" thread lift"
The process includes inserting microfilaments called pdo threads in areas along the face" in the direction of youthful vectors" that will help stimulate collagen to firm the skin and visibly lift the eyebrows, cheeks, jawline, and double-chin areas. And the whole thing is done with only local anesthetic, so the downtime is minimal.
A smooth, clean jaw line is considered to be one major feature of a youthful-looking face. Over time, most of us experience looser skin, creating jowls and a sagging jaw line that can start to appear when a person is in their 40’s or older. So why does this happen? loss of definition in the jaw is usually caused by skin laxity, where breakdowns of the elastin and collagen fibres cause the skin to become less elastic. Fat pads from our cheek area start to move south with the effect of gravity, and repeated facial expressions can cause folds, over which loose skin can fall. Loss of the skin’s natural elasticity leads to a narrower, less youthful forehead and temple area, and a wider, heavier jawline.
Occasionally, even younger people can experience a sagging jawline. The reasons for this are normally different to those who are older, usually owing to excess skin caused by weight loss or gain. The threads therefore come in importance by providing a natural and youthful appearance of the skin and keeping the wrinkles at bay for a long time.
#nonsurgical #thread #lift #face #skin #aging #youthful #collagen #eyebrows #cheeks #jawline #doublechin #loose #sagging #wrinkles #finelines #elasticity #weightloss #gain #natural #younger #looking #skintips #body #hair #care #dermatologist #clinic #treatment #delhi #appleskin