Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shantha Prabhu Sundaram
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shantha Prabhu SundaramYour feedback matters!
I Dr. My age is 29 I am male and still virgin meri problem ye hai ki normal condition me mere penis ki forskin easily piche ho jati hai but eraction k bad skin piche khichne me pain hota hai but effort dene k bad piche ho jati hai forskin piche karne k bad andar glan penis ki skin bahut jayada sensitive hai mai use touch bhi nahi kar skta mujhe lga mujhe phimosis hai maine urologist se consult kiya but unhone examine kar ke bola ki aapko phimosis nahi hai. Meri jaldi hi shadi hone wali hai mai bahut jyada tension me hu mai sex kaise kar paunga kyoki mera glan penis bahut jyada sensitive hai and eraction k time skin piche karne par mai confortable bhi feel nahi karta please help me doctors.
Hi, I am 20 years old my weight is 39kg. I want to gain weight and and I always feel sick. And my legs start paining because of weakness and I always have cough and cold.
I want twins baby . Is it in our hand or its just naturally happens . If yes, What have to do having twins?
Is oral sex is good? I am healthy one. I want to know if my wife eat sperm then will it cause any problem?
My pennies size is 3.5 inches when it get erected so it is normal size or it is small size can I satisfy my partner with this.
I am 20 year old male. I have a problem of headache for more than two years, please solve my problem regarding the above disease because it disturb me in my daily regular jobs.
Post-pregnancy weight can be difficult to get rid of. It is a gradual process and often takes time. Experts are of the view that hormonal imbalance and a sudden increase in the diet are the major cause of the additional weight. This being said, shedding weight is possible if a consistent effort is made on a daily basis. Here is a list of hat tips to get you started:
- Walk every day: Walking 5 minutes a day does the world of good in the endeavor of shedding weight. Post the 6-week check-up after the arrival of the baby, the duration of walking can be increased. Brisk walking for half an hour can help the body to weight as much as 300 calories a day.
- Weight training- Weight training is one of the best forms of exercise to lose weight quickly. If hitting a gym is a problem, a personal trainer can be hired for working out. Certain exercises such as lifting small weights, doing lunges is a good way to start.
- Breastfeed: Breastfeeding for a time duration of 30-45 minutes (about3-4 times a day) helps to lose 600-800 calories per day. Some women even report of shedding all their extra weight just through breastfeeding. This is by far the easiest way of losing weight.
- Say no to calories- Calories, by all means, will have to be avoided. Certain fast food items such as soda, chocolate, and chips should not be consumed at all. Instead, meals rich in nutrient, fresh vegetable, fruits, whole grains etc. should be consumed on a daily basis.
- Frequent meals- 2 to 3 heavy meals a day are detrimental to a person trying to shed weight. Frequent meals, on the other hand, maintain a steady blood sugar level, reduce the tendency of over-eating and do not let fat store in the body.
- Frequent naps- Studies show that frequent naps can help a great deal of weight. It reduces the craving of eating food with high calorie. It also revitalizes the metabolism and refrains a person from long term self-deprivation. Naps will also help to gather enough energy to perform other physical activities.
- Healthy snacks- Home-made snacks containing whole wheat, low-fat milk and yogurt are good snack options for post pregnancy weight loss. These snacks block hormones that are responsible for storage of fat in the body.
- Yoga or meditation- Yoga has proved to be extremely effective for women trying to shed post-pregnancy weight. It especially helps in toning down the fat in the upper and lower abdomen which is extremely difficult to get rid of. Yoga also relaxes the mind and helps to focus more.
- Consumption of warm water- Drinking warm water after every meal serves two purposes.
- It doesn’t let the fat store inside the body.
- It helps in better digestion. It has to be ensured that the water is mildly warm and drinkable.
- Avoid stress- Nurturing a baby is exhausting enough. Stress on top of this can be disastrous. It leads to depression resulting into junk eating. It has to be ensured that stress is avoided by engaging in activities such as cooking, painting or listening to music. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
I am a 25 years old male. I'm working in it company. Often i've affected by neck pain due to that, headache problem also arise. I thought, it is because of irregular head position during sleep. Please give your advice.
Today let's talk about health benefits of Pomanganate.
1. Acts as a great antioxidant which helps to reduce body toxins.
2. Help to protect against a forgettable disease named, alzheimer's disease which was earlier a old age disease occur in 70s age but now it is very common in 50s.
3. It acts as anti cancer.
4. Having lots of vit c and k. Along with many minerals needed in our body.
5. Anti -inflamatory.
6. Protect from heart disease.
7. Protect from diaebeties.
8. Acts as anti- viral.
9. Helps to reduce arthritis.
Conclusion is the it acts as medicine for many problems to be in future. People think, if they are disease free they don't need any precautions.
If you are healthy that's great. And try to maintain it from today only.