Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ShankarYour feedback matters!
When ever I have physical relationship with my partner, very early ejaculation gets and my partner vagina gets like burning she required to scrub it and says something like burning inside.
I use to get breathing difficulties at night time, I does not had any sought of asthma problems ,and also only some days. I can take breath but I feels like I want more.
My baby is 3 month old. She is suffering from loose motion. .she is doing in every half an hour. So which precautions should I take? ?and give me some home remedies.
The baby seems to have infantile seizures from 3 months on wards. Doctors advised tabs to control the seizures.The medicines seem to slow down the development of the baby. Please advise how long these seizures will continue and how to come out of the medication so that normal growth will happen.
I have piles but I'm using homeopathic medicine from long time then also I'll be getting it back? Why and what is the other option for it cure.
I want to loose weight. I done everything but nothing get works. please tell me some tips to figure oug mu problems.
I am 24 years old and I have two knee pain since long day. I have used some medicine but no response. What should I do?
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all types of shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can please help me in this.
My upper skin of penis is small I have consult a doctor they refer for surgery due to small size of skin full erection is not possible and have pain after sex please give suggestion.
I am 25 yrs old female, I suffer from headache regularly and for quite a some time I am feeling feverish and weak but body temp is normal, Please givesome suggestions
I am 22 year old female practising skipping the rope from past two weeks. Now I have back pain. Is that skipping is the reason for the back pain? please convey proper suggestion for me.
Hello doctor I wanted to know how to decrease my sgpt levels without taking any medication As I am sick of taking medicine for such a long time. Kindly suggest some solution I will be indebted to you for this.
I am getting very tired after concentrating only 4 hours on studies. Why and what's the reason for it.
Sir I am nitesh from bhopal. Sir I have hairloss prob. I use so many treatment. But I havr no relif. Hair fall in regular 3 year. This is not genetic prob this is fugal and dandruff prob. please hrlp me.
Dear Sir, I am 22 years old. My period was on time this month on 21st June and on 3 day it was completed. But on the 4th day of it I engaged with my boyfriend for sex with condom , but the problem was I was in tension so my boyfriend bring an I pill. So I took ipill on 26 june 16 within 48 hrs only . But after taking tab I was having no problem, but after 5 days taking ipill i.e. on 2nd july I was suffering from pain at urine area, headache I got a bleeding from where period comes. So I am worried about it. On 3rd day of period ie on 5th july 2016 I fear and go to local doctor he gave me some homeopathy medicine and with in 2 days it stop my bleeding but again today on 8th July'16 bleed when I urine so I fear so please help me is it normal or any problem all this because of I pill tab only. Or is there will be any problem for me from this?. Please doctor help me. Please help me.
The humble egg is considered a super food by nutritionists thanks to loads of nutrients it is packed with. A rich source of protein, eggs have other essential nutrients like iron, phosphorus, vitamin D, vitamin B12, selenium, choline, and amino acids. Thus, there are no doubts about the goodness an egg offers. But, is it the egg yolk or the egg white that is more beneficial? Read on to know who is the winner.
Egg White - Low in calories, rich in protein, zero fat, zero cholesterol
- Egg white is a low-calorie and fat-free source of protein, which also comes loaded with potassium, sodium, calcium, riboflavin, niacin, and magnesium. Primarily known for helping in losing weight, egg white also contributes to building muscles. Thus, by eating only the egg whites, you get the majority of the protein part that a whole egg has to offer and eliminating the intake of cholesterol that is found in the egg yolks.
- One big egg white can provide about 4 gram protein and of the 70 calories of a whole egg, only 17 calories constitute egg white. It has no cholesterol and no fat unless you use oil while cooking. Thus, egg whites are the preferred choice for body builders as they are low in calories and high in protein.
- Including the low-fat, protein-rich egg white in your regular diet will also aid in weight loss and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Whether it’s aiding a healthy pregnancy or reducing the arteriosclerotic diseases’ risks, promoting satiety, supporting the electrolytes levels and promoting healthy skin, it is undoubtedly the egg white that offers them all.
Egg yolk - Rich in vitamins and minerals
- Egg yolks have more vitamins, more minerals, and more fat than egg whites. Egg yolks contain vitamins B6, B12, A, D, E, and K whereas egg whites do not have vitamins A, D, E, and K.
- Unlike the egg whites, egg yolks are rich in cholesterol and have a minimal amount of protein.
- Considered to be a good source of the essential fatty acids, egg yolk offers higher amounts of phosphorous, folate, selenium, and calcium. Along with these nutrients, egg yolks are also extremely rich in iron, carotenoids, and vitamin A.
- The carotenoids and vitamin A in the egg yolk are known to improve the health of the eyes and the eye sight.
- A large egg yolk contains 4.5 gram of fat, 66 mg of phosphorous, and 245 IU of vitamin A, thus helping in regulating the electrolytes in the body.
- Vitamin K helps in preventing blood clotting, stopping the degeneration of the muscles, increasing the levels of testosterone, and reducing inflammation.
- Choline present in egg yolks is said to improve cardiovascular health and to decrease the risk of breast cancer in women.
The only hitch here is that the egg yolks contribute to adding LDL in blood cholesterol. However, several recent studies dispute this fact and emphasize that whole eggs are to be consumed as part of the diet irrespective of one’s age and condition.
Nutritionists advise consuming 4 to 7 eggs per week and they insist that it is neither the egg white nor the yolk is a loser, but the whole egg is a winner. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.