Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shankar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ShankarYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor I have a four month baby by cesarean can I take alcohol now little bit sometime as my baby take breastfeed.
I am 19yrs old n my weight is only 39kg what I will added in my daily diet to gain nearly 55kg weight.
I am 30 years old unmarried girl. From last eight to ten months I gained a lot of weight abruptly. I was never like this in my life. please help.
Tips for a well deserved good night's Sleep.
• Sleep and wake up at the same time everyday, eg- if you set your time to sleep at 9 pm and wake up at 7 am , and even if that night you don’t fall asleep at nine and end up sleeping late and get 2 or 3 hours of sleep it is ok just wake up at 7
• Don’t change the time . No snoozing.
• Never sleep during day time.
• Keep your room dark
• Use eye mask , it is said that it helps in the rapid eye movement phase and helps you sleep better. The eye mask should fit you well but not cause pressure on eye . not too tight. You can find it in any store , airports and online.
• Keep your room clutter free
• Use you need only for sleep and sex .meaning no working and studying on it.
• Do not use any electronic gadgets 2 to 3 hrs before sleep eg- your phone , laptop, electronic reading equipment , TV etc. They cause a major problem in onset of sleep .
• Do not exercise, just before sleeping , it will activate your body. Better to finish gym etc 3 to 4 hrs before sleep or even best better done in the morning.
• Do not have any caffeinated beverage post 4 pm. Avoid energy drinks
• If you read before sleeping stick to old fashion of reading a book.
• Do not being up disturbing topics for discussion during bed time . Better done during day .
• Have a warm glass of milk of banana ( avoid if you are diabetic ) before bedtime .
• Do not at any cost take alcohol or other drug paraphernalia for sleep.
This process has to be followed for a couple of weeks without interruption. And when it Becomes a part of your routine, your sleep cycle will be set right.
If all this does not help then please seek help of a psychiatrist