Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ShaliniYour feedback matters!
I am in 7 weeks pregnant. I had torch test and rubella-IgG is 3.07 and cytomegalovirus virus is 5.11. I had two times abortion previously. Doctor said that this time also I may get aborted. Kindly help.
The fundamental principle of homeopathy is the Law of Similars or 'like cures like'. Homeopathy looks at the general health condition of the person and then prescribes remedies that can stimulate the body to function to its optimum capacity and this can naturally eliminate diseased cells and tissues from the body. The remedies stimulate the body's natural healing procedures without introducing chemicals to kill the disease.
Here are 5 reasons to switch to homeopathic medicine:
- It is an individualized treatment: A homeopathic practitioner evaluates the patient's overall health and discusses his problems and expectations before prescribing treatment. All the homeopathic remedies are made with the individual's specific climatic conditions, allergies, stress factors, food habits and lifestyle in mind. Homeopathy also optimizes the immune system and it is equally effective for physical and psychological disorders.
- There are no side effects: Homeopathic medicines are made from natural substances and so they are non-toxic and free from side effects. They are given to the patient in small doses and so, the healing approach is gentle and gradual. They can also be used by people of all ages and even those in delicate conditions like pregnancy, chronic diseases etc. Even if the wrong medicine is prescribed to the patient, it does not cause much harm to the body.
- Homeopathic medicines are easily accessible: Homeopathic remedies are available in most places as they are made directly from the abundant natural resources. There are also several alternatives to a medicine depending on the kinds of plants and minerals found in a particular region. Moreover, the medicines do not have an expiration date and can be stored for a long period of time if they are kept properly.
- The remedies are non-invasive: No homeopathic remedy involves surgical procedures or invasive techniques. So, there is absolutely no chance of infection or further complication. The medicines and therapies are also aimed at eliminating the root cause of the disorder instead of just providing temporary relief from the symptoms.
- Homeopathic medicines are not addictive: Once the disease is healed, the person can easily stop using the medicines since they have no addictive property. This is because the active ingredient is used in minute quantities in homeopathic medication. Hence, these remedies are also safe for infants, children, pregnant and breastfeeding women, aged people and people with addiction problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
I am having regular sex with my husband but I am not getting pregnant. I got married 30 April 2015. Please suggest me. Thanks
Hiv and aids cause various symptoms. A few weeks after infection with HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) can appear symptoms such as swollen lymph nodes and exhaustion. Infected with HIV show no special sintomatia which could indicate that they are infected.
Within the framework of the immunodeficiency disease aids, characteristic symptoms appear, as it is an excessive weight loss and permanent diarrhea. However, signals characteristic of aids does not exist as such. What may appear are certain typically associated with aids?
Signs indicating the HIV and aids phase depend on the disease that is the affected. This is important to differentiate between HIV infection and aids in the case of HIV infection, the patient has the virus, but only manifests similarly to the flu shortly after being contracted and then passed and usually presents more sintomateas. If leads to aids, the patient suffers diseases occurring due to a weakened immune defense. These diseases are those that mark the transition from asymptomatic infection to aids and HIV is called aids-defining illnesses.
Doctors differentiate three stages of HIV infection and aids: stage a, b and c.
The classification of HIV or aids in stage a, bc does not provide any information on whether the affected yet have sufficient immune cells (t cells) or not. Further, there is a figure indicating the amount of helper t cells that remain in the patient's blood:
1: indicates that there is still enough of helper t cells (more than 500 per microliter of blood).
2: there is still a medium amount of helper t cells (between 200 and 500 per microliter of blood).
3: there are just a few helper t cells (less than 200 per microliter of blood.
After having yamini ls tablet for 24 days. There is a gap of 7 days. Can the menses take place on the sixth day or even on the seventh day?
My periods lasted for 3 days this timw with heavy bleeding on day 2. I was passing clots in blood. Day 3 it was scanty. Usually I have 5 day periods. Is it of any concern that periods lasted for 3 days when normally I have 5 days of menses.
Am anargha my last menses date is jan 4th and now I want to know how much month. Am now conceiving baby. And how many week it is.
I am suffering from burning sensation on my left abdomen for last 6month and my evacuation is irregular; sometimes have constipation and there r no other associated symptoms like abdominal pain; fever. Investigation-USG whole abdomen-no abnormalities was seen Treatment-I take Rabeprazole20mg about 2 month then sucralfate prescribe by MD medicine doctor but there is no any improve still I am suffering from burning sensation.
Wat things to be eaten during pregnancy and wat exercises one should do during this period. Give some tips.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Use oil free cosmetic products.
- Wash a face twice a day.
- Use sunscreen daily.
- Make sure that the hands/ towel is clean when you touch your face.
- Eat food rich in water, fresh fruits, chicken, boiled fish, whole grains.
- Prefer steaming, boiling, grilling methods for cooking over frying.
- Don’t stress.
- Carry oil-absorbing tissues to wipe away oil whenever necessary.
- Don't ever go to bed with make-up on.
- Avoid smoking and drinking.
- Don't use creamy or milk cleansers.
- Don't over wash face.
- Don’t eat fried and processed foods.
- Avoid sugary products.
I am 35 year old woman with one daughter 10 years old for past 5 periods I am suffering serve abdomen pain centre during periods and heavy bleeding for 2 3 and 4 th day, I also had thyroid test blood and sonography all was normal other then bulky uterus, all these started after I was detected with kidney cyst few months ago however my latest sonography shows no present cyst in kidney please help.
My wife is 56 has no known history, but feels low and light headed most of the time. Please suggest .
Artificial insemination is a form of artificial fertility procedure. This procedure enables a couple to conceive a child. This procedure is mainly used in cases when the male partner has a low sperm count or is impotent. Single women who do not have a partner too can undergo this procedure to have a child. The process of artificial insemination involves the placing of sperm into the uterus of a woman, during the ovulation period.
Although artificial insemination is an effective procedure for conceiving a child, it also causes several side effects on the body and health.
Here are the several risks and side effects of artificial insemination:
- Infections are likely after having an artificial insemination done and infections are likely in a large percentage of women who undergo this procedure.
- Allergies can also possibly develop to any component of the seminal lavage, although they are not very common.
- Immune reactions can also occur, which involve the creation of antisperm antibodies among women who undergo this fertility procedure.
- Pain is felt by some women during the process of artificial insemination, and discomfort is also experienced when the catheter gets inserted in the cervix for transportation of sperm.
Risks regarding ovarian stimulation
- Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome or OHSS may occur as a side effect of artificial insemination. This disorder makes the ovaries feel pain as they become swollen.
- Multiple births is another severe side effect of this procedure. It usually occurs in 12 to 30% of women undergoing artificial insemination. It is more likely in young women having more than five ovarian follicles, which are quite large. This occurs when the woman is inseminated with more than thirty million sperms.
Artificial insemination has several side effects, which may cause complications in pregnancy. They are as follows:
- Miscarriage can occur in women who undergo artificial insemination and occurs in 20% of all artificial insemination cases. The miscarriage is usually caused during the early phase of the pregnancy.
- Ectopic pregnancy is another side effect of artificial insemination involving pregnancy complications. Around 4/100 of women who undergo artificial insemination suffer from ectopic pregnancy. The rate of ectopic pregnancy in natural insemination is much lesser.
Artificial insemination is a successful process of conceiving a child. This procedure is utilized by single women and women whose partners are not capable of producing sufficient sperms. However, the process is associated with several side effects and risks. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.