Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. ShakuntalaYour feedback matters!
Doctor mere gale mai bahut kharash hoti hai raat ko bohot ajib sa lagta hai need vi iske wajah se achi nehi aati agar tikha kuch bhi khao to gale mai lagta hai hai ye kahi cancer k lakshan to nehi or mai apna ilaz kese karwau or gale matlab gale ko scan karwau ya fir or kuch mujhe aapki salah ki bohot zarurat hai please reply.
These self-help steps can help relieve sinusitis symptoms:
1. Get good rest. This will help your body fight infection and speed recovery.
2. Drink plenty of fluids: Like, water or juice. This will help dilute mucous secretions and promote drainage. Avoid beverages that contain caffeine or alcohol, as they can be dehydrating.
3. Sleep with your head elevated. This will help your sinuses drain, reducing congestion.
4. Moisten your sinus cavities: Drape a towel over your head as you breathe in the vapour from a bowl of hot water. Or take a hot shower. This will help ease pain and help mucus drain.
5. Apply warm compresses to your face. Place warm, damp towels around your nose, cheeks and eyes to ease facial pain.
Click on consult privately to ask me any questions regarding Sinus or other ENT-related issues.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.
From past 3 days I feel something stuck in my thorat / food pipe. After eating something I feel more as some is in its much irritating I take rabeprazole early in morning also. Consulted ent also told your throat is ok. please help what to do. According to me I thought its due to stomach acid or may b it could be something else.
Sir I feel that something is in my left side throat. I feel cough is blocking my throat. When I saw my throat some whitish thing in my throat. Tise type I feel last two month. I also give you some information that I was eating chewable tobacco last 20 year but last jan 2015 I will quit this bad habit. Sir this symptoms are any risky doses. I also feel dry throat. I feel my left side upper teeth and left ear and lower back pain. Sir please help that what test or diagnose I will do.
I am working in bpo since five years my ears pain a lot . I do not any option I have work in this sector as per my experience. I feel my ear is heated . And out side my ear also.
Hii good morning I am 22 years of age From 2 days I am suffering from throat infection .I have consulted doctor bt no use. They suggested to take Ciprofloxacin Anti biotic and paracetamol .I think I am resistant to Ciprofloxacin .as I took Ciprofloxacin. Please suggest high level tablet. I am in unknown city. I can't go to hospital very often. Please.
Inside my left ear wax is accumulating and it comes out after a few days. A slight pain is also there. This is repeating as a cycle.
I have tonsillitis from 2 years but no pain. My aso titre is 400 and igE is 350. I take roxid 150 tab, cakiber m, rabon tab.
If you hear a constant ringing in your ears without any external stimulus, it is called tinnitus. The sound can also manifest as incessant roaring, hissing, buzzing or clicking. The sound can be loud or soft, low or high pitched. Tinnitus can occur in one ear, or both the ears.
Tinnitus is primarily of two types:
- Subjective tinnitus: This type of tinnitus is very common. In this type, only you are able to hear the ringing, or buzzing. The main cause of subjective tinnitus is ear problems, especially in the inner, middle and outer ear. Problems in the auditory nerves (hearing) or auditory pathways (the part in your brain that changes nerve signals into sound) can also cause subjective tinnitus.
- Objective tinnitus: In this type of tinnitus, the doctor can also hear the sound when he/she performs an examination. This type of tinnitus is rare. Muscles contractions, problems in the blood vessels or conditions in the middle ear bone can cause objective tinnitus.
Tinnitus is not a condition; it is more of a symptom of some other underlying medical condition. Tinnitus can be caused by any of the following complications-
- Hearing loss (This happens mostly among older people)
- Loud noises
- Sinus and ear infections
- Blood vessel or heart problems
- Meniere's disease (The inner ear is affected by unknown causes which lead to deafness)
- Brain tumours
- Hormonal changes(This happens mostly to women)
- Thyroid problem
- Certain medications (antibiotics, cancer medicines, diuretics, quinine medication, some types of antidepressants, aspirin)
The symptoms of tinnitus include
- You hear noises that no one else will be able to hear
- The sound can be depicted as chirping, whistling, screeching, clicking, static, hissing, buzzing, roaring, pulsing, musical or whooshing.
- The sounds can vary greatly in volume and it is most prominent at night or when your surroundings are quiet
- Loss of hearing commonly follows tinnitus. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.