Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Unani Specialists in India. You will find Unani Specialists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Unani Specialists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Bronchial Asthma Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Gestational Diabetes Management
Treatment of Mellitus
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
I am very thin as compared to other people of my age group. Please suggest me some ways to gain healthy weight.
I have a hair problem, like frequent hair fall, dry hair and it's gradually becoming thin, when ever I wet my hair, my scalp is getting visible any remedies please.
My height is 5.4 ft. And my weight is only 46 kg. How can I increase my weight with some easy routines.
I eat a lot in a day still I am very thin, in fact I keep on eating whole day. Can you suggest something.
I am a woman of 52 years weighing 68 kg with height being and 5 feet. I have slight problem in the L5 region of the spine as a result I feel pain in the right leg. The pain runs through the hip to the foot. I feel weak in the legs. Wish to reduce some weight. Please suggest the best. Thank you.
How to avoid laziness. I am always lazy. Lazy to do things. Lazy to read a single news in newspaper. . But my laziness is making me so sad. How can I overcome this.
I'm 18+, my weights 50 kgs, I wanted to increase it at 70 kgs in 1 months. So what is diet for weight gain. Anc it can increase or not.
I have hair fall issues. How can it be reduced. Also wanted to know how we can put on a little weight? Please advise.
I have heard many of them saying that going to gym for a month or two or more and then stopping it increases your weight and also distorts the figure you made while you were in the gym. And also that as you age you get problems in years knee bones due to gyming.(this is question for the gym without any diets or control of eating) I want to know that are this two things true?
I m 30 years old fit person. I m having problem of shivering hand. My hands continuously shiver. I do not even drink. What should I do to get rid of this problem.
My TSH and T3 level is normal. But T4 is low. Will this mean I am suffering from thyroid. T3 - 0.64 ng/mL. T4 - 4.5 ug/dl, TSH - 2.4 ulg/mL.
How to improve health without taking any outside supplement, and also provide information for eye safety in daily basis. What kind of precautions should I take.
When you get a compliment, 'smart thinking or you are intelligent or that was intelligent of you', you definitely feel good. These comments fill us with confidence, admiration and pride and we want it to happen to us again and again. But owing to a busy schedule and long working hours it might not be possible. Having said this, it does not mean that a person cannot stay intelligent throughout. This can be easily achieved by regular meditation. Regular meditation and yoga helps the mind to be more reflective and efficient.
Here are reasons how yoga and meditation lead to an intellectual learning and growth:
- Utilizes the brain: Almost everyone uses one half of their brain more and this leads to imbalance. Meditation is believed to sync the left and the right hemispheres, thereby allowing neural connection and great processing power. When logical left and creative right brains start working in harmony, then solving problems becomes easy; and it also increases creativity, deep thinking comes to be known of and concentration and focus magnifies. Highly successful people usually display whole brain synchronization.
- Functional capabilities of brain enhance due to meditation: Research backs it that meditation increases the gray matter thickness of the brain regions, thus making the brain smarter, bigger and faster. This is very similar to doing physical exercise which makes the muscles denser and stronger. The increase in Functional Capabilities of brain is based on the concept of neuroplasticity, which states that our intelligence is not based on genetics and there are some things which can be done to improve the way our brain works. Meditation is a good brain enhancer with an ability to increase intelligence.
- Beneficial brainwave patterns can be seen: Meditation can help to guide the brainwaves into beneficial frequencies. The frequencies: alpha, theta and delta when guided can show case a myriad of benefits including idea generation, creativity, cognitive functioning, and intellectual capacity. Meditation helps to transform these beneficial states of mind and help boost the IQ.
- Develops intuition and insights: These are generally obtained through listening and developing to the inner voice. Thus meditation forms to be the basic key to tap these latent abilities. The intelligence can be mapped through tests and quizzes and is valuable at each level to stimulate insights and creativity. As per some people, inner intelligence, is considered to be the most important and best success in the world. Successful people including Steve Jobs have stated that their super revolutionary ideas and business acumen came through their intuition.
- Meditation helps in improving both short and long term memory: The key memory areas hippocampus and frontal lobe show increase in activity during meditation. By stimulating these areas, the short and long term memories are improved.