Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Unani Specialists in India. You will find Unani Specialists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Unani Specialists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Bronchial Asthma Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Gestational Diabetes Management
Treatment of Mellitus
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shajid FaheemYour feedback matters!
I get tired very quickly. Experience very less energy even in the morning after I get up. I am also experiencing pain in my legs almost throughout the day. What can be the cause? I also want to reduce weight. Please suggest diet and regular exercise regime.
I would like to increase my weight and my digestion system Is poor suggest what kind of food should I eat.
Hello. I am 25, year old female. And my weight is 48kg and height is 5'5.5. I need to put in weight. What can I do to put on?
I am 23 years old male and having a high metabolism and that's why I am too skinny. My height is 5'7" and weight is 50 kg. I am having thin arms and legs But I am having fat belly. That's why my body structure looks ugly. Kindly tell me ways to reduce fat belly and making muscles.
I am 19 years old my weight is not increase though I have taken many tonics and medicines to increase my food consumption capacity and to increase weight but I has not worked out so what should I do?
My body has not been in developing condition since 6 years. I am weight of 50 kgs. I need to improve my weight to 60 kgs. I should eat food in limit. Could you please tell me the best reason to develop the cells of my body.
My friend is too lean could you please tell me what to do to gain weight for him this is my question.
Hello Sir I am Nagendra Kumar. I am 29 years old. My height is 5'2" and my weight is 57 kg so sir I want to increase my weight. So sir please apprise me that how I increase my weight. And which is the good supplement for me.
Sir, I am feeling very low these days please give me some suggestion how to become powerful and healthy.
Hi, Dear sir I am 22 year old, my body personality is very slim, I want to become a medium personalty. So what can I do sir help me?
Hi last week my mother is suffering from viral we have consult a doctor and within 4 days she is fit but she is having weakness and she is a diabetic so please advice how to get rid from this weakness.
I am looking for healthy diet chart and I am marketing executive age 39 weight 89 looking for best advice regards
6 Tricks to activate metabolism in the morning
Boosting your body's metabolism is largely related to burning calories and reducing weight. Try these effective methods esp. if you are overweight, if you are already lean, never over-do anything, be it exercise, eating or drinking.
6 ways that can help you improve your metabolism.
- Workout: Working out can be the easiest and best way of boosting your metabolism. Do walking, running and cycling. Sweating will tell you how much you have worked out and if you continue it for few months, the results will be favorable.
- Eat fresh fruits and salads: Don't starve yourself by not eating food properly. Avoid fatty and fried food but have as much fresh fruits and salad as you can. This will not make you put on weight. Keep taking fruits and salads at short intervals because these have an ability to get digested early as compared to fatty food.
- Take plenty of water: For increasing your metabolism, kick start your day with at least 3-4 glasses of water. It will help all your other efforts of reducing weight in sync. It will keep your body hydrated.
- Drink lemon in warm water and green tea: Waking up early can actually boost your metabolism; you can see the results after following this habit. Along with this, metabolism will get a boost if you get up half or one hour early. Leave the habit of taking normal tea, instead start taking green tea, it will not only be healthy but since it's an antioxidant, it will take care of your immune system as well.
- Lift weights: Lifting weights can give you instant results. Within a month of lifting weight you will experience boost in your metabolism. But this must be done under trainer's guidance.
- Eat boiled eggs and never skip breakfast: Having boiled eggs in the morning will fulfill your protein intake. Also, it will keep your stomach full for a longer time. On a way to boosting your metabolism, it's recommended not to skip breakfast at any cost.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'