Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Shailesh MahajaniYour feedback matters!
I had severe fever about 4-5 days before. I had severe head pain. But it has cured now but I have pain in fingers of hand and leg. Due to which I have problem in walking. I am unable to write properly. And I don't feel like eating anything. Please tell me what to do.
I an 22 years old female. My height is 5.4 n my weight is 76kgs. I want to lose atleast 17kgs within 2 months. So what should I do?
Despite them being sweet and tasty, there are no nutritional benefits to sodas whatsoever. Moreover, doctors from all over the globe have concluded that numerous health risks are linked to soda pop consumption. Here are a number of reasons to help you arrive at a more comprehensive understanding of the harmful effects of soda on your health:
- It has been scientifically backed up that drinking sodas is absolutely pointless. Because sodas have been found to contain nothing but sugar and calories, there is really no reason why you should drink soda. Further, even diet sodas have no particular nutritional value attached to them, despite the claim that they have zero to no calories.
- The sugar contained in soda often combines with bacteria present in your mouth to form certain types of acid. These, along with carbolic inherently present in carbonated sodas, work together to have a damaging influence on your teeth, leading to cavities and tooth decay.
- Sodas can also prove to be injurious to your major organs, and are associated with conditions such as chronic kidney disease, chronic liver disease and the development of metabolic syndromes.
- Because of the presence of large amounts of high fructose corn syrup, there is a greater risk of obesity. Furthermore, because of its high sugar content and its perverse effects on hormonal levels in the body, soda consumption is also associated with the development of type 2 diabetes, besides other complications like increased appetite and greater difficulty losing weight.
- Soda consumption also tends to soften bone strength and contributes to lower bone density. The presence of caffeine and phosphorus in most sodas further increases the risk of acquiring disease such as osteoporosis.
Fortunately, there are tons of options, which you can choose over soda pop. These alternative beverages will most naturally contain higher nutritional value and benefits. A few alternatives include:
- Fruit juice
- Powdered drink mixes
I have got the hair line fracture in my right ankle and doctor has advised me to go for plaster (30days). Would like to check anything which can fasten the recovery time?
What is the symptoms of malaria? How can we identify it? What are the precautions we take to avoid such disease.
I have dental problem for last 2 years. Dr. suggested gum surgery. But it is very painful. Any other options with out surgery.
Actually I am used to feel anxious, I am taking antidepressants and anti anxiety drugs, but panic attack ruining me daily, my hair is falling,i am taking zolpidem, etidon, dothepin. peroxentine.
Sir I am 18 year boy I don't even recognizable mustache please help me to grow mustache by 6 months and I don't have beard please provide me any solution.
I have urinary problem over 2 years, like can't to control the urination and some times feeling pain too. Yet I didn't consult any doctor. What I should do.?
hello. I am riajul .25 years old . I am suffering from heavy back pain. Because of high gas tric .please help me.
Hello Dr. I am sudhir chauhan my skin is very oily and pimples grow in night so please you advice me care my skin.
I am suffering from sinus from past 15 years and my hair is also greying because of this. I have tried everything but nothing helped. Could you please suggest tips or remedy for this.
I am 14 years old and I weigh over 120 kgs. I have tried everything like gym, exercise and diet. But no change it is increasing slowly month after month. Can I do Ultrasonic Lypolysis? How much does it cost?
In general, anterior cruciate ligament injuries or ACL injuries, are understood as tears in any of the several knee ligaments joining the upper leg bone and the lower leg bone. This can vary from minor injuries, such as small ligament tears, to more serious cases like complete tears or when the ligament and one of the bones gets displaced from the other. These injuries usually occur during sports activities, like soccer, basketball, football, gymnastics, tennis, volleyball, etc. An untreated ACL injury can lead to a condition called an ACL deficiency. This can cause a lot of problems with regard to knee movements as the bones may rub against each other, causing a lot of pain. In some cases, the cartilage covering the ends of the bones may get damaged, eventually tearing and trapping the cushion pads supporting the knee joints.
Signs and symptoms of anterior cruciate ligament may include:
- You are unable to move properly.
- You experience immense pain while walking up and down stairs.
- You are unable to engage much in physical activities.
- Your knee begins to swell gradually.
- You can sense a loud popping sensation when moving your knee.
- You experience feelings of instability.
Anterior cruciate ligament injuries generally occur during sports. Here are some common possible instances that might happen during a game:
- Sudden arrest in motion
- An unsteady landing from a jump
- Direct blows to the knee from tackles
- Sudden shifts in direction
Treatment of ACL injuries normally involves the following:
1. Immediate medical attention along with intense first aid care
2. Sincere adherence to the R.I.C.E model of self care
- Rest: proper rest for a couple of weeks or months depending upon the severity of the injury
- Ice: using ice packs to help cool the nerves
- Compression: ice treatment further helps in compression
- Elevation: when lying down in bed, it is strongly recommended that you keep your affected leg at a slightly higher position, through the use of pillows or cushions
3. Success rehabilitative therapy for several weeks
4. Anterior cruciate ligament surgery or reconstruction