Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shailesh MahajaniYour feedback matters!
Sir my face is full of with pimples I used so many lotions and I also consult doctor but my pimples are gone but dark spots are appeared on the skin how can I remove the dark spots can you help me please.
I am 25 years old boy. I am suffering from hair fall from last one year. Please give me a suggestion.
My 3 years son is suffering with UTI 3rd time in last 6 months. Want to seek specialist advice in Delhi/NCR as my paediatric is unable to get the root cause of infection. Kindly help at earliest.
What are the future implications for high uric acid content in blood. The person is friend who is having sedentary life, desk job, is obese and eats meat. He is currently not thinking about this high uric acid thing in a big way. The implications it may bring can be a eye opener for him.
My husband is 36 years old and diabetic since 6 years with insulin human mixtard12units morn n 8units night. Along with tab diapride m2. On regular medication please guide me as fasting is always 350+ n randon is 250+ at 7 in evening. V check sugar levels at home regularly.No idea what has to b done. Diet is also maintained n its hereditary both his parents are diabetics. He has cholesterol on higher sides.
In India, along with a lack of sex education, there is also a lack of knowledge about hygiene of the privates amongst women even in urban areas. When a woman experiences pain in her vagina, while it could be because of various reasons and not necessarily alarming, one does get alarmed.
Let us understand the reasons.
1. Yeast infection: Dry and itchy vagina can feel painful after a while. Yeast infections are very common and usually most women experience them. They can be treated by medicines, yet it is best to get in touch with your doctor and get a prescription. Your doctor will prescribe an anti-fungal cream after a pelvic exam.
2. Vaginal dryness: This usually happens to post-menopausal women but can also happen to younger women because of certain birth control pills which are low in estrogen and dry up the moisture in one's vagina.
3. Pelvic inflammatory disease: If you are having regular pains during penetration and during your periods, it could be endometriosis. During examination, the pain is usually linked to the lower abdomen where the ovaries are.
4. Vulvodynia: These are mysterious pains which come & go and can be treated with medicines.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
I am 30 yr old (M). My height is 168cm. I weigh only 45kg. I am underweight according to my height. I eat a lot but have been this way for the past 10 years. My weight varies between 45 and 48. What may be the reason and how can i increase to a recommended weight?
My wife period date is on 29th. I got intimate with her on 25th. After 40 hours she eat ipill. So now its 29th period did not start. We are very tensed. Is she pregnant. Its our 1st time that we got intimate. Please tell what to do.
I still have love handles and beer belly even after 6 months of eating healthy and exercising. Am I doing something wrong? Because I don't understand. I know weight loss takes time but like shouldn't my love handles be half gone by now?
Hello docs. I am taking psychiatric medicines and I feel it is increasing my weight. My belly has started protruding. How can I manage it. Prescribe me a diet and exercise. Thank you.
My younger brother is lean and we have provide him many protein supplements and also gives him balance diet and fruits but even then he does not get some weight & health.
I have itching in my genital part with discharge of a white thick liquid. It started two weeks ago and now I also have developed some boils in the area. Could you help me with this problem.
I am 35 years old. When I get up in the morning I start sneezing for 10th minutes apx. Daily. What should i do?
With changing lifestyle, increased exposure to dust, increased consumption of processed and oily foods, health of our hair has taken a beating. Many are concerned about dull, damaged, hair, which lack bounce and shine. Hair spa treatments provide life and shine back to the hair. Read on to know how you can transform your look with regular spa treatments.
What is hair spa?
Hair spa includes a combination of oil massaging, shampoo, hair mask and hair conditioning. Each of these has a specific purpose and function in adding to hair health. With warm oil (olive or coconut), the scalp is massaged for about 10 to 15. This is then washed off with a mild shampoo. A hair spa cream is then applied for about 20 to 25 minutes from the root to the tip. It is then rinsed off and a conditioner is applied to stay in place. Used in sequence, this helps restore the shine, texture, and bounce in the hair.
Benefits of hair spa
With the increased exposure to dust and multiple hair care products, hair is robbed of its lustre and shine. This is where hair spa comes into the picture as it helps reduce hair loss, reduce dandruff, nourishes with protein, and increase moisture which is lost due to colouring and pollution. The massage improves blood circulation and also helps relax and reduce stress.
Spa you can do it yourself as well
While reading the benefits above makes us all want to head to the spa, for most of us, it is not practical given the time and/or it requires. Not to worry! There are simple things you can do at home to provide the same benefits without having to step out of your home or without spending loads of money. Follow the below listed 5 steps for restoring life in your dull, damaged hair.
• Use warm olive or coconut oil for massaging the scalp for about 10 minutes. Wrap a cotton cloth soaked in hot water around the hair for about 10 minutes.
• Wash the hair with a mild shampoo with only lukewarm water (hot water is best avoided on the hair).
• Use a conditioner off the shelf based on your hair type and ensure all parts of the hair from the root to the tip is covered. Leave it in place for about 20 to 30 minutes.
• For a hair mask, use one of the two options. A mixture of egg white and coconut oil whipped to form a smooth paste. Banana, honey, egg white, and olive oil can also be mixed together to form the mask.
• Rinse off with lukewarm water.
Repeat this once in 15 days or a month and see your hair bounce back with life and shine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.