Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Nephrologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shailesh Gondane
Submit a review for Dr. Shailesh GondaneYour feedback matters!
Hello ,My CT scan showed 7 mm stone in right kidney, underwent ESWL was not successful. Recent ultrasound shows that stone has now moved from kidney to ureter and measured 8 mm can I pass stone naturally?
I had urine infection since last 1 month. In my microscopic examination test it was found that leucocyte/pus cells are 2-3 Hpf. And now I feel a burning sensation during urine and had pain on urine. So can I take neeri syrup for this or not. If not then plss suggest me other medicines.
We are married only few weeks ago. My wife has got urine infection after few days of our marriage. Is this a common problem? How can this be avoided?
When I wake up in morning. My mouth gets full with saliva. Frequent urination. Fatigue. I feel week. Kindly help.
Hello My mom recently operated for utres removal They removed uterus But from that day she has become very weak and also suffering from weakness and bodypains Can I get a suggestion to get rid.
Sir I urinate evry morng by 5am in toilet in more qnt after 1 hour I repeats same qnt with bubble formation because of this i lose my sleep every day so yesterday I checked my uric acid in my body by blood test it is more by 4 so how to reduce my uric acid in my body what treatment to take suggest me.
I want to ask about my mother. Her age is 46 yrs. In her reports of kidney function test, everything is quite ok except serum uric acid which is 5.9. And in lipid profile her LDL is 150 Hdl is 39.5 and total cholesterol is 231. please suggest medicine if there is something wrong.
Blood in urine, medically known as Hematuria is not usually a cause of concern, but it can translate into an adverse condition if left unevaluated. The kidneys and other structures in the urinary tracts such as urethra (tube connecting the bladder to the outer part of the body); bladder (that stores the urine) and ureters (tube joining the bladder to the kidney) are the sources of blood flow to the urine. Hematuria can be accompanied by symptoms such as discharge of tea-colored, brownish-red or pink colored urine due to the presence of red blood cells, traces of which can only be detected under the microscope.
Underlying causes behind this disorder might be:
- Urinary tract infection is where the bacteria enter the body through the urethra and begin to proliferate in the bladder.
- Kidney infections (pyelonephritis) is when bacteria infiltrate into the kidneys from the bloodstream or travel up from the uterus to the kidneys.
- A kidney or a bladder stone is marked by the minerals in the concentrated urine precipitating out and molding into crystals that deposit on the bladder or kidney walls.
- Enlarged prostate is a condition in which the prostate gland, that is situated just below the bladder surrounding the upper part of the urethra, starts growing as males head towards their middle age.
- Kidney disease such as glomerulonephritis causes swelling of the kidneys, thus disrupting the filtering system.
- Bladder, kidney and prostate cancer are also possible causes.
- Hereditary disorders such as sickle cell anemia (a hereditary disease of the red blood cells in the hemoglobin) can also pose as a cause behind this disorder.
- Kidney injury as a result of heavy blows, accidents or injuries sustained while playing a spot can also contribute to this condition.
- Medications such as penicillin or the anti-cancer drug ‘cyclophosphamide’
- Strenuous physical exercises like intense workout or running may also result in Hematuria.
There is no fixed cure for Hematuria; instead the doctor would work on treating the repressed conditions behind the symptoms, such as prescribing antibiotics to heal the urinary tract infection or a medicine to shrink and normalize the enlarged prostate or administer a shock wave therapy to destroy the kidney or bladder stones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.