Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shailaja Rani Surapaneni
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shailaja Rani SurapaneniYour feedback matters!
I am 50 years old and having irregular periods. I had my periods in January which lasted for a week and was heavy and then had in February also. It was normal then. In March I had very little spotting for one day and then it has not come till date. I have heaviness of breast and other symptoms which we get before periods. Can you suggest homeopathic medicine.
Bronchitis is basically an infection in the bronchial tubes. The bronchial tubes which basically carry air to your lungs sometimes get infected due to cold or flu. That's when you tend to develop the infection in the mucous membranes of the bronchial tubes known as bronchitis.
Symptoms of bronchitis
The basic symptoms of bronchitis include:
● Intense coughing
● Feeling of discomfort in chest
● Shortness of breath
● Blocked nose, headache
● Low fever
● Body aching
Types of bronchitis
Bronchitis can be of two types:
- Acute bronchitis: Acute bronchitis is generally a viral infection. It causes coughing up mucus, sore throat, shortness of breath and fever. Generally acute bronchitis stays for a week or less. Acute bronchitis is caused by bacteria or viruses. Apart from this, irritants, fumes, dusts are also responsible for causing bronchitis.
- Chronic bronchitis: Chronic bronchitis is much more severe than acute bronchitis. It causes persistent cough with mucus, breathing difficulties, fever etc. It can last till 1-2 years depending on its severity. The symptoms may get worse if not treated properly. Chronic bronchitis might turn to Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease if it occurs with pulmonary emphysema. Chronic bronchitis can be caused due to irritation of the airway tissues and lungs. But the most common reason behind chronic bronchitis is smoking. Apart from these, repeated acute bronchitis can also cause long-term chronic bronchitis.
Treating bronchitis with homeopathy
Homeopathy is one of the holistic ways of treating bronchitis. Decades of research has established homeopathy as one of the most effective and safest treatments. Bronchitis can be cured and the symptoms can be reduced with the homeopathic treatment.
- Arsenic Album: Arsenic Album is one of the best medicines for treating bronchitis. It is more effective in treating bronchitis which is combined with severe weakness.
- Bryonia: This is another effective medicine for bronchitis. This is more effective when there is severe cough with mucus, chest pain while coughing, body ache, sore throat etc. Patients with such symptoms are prescribed bryonia.
- Antimonium tartaricum: This medicine is prescribed in two phases of bronchitis. It is mostly prescribed to the young infants or the older people. This is prescribed when the patient suffers from wheezing, chest pain, coughing up mucus, vomiting etc.
- Sulphur: Sulphur is great for treating chronic bronchitis. It is a great remedy for treating severe cough, breathing difficulties, severe chest pain and breathing attacks.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is an effective remedy for treating chronic bronchitis. This remedy works best for chronic bronchitis with nausea, vomiting and severe cough with mucus.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
How to use abortion pill? When to use it? Which is a good brand of abortion pill? Can a teenager use it?
Past 2-3 months my periods have been slightly irregular. Had protected sex on 25th Feb. Boyfriend didn't ejaculate inside even though he was wearing condom. He pulled out before ejaculating. Periods were due on 16th March. Haven't got it yet. Also this month my schedule was slightly different from other months in terms of daily routine. I'm really worried. Why would my periods get delayed? We had safe sex!
Have had abortion 5 weeks back, but no periods yet had sex only once with pull out method about 2 weeks back from today, negative pregnancy test, bloaty stomach and cramping from last week but no periods yet, kindly suggest me I can be pregnant.
Hello doctor I'm 24 years old. Height is 5ft. 1inch. And my weight is 64 kg. Its been a year since I'm having this problem which is related to the irregularities of my menses. Whenever my due date is about to come my chest area gets tightened n I feel kind of pain in that area. By the third day it gets normal like I feel no tightness and no pain as it gets back to the normal. The flow of my menses is not as it was before, on the 1st day f my period the its normal but on the 2nd day it doesn't flow mch like it ends completely on 2nd day during my period. Few months I had gone to the doctor then aftr chkng it he said the symptoms are of bilateral fibriodenosis n prescribed me some f vitamins capsules for a mnth. But aftr the medicine course is finished it got back same as it was before. Nd i'm gaining weight since this problem started hpng vd me, I hv done gyming n followed diet plan but nthng wrkd for me. I'm so worried about this kindly suggest me what should I do.
Hi Dr. please help me my gf took I pill after around 15 hrs on 6th nov. And on 6th day she got bleeding that is 12th nov continued till 17th nov and 13th was her period date from last two cycle but today is 16th jan she didn't got her period why we checked through pregnancy test kit that is prega news we found that was negative and we believe that we did not did such type of those things which can cause pregnancy but there was 1% fear of getting pregnant so she took I pill Dr. please help me out when she will get her period back or is she pregnant.
I am a 26-Year-old female, PCOS patient. I am having pain in both my breasts from past 3 days and along with I am having indigestion problem as well. Sometimes feeling nauseous. I am on clomifene citrate medication from last month and I got my period on 6 Nov, started OVA GLO from my 2nd day. Is this some problem because of the medicine I am taking? Please help.
The problem with my wife's vagina is odour. After foreplay some liquid comes out which smell very bad. Could you please tell me what is that and how to treat and what kind of infection is that? these days my penis is also smell like my wife's vagina. On my penis's glance something like a white past use to appear and it smell very bad. Please help. And these days my penis doesn't erect properly like before. I want my penis to be very strong and hard. But it is soft, I am worried about these things, please help me. Waiting for your response impatiently.
Premature (early) ejaculation—also referred to as rapid ejaculation; also called as early discharge. Premature Ejaculation Treatment in Delhi (PE) is the most common type of sexual dysfunction in men younger than 40 years and seen across all age groups. In elderly men (60 years) erectile dysfunction is more common. A study conducted by the Journal of Sexual Medicine revealed that this condition is almost equally prevalent in sexually active men of all age groups. If a man experiences uncontrollable ejaculation (discharge of semen from your penis) either before or shortly after sexual penetration (usually within 1-2 minutes of penetration), he may be suffering from PE. The Mayo clinic at the United States defines PE as a condition in which a man “always or nearly always ejaculates within one minute of penetration."