Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Submit a review for Dr. Shahid Ali KhanYour feedback matters!
My brother is 18years old. His complexion is not very fair. Now he has a little marks on his face. Uske face pr small small black and white marks ho gya h. He has tried many types of cream on his face. But all goes in vain. Please tell me what to do to get a clear and fair skin?
I have deep sunken eyes with dark circles .and I want to get rid of it within 1 month. please help me.
Hi I'm a male I'm not good looking or handsome nor have a fairer looks thts y girls dnt look at me or I don't have any gf till now I'm 24 years now and I'm single no girls look at me bcoz I'm not fair looking nor good looking or handsome so I feel or get depressed by this and think alot I feel sad and depressed very much please help me or tel me wat should I do please help me with this please.
I have yellowish eye and yellowish skin before 2 day. I feel very weak, so what I do? Please help me.
Hii doctor Am suffering with skin etching and in winter am face lots of problems am using skin lotion but not cure now please ask me about any treatment Thanking you.
Hi I am 22 years old male. I want to glowing skin and fairer. Please suggest me the right and effective way from get fairer (specially) face and smooth. Please suggest me right way and also please mention what things I should use and how to use daily or alternately day ?
Sir my kids age is 4 yrs. He felt hot water on her face n vadu. Het skin comes black. And skin also pour out. When he get new skin. Which ointment is best.
Most people think that having a smoking habit adversely affects only the lungs and the heart. But apart from known links to lung cancer and heart disorders, smoking also causes skin damage. The intensity of damage is directly proportional to the number of cigarettes one smokes in a day and the number of years one has been smoking for.
Here are 7 of the horrible things that smoking does to your skin
1. Premature ageing: The process of skin ageing is accelerated by a smoking habit. The chemicals that are ingested through the smoke cause your skin to age much faster, making it look loose, dull and coarse, with uneven colouring. Most smokers have a muted orange or grey tinge to their complexions.
2. Wrinkles and lines: The nicotine from smoke constricts blood vessels in the outer layers of the skin, thereby cutting off the supply of oxygen and nutrients. This causes the skin to develop visible fine lines and wrinkles at a faster rate.
3. Scarring and pigmentation: Since blood is not flowing properly to the outer layers of the skin, it is more susceptible to broken capillaries and veins, which can cause dark scarring and pigmentation on the face and other areas.
4. Darkening of the lips: Constant exposure to heat from smoking causes stark darkening and pigmentation in the lips, which also become dry and coarse.
5. Delayed wound healing: The presence of nicotine, tar and other chemicals in the blood causes cuts and wounds on the skin to heal at a much slower pace with an increased risk of infection, blood clot formation and death of skin tissue.
6. Increased risk of skin disease: Smoking makes the skin prone to various diseases and conditions like psoriasis, which happen as nicotine adversely affects the body's immune system.
7. High chances of skin cancer: Skin cancer and oral cancer are the two lesser known variants of the diseases that can be caused by smoking. Skin cancer is far more common among smokers than among non-smokers.
The harmful effects of smoking on the skin are not entirely discernible until after 10 years of prolonged smoking. Fortunately, your skin starts to heal itself when you kick the habit. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.