Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gastroenterologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Sethu BabuYour feedback matters!
Last few days, I suffered by indigestion. How do I get immediate relief from that? I am not feeling appetite either.
My bowel is very frequent. Sometimes twice - thrice in a day. Is there any big issue related to it? Is this normal? Should I consult some physician?
Sir, I want surgery of fistula, please suggest where I get the better treatment and cost of surgery.
Hi I am a 27 year old male, few months back I suffered severe diarrohea and after that I notice a single small lump around the anus, after few days it started itching and burning, then I went to a gastro and he told me that I have external pile and given me an ointment to apply and said it wil b ok after few days. I got relief but the small lump is still there, and now its about 6 months with on and off burning. Please tel me how to get clear that lump.
Hello Doctor, I am suffering from stomachache. When I have to take the outside food items so it is paining several. I thought its a appendix. I go too check up and reports are came normal. Then whats the problem that's come when eaten outside food so please give me some suggestions to stop the stomachache. I am waiting for your replay.
I can not digest anything properly. I can not even digest simple fruits. Why is my digestion so damn weak?
Hello doctor, I got the CT scan report for KUB in that one line says Evidence of diffuse hypodensity of liver parenchyma noted suggestive of fatty degeneration. What does it mean.
I'm a patient of Crohn's and gestroantitise, my hernia is also little bit enlarge. So that I have a digestion problem. Kindly advise me regarding diet.
I am 44 years I have under gone U/S scan in the report it is mentioned fat on the lever please advice how treat this whom to consult for the best treatment to control this.
What is the reason for too much acidity in stomach for 18 years old girl as it causes pain nd bloated the stomach?
In modern day societies of intense stress and work pressure, the average diet mostly comprises of street foods, packaged fast foods and processed foods. Such stress and overexposure to a lot of toxins (present in the processed food, fast foods, and street foods) disable the liver from performing its primary function of cleansing the toxic materials through the skin, the respiratory and the digestive system. Besides, this overexposure to toxins also disrupts bile formation, which hinders the absorption of necessary nutrients, resulting in a severe disruption in health. Also, liver is responsible for the proper functioning of the eyes, the brain, the kidneys and the joints in the body. Thereby, it is necessary to include these 7 foods in your diet which help to detoxify your liver from the excessive toxins and allow it to function properly.
- Avocado: Avocados contain a rich amount of the antioxidant glutathione, which helps the liver to fight against the toxins.
- Garlic: Garlic contains a rich amount of selenium and allicin, which helps to cleanse the liver. A little amount of garlic helps in the activating liver enzymes which in turn helps to eliminate the toxins from the body.
- Green tea: Green tea contains a rich amount of the plant antioxidant known as Catechin, which help the liver to function properly. It also helps to protect the liver from the toxins.
- Beets and Carrots: Beets and carrots contain a rich amount of beta - carotenes and plant flavonoids which help to regulate the overall function of the liver.
- Turmeric: A little amount of turmeric in your daily meal helps in the cleansing the liver by helping the enzymes to get rid of the toxic carcinogens.
- Green Vegetables: Green Vegetables like spinach, bitter gourd and chicory contains a rich amount of detoxifying components, which helps in the neutralization of heavy metals which in turn regulates the cleansing ability of the liver. Green vegetables also help in the simulation of the flow of bile.
- Grape Fruit: Grapefruits contain a rich amount of vitamin C and antioxidants which initiates the cleansing process of the liver. Grapefruits also help in the formation of enzymes that destroys toxins like carcinogens.