Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
I am 21years old girl. I take proper meals after that I am weak in looking please give me a advice how I increase my breast and also I have a problem of secretion mns white discharge? Please give me a good advice.
My wife is pregnancy approx two months can I do sex without condom or use condom is necessary during intercourse.
My boyfriend bit my nipples and pulled it. This was my first experience. Now my nipples are paining too much. What should I do.
Sir/madam After marriage I do not want baby for one year. Can I take anti pregnancy medicine. And what medicine is safe and not side effects.
Hello Doctor! I and my gf had sex without contraception and took an mpill after 23hrs and had sex again in two hours will it cause pregnancy? It's been a week and she has got mild bleeding is it a sign of pregnancy as her periods are yet to be after ten days or so.
Despite them being sweet and tasty, there are no nutritional benefits to sodas whatsoever. Moreover, doctors from all over the globe have concluded that numerous health risks are linked to soda pop consumption. Here are a number of reasons to help you arrive at a more comprehensive understanding of the harmful effects of soda on your health:
- It has been scientifically backed up that drinking sodas is absolutely pointless. Because sodas have been found to contain nothing but sugar and calories, there is really no reason why you should drink soda. Further, even diet sodas have no particular nutritional value attached to them, despite the claim that they have zero to no calories.
- The sugar contained in soda often combines with bacteria present in your mouth to form certain types of acid. These, along with carbolic inherently present in carbonated sodas, work together to have a damaging influence on your teeth, leading to cavities and tooth decay.
- Sodas can also prove to be injurious to your major organs, and are associated with conditions such as chronic kidney disease, chronic liver disease and the development of metabolic syndromes.
- Because of the presence of large amounts of high fructose corn syrup, there is a greater risk of obesity. Furthermore, because of its high sugar content and its perverse effects on hormonal levels in the body, soda consumption is also associated with the development of type 2 diabetes, besides other complications like increased appetite and greater difficulty losing weight.
- Soda consumption also tends to soften bone strength and contributes to lower bone density. The presence of caffeine and phosphorus in most sodas further increases the risk of acquiring disease such as osteoporosis.
Fortunately, there are tons of options, which you can choose over soda pop. These alternative beverages will most naturally contain higher nutritional value and benefits. A few alternatives include:
- Fruit juice
- Powdered drink mixes
My girlfriend is interested in anal sex so how can I do it without any circumstances? Help me out docs!
The first 12 weeks of your pregnancy is a super important period when your pregnancy gets established and stabilized. There are so many little exciting and not so exciting changes happening in your body that it'll simply leave you amazed. If this is your first pregnancy and you are wondering what to expect, here is a quick view:
1. The big discovery: This is one of the most trying times in a woman's life when her mind is swinging, wondering if those periods just decided to postpone themselves or if there is an exciting reason behind the miss. This period is often spent wondering when exactly is the right time to do your first pregnancy test. The opinion on this varies a lot. Some women have been able to detect their pregnancy even before they missed their period. Others have got a false negative one week after missing their periods. The safest bet is to wait for around 8 days after your missed period and do a blood HCG test which gives a sure shot confirmation. And that moment when you find out and share with your spouse is something you'll treasure for life. There really is no feeling in the world that can match knowing that a small little life is taking shape inside you.
2. The good and not so good changes: Though the kicking doesn't begin until later and the belly doesn't show, there are enough changes in your body to wonder what the little one is up to.
a. Morning sickness: One of the unfriendly side effects of pregnancy generally kicks in early during the first trimester. Unfortunately, it doesn't just last in the morning but mostly throughout the day. Some smells also trigger the feeling of nausea. Having small meals and keeping a good scent handy may help.
b. Mood swings: You can go from the heights of euphoria to the depths of depression with the speed of a roller coaster. The spouse is often the one bearing the brunt of this side effect leaving them confused. It is best to keep them in the loop so that they can take it to their stride and comfort you when you need it the most.
c. Weight loss / gain: Though it is too early to pile on the pounds, your first trimester will see you gain a few pounds. In other cases, appetite loss and nausea may actually result in some weight loss. Keep your daily calorie intake in check during this period and concentrate on eating nutritious food with extra pregnancy sustaining supplements.
3. Your baby's growth: In your first trimester, your baby goes from a single cell to a peach sized bundle that sprouts arms, legs, hands, feet, fingers and toes. And that first heartbeat - you are bound to skip a heartbeat when you hear that.
If pregnancy has been not detected in blood test and urine test any possiblities detection can be done in some other way.
If you any problems daily make sex along and any effect body growth my age 23 but looking week height 6 weight 63.
Hlo mam, mere period stop ho gye h pregnancy test bhi kiya mgar negative aa rha h period stop huye 13 din ho gye h thodi tried bhi lag rha h neend bhi aa rhi h.
I am 29 years old. Not pregnant. I am going for pilgrim on 5th september and my periods date is same 5th september. My gynec suggest me to take deviry 10 mg two times till 5 days to prepare my periods. She told I will gets my periods after 5 days of stopping the tablets. But now it is 8 days past I did not got my periods yet. I have taken this medicine from 19 august to 23 august. What should I do now? I am getting panic.
In a regular 25-30 day. Cycle from past 6 months. Which are the safest days for sex. And what if an I pill is taken within 18 hrs. I.E on the 6th day of cycle. What are the chances of pregnancy? How to know that I pill has wrked?
For those who get up at night from sleep to urinate or early morning: each individual must take note of the 3 x 1/2 minutes. Why is it important? 3 x 1/2 minutes will greatly reduce the number of sudden deaths. Often this occurs, a person who still look healthy, has died in the night. Often we hear stories of people, yesterday I was chatting with him, why did he suddenly die? the reason is that when you wake up at night to go to the bathroom is often done in a rush. Immediately we stand, the brain lacks blood flow. Why '3 x 1/2 minute' very important? in the middle of the night when you are awakened by the urge to urinate, for example, an ecg pattern can change. Because getting up suddenly, the brain will be anaemic and causes heart failure due to lack of blood. Advised to practice '3 1/2 minutes' which are:
1. When waking from sleep, lie in bed for the 1st 1/2 minute;
2. Sit in bed for the next 1/2 minute;
3. Lower your legs, sitting on the edge of the bed for the last half-minute. After 3 x 1/2 minutes, you will not have anaemic brain and heart will not fail, reducing the possibility of a fall and sudden death.
Share with family, friends and loved ones. It can occur regardless of age; young or old.
Sharing is caring. If you already know, regard this as refresher.