Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Seshagiri Bhaskar DYour feedback matters!
I and my boyfriend tried to have sex on 17/10/16 for the first time. We both were virgins. I was having a lot of pain when he was trying to put his penis inside my vagina. He managed to put his upper part of penis inside me. He used a condom also. For us it wasn't a proper sexual intercourse as he was trying hard but it could not happen. That day I bled alot and till today I bleed whenever I go to pee or loo. I do not feel any pain but this bleeding is scaring me. It's 4th day today. I do not know whether its normal or not. Pls help me.
I delivered last 2 months my husband is stay at abroad now he will coming to india I was period sep 8th he will come 21 st sep we want mote gap to another baby what should I do.
I am 30 years old. I have pcod. My sugar level during fasting is 102 and after 2 hrs is 138. Am I in pre diabetes stage?
I have problem in my periods. My periods remain for 4 days and then stop for 1 day and again starts and remains for 3-4 days. Please help me.
Dr. I have gone through follicular study, and done hysterolaparoscopy with chromopertubation with D. Please advice is it right treatment
Urological problems such as urinary tract infection, urinary incontinence, and kidney stones are highly prevalent across gender and age groups. But there are several simple measures you may undertake to improve urological health and prevent such problems.
Read on to know how to go about it.
- Drinking adequate amount of fluids: Waste products are mostly eliminated through urine, and when you drink more water, you will be able to remove more toxins from the body. The general recommendation is having 8 glasses of water in a day even though this varies on an individual basis. You must also consider drinking cranberry juice which offers protection from various types of infections of the urinary tract. And you should drink an extra amount of water while exercising and when you are spending a lot of time outside as you might excrete more water through perspiration.
- Cutting down the intake of caffeine and alcohol: Both alcohol and caffeine act as a diuretic and they irritate the lining of the urinary bladder. This causes frequent urge to urinate.
- Avoid holding urine: You should never practice holding the urine for a long span of time but try going to the toilet whenever you feel the urge.
- Controlling the daily intake of salt: When you consume too much of salt, the sodium in the body increases and it causes retention of fluids in the body. This is invariably linked with high blood pressure which can cause damage to the kidneys and formation of kidney stones. Thus, it is essential to reduce the intake of canned foods, fried stuff, and processed foods.
- Keeping the genital area clean: You should always aim to keep the genital area clean by washing it with plain water or some mild cleanser once in a day. Also, while indulging in sexual intercourse, bacteria along with other micro-organisms can enter into the urinary tract causing infection. Women are at a higher risk of developing urinary tract infections since they have a shorter urethra. Male groins and female vaginas are considered breeding grounds for different pathogens which can transfer from one partner to another during intercourse hence care should be taken.
- Preventing urological problems in women: Once you use the washroom, you should wipe the genital area from the front part to back. You should not use perfumed soaps and cleansers in the vaginal areas. Wearing cotton panties is always a healthier option than other fabrics. One should also avoid using vaginal deodorants and spermicidal creams to prevent infections.
Though numerous treatment options are available for these disorders since prevention is always better than cure, adopt these practices to steer clear of these common problems. Further, incorporating lifestyle changes such as eating a balanced diet coupled with exercise and leading a stress-free routine can pave the way for general good health.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am two months pregnant and suffering from hypothyroidism till 7 months. And today I got a white transparent substance out with toilet. What is it. please help or should I consult with my gyno.
My friend had unprotected sex with her boyfriend on 27th August and she took ipill (ecp) after 7 hours of intercourse. After 4 days I.e. On 1 september she started bleeding which continued till 4th September. Then she did home 4 urine pregnancy test after 21 days of intercourse, 28 days, 35 days and 42 days of intercourse. All the test came NEGATIVE. She did a beta hcg test on 18th October which was 51 days after intercourse. The result was <1.2miU/mL. Then after 5 days i.e. On 23 October she started bleeding which continued till 29th October. Last month also she bleed from 23 November to 29th November. Now I read on the internet that there is some breakthrough bleeding. So is it the same bleeding or actual periods?
Was on novelon 21 day pill pack from june. Missed only second last pill of june which was doubled up along with the last. Took a break of 6 days from 2-7th july. Withdrawal bleed from 5-8th july. Started new pack from 8july. Had protected intercourse on 9th july. But the condom was used thrice. Then had protected intercourse on 14th. Missed 21st july pill which was doubled next day after a gap of 24 hrs. On 22nd july morning had a very light bleeding. Which was stopped as soon as pills were continued. Pill pack ended on 28th july. Had withdrawal bleed from 1-6th aug. Took home pregnancy test with first morning urine after that. At 4,5,6,7,8tg weeks, all were negative. No symptoms in general. Bt from the past two days I feel a little bloated and ve put on some weight. And for the past two days vaginal discharge was watery transparent and stretchy but of little amount. Is this the signs of ovulation? If so when will be my next period, as my expected date is on 1st sept. Do I need to do blood test or hpt further? Is their any risk of pregnancy?
My girlfriend is having burning sensation while peeing during periods. We had sex few days ago, after which she took contraceptive pills. Can there be side effects? Moreover she is experiencing frequent urge to pee. Please help.
Hello si Married this jan. Although we are enjoy ing healthy sexual life mine wife is not able to get orgasm during sex. She doesnt feel like having an orgasm. We both enjoy foreplay very much. But she doesnt get even of I use my finger to make her climax. I do play with her clitrious orally n fingers to make her orgasm. We both didnt know when she get orgasm or not. Please help me for this. She want to get orgasm but she didnt understand she gets it or not. She is 26 yrs old her hieght is 5.4 n her weight is 54.
My lady was 24 years old. Two years back, she was conceived and also undergone abortion within a month. Now, is it possible for her to feed a baby?
I had sex with my husband before one month without any protection, BuT I take unwanted 72 with in 24 hour, my period date was 20 BT now period is come before 5 days. So please advice me there is any problem, or am I pregnant? please give me full resolution.
Mujhe pcod ki problem hai. Weight v normal hai .tsh v normal hai. Urin or nlood report v normal hai. Bs mera period missed rehta hai .jo ab dydrogestrone medicine lene se time pe hota hai par sppoting ya bahut km blood aata hai. To kya ye bina egg k hota hai. Kya ovulation hoti hi nhi. Mai last year 2 month ki pregnant thi par mujhe kisi karan pehle bachhe ka abortion karwana para. Kya mere me infertility ki problem hai .mai bachhe k liye try kar sakti hu kya.
Hi doctor, before last 3 month ago my wife had periods bt yet she not get periods. Bt we had physical contact 2 month ago or before that. Is there chance of pregnancy? Last period date: 1 July 2017 Yet not get periods. There was many time irregular periods also. Should I take home pregnancy test? Can we take home pregnancy test after 3 months of last periods? Is it possible to get accurate results or is it valid?
One of my favorite things to find is the intersection between delicious food and incredible health benefits. Nothing truer could be said about the health benefits of blackberries.
Benefits Of Blackberry Fruit For Skin:
Our skin plays a vital role in our outer appearance. Most of us fail to realise that our skin eventually reflects what we eat. A good daily supply of vital nutrients is required for a glowing and perfect skin. Blackberries are rich in Vitamin A and Vitamin C. They also offer the highest levels of some antioxidants – higher than blueberries and strawberries too. The very dark color of the fruit is proof of its high antioxidant level. As a result, it is beneficial for the skin.
1. Fights Free Radicals:
Anthocyanocides and polyphenols are two antioxidants found in abundance in blackberries. These help in fighting free radicals .
The collagen-forming Vitamin C and Vitamin A make it only more appropriate for skin. These vitamins also act as antioxidants. The regular consumption of blackberries protects the skin against the damaging UVA and UVB rays and aids in skin cell renewal.
2. Hydrates Skin:
Blackberries are comprised of more than 85% water with an abundant dose of fiber. Both of these are essential for a healthy-looking skin. The consumption of blackberries detoxifies the body and maintains the elasticity of the skin .
A good way to enjoy the goodness of blackberries for your skin is through a face mask. Here’s how:
- Take a bunch of blackberries.
- Crush and mix the juice with a teaspoon of honey.
- Apply this to your face and neck.
- Let it dry well before washing it off thoroughly.