Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Seetha DeviYour feedback matters!
Knee joint pain treatment by ayurvedic neuro therapy, only after 5 ayurvedic neuro therapy patient get 60% relief in knee joint pain.
I am suffering from irregular menstrual cycle since 9-10 yrs. Whenever I take 21day tab I get regular cycle and when I do not my cycle comes after 5 months. I was diagnosed with PCOD once. And had ovarian cyst 7 years back. My weight has increased.
Me and my wife are planning for kid we are married for 2 years. So while I was having sex with her I experience dat my semen is cuming like liquid before it has cum like gel. Why is it like dat and will she be pregnant?
Gardening as a hobby has been a great way to grow plants for many households. In many cases people have confirmed that watching these plants sprout and grow can be a therapeutic experience altogether and provides them with positive energy and vibrancy. However, in the fast diminishing land space, growing a plant may not be the option anymore. “Not necessarily”- state some homemakers. It is very much possible to have some plants grown indoors and the positivity of growing them can be channeled across to your homes. These can benefit both the body and mind respectively.
Here are 5 plants you can grow indoors. You do not need a huge terrace or balcony,all you need is a little space right inside your home and a little care for these beautiful and useful plants.
- Areca Palm: This leafy plant can be grown anywhere in the house and it doesn’t require direct sunlight. These plants can grow as high as 25 feet outdoors but you can restrict them to about seven feet at indoor locations. Put them in a small container and once the roots get crowded the plant cannot grow in size and they work best as an effective natural humidifier. They also cleanse the air from impurities and can keep the air fresh.
- English Ivy: This green plant is a household name and helps in reducing airborne fecal matter particles. The plant needs sun light, hence it is best to keep it near the windows or stilts where you have adequate sunlight. Take care while watering and make sure that the soil is completely dry before watering it again.
- Aloe Vera: One of the most used plants in beauty products can be grown in-house. Aloe plants like to be dry and warm, and you can keep them in small pots and they do require sunlight. Do not keep these plants in a place where there is moisture as it may harm the leaves of the plant.
- Indian Basil: Commonly known as Tulsi, growing this plant is common across Asian regions, especially India. It requires no maintenance and you can plant the seeds easily. It requires normal sunlight and be even kept near the window slits. Basil leaves are one of the most enriching super foods that can keep many ailments at bay. Simply water them and watch it thrive.
- Spider Plant: This lovely plant combats benzene, formaldehyde, and xylene, a solvent used in the leather, rubber and printing industries. The plant derives its name from the uniquely shaped leaves that resembles a spider. The plant is also completely safe if you have pets. Water required is very minimal and if at all the plant turns brown, there is nothing to worry as it will get its green self back soon. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I am pregnant last 2 month 15 days. My vomiting is very problematic to me. Zofer md4 medicine I take. But but morning sickness and after milk I vomit. please help wht I do.
Hi, I am 22 Weeks pregnant and I came to know my TSH recently as: TOTAL TRIIODOTHYRONINE (T3) C.L.I.A ng/dl 60-200 125 TOTAL THYROXINE (T4) C.L.I.A µg/dl 4.5-12 9.3 THYROID STIMULATING HORMONE (TSH) C.L.I.A µIU/ml 0.3-5.5 Have not taken any medications yet and wanted to know if this would have had any affect on baby.
My wife is pregnant for last 2 month but still she faces blooding problem means some time blood starts to flow whether it will harm baby or no what should I do right now.
Hi I'm 28 years old and its been 5 months got engaged and as now we talk about sex, when we talk more on it she is now facing a little pain at her breast, Is this require care or consultation?
Sir meri shaddi 13 november 2013 ko hui thi. Abhi tak hum dono husband wife ko baby nahi hai. Dono ki report bhi ok hai. Ek chota sa mann mein doubt hai ke sex karte time mera penis vagina mein stocking karte samey dhilla hi discharge ho jaata hai. Aissa toh nahin ke panni utress tak na jata ho aur pregnency na ho pa rahhi ho. please gude me sir. I realy thankful to you g.
I have pain in my lower abdomen often. During periods the pain is unbearable and the flow is heavy. This is since my delivery which was cesarean in the year 2006.
I had a surgery in last year December with ovarian cyst. My question is now I have a problem of back pain whenever I do some work and I have still scars on my abdomen. Can you suggest me some medication and ointment to remove this scar.
I have excessive hair growth on my body not on my face. I shave the hair or wax them but they return within 3 days. My whole body is covered with thick black hair. Also I have dysmenorrhea or painful periods for which only a combination of diclofenac and paracetamol works or else a diclofenac injection. I also have menorrhagia as I bleed for 8 days or sometimes 9 days. What's wrong with me?
Paranoia Hi I am a virgin, something recently happened but my boyfriend ejaculated around my vagina, by the labia and clitoris. Close to his navel but I am afraid some might have dripped down. There was no penetration. Out of being paranoid I went to take a pill called escapelle. An hour after it happened. It happened in my luteal phase. Now my period is a little late by a day, and today I got a brownish discharge. Could I be pregnant? Why is my period late.
I do not want to pregnant never. Please give me a suggestion .n give the tablet name for remove pregnancy part.
Human sexuality is a field wherein there is a lot of research ongoing and yet still more research required. Female sexuality is another confusing arena wherein, there are studies which tend to be contradictory. Within female sexuality, orgasms are especially, a hot button topic with a lot of conflicting views. However, one thing is clear from the multiple studies; women with better mental health tend to orgasm better, more often and more easily.
Mental health, orgasm and body language: It has been noted in studies that women who are in a better mental state tend to orgasm better and thus, it is reflected in their body language over time. One of the most important parts of human body language is gait or how someone walks. Many studies have shown this to be an important parameter of how women orgasm.
Gait and female sexuality: The relationship between the body language of a woman and her ability to orgasm is generally considered interchangeable. Certain studies have shown that women, who are naturally able to orgasm quicker, faster and regularly tend to have a higher level of self-confidence and thus, it is reflected in the way they walk. Other professionals believe that women who have a better and more confident walk are able to orgasm because they were more confident in their daily lives; thus that mental confidence translated into more orgasms. Whichever be the case, it was proven that gait did have a connection with the ability of a woman to orgasm.
The actual study
In the actual study, a group of sexologists were asked to judge the gait of women who had a history of vaginal orgasms, especially through penetrative intercourse. In most cases, the doctors were able to decipher whether the women had the ability to have proper orgasms or not. The doctors were unaware of the sexual history of these women and had to decipher whether the women could orgasm by judging the walk and general movement. In about 80 percent of the cases, the doctors predicted it correctly. Some of the factors that the doctors judged them upon and were found to be uniform were:
- Absence of stiffness among muscles
- Body posture
The study may help sexologists to clear psychological problems in the cases of many women and help them improve their general self-confidence to allow them to be better in bed and thus be able to orgasm. The gait and the improvement on sexuality will thus help them have a better quality of life in general. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.