Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Seetha DeviYour feedback matters!
Meri date 2 July ko aai thi uske baad humne 7 July ko without proctaion sex kiya tha after that I was taking unwanted 72 also. Mere periods abi tk nai aae or prega test 2 bar pahle or ek bar aaj kiya BT still negative 20 upr ho gye periods nai Aa rhe. Please koi medicines suggest kro plzz? Bht dar lg RHA h. Help me.
How n when to take unwanted 72 to stop pregnancy. I want to know each and everything about that. Please tell in brief sir.
My wife is suffering from irregular menses period for the past three years.She is 41 yrs old.Duration of menses period is 45 days to 60 days average. Can it regularised ? kindly give us expert openion and guide us to consult for this problem.She had family planning soon after the 2nd child delivery.She is known Diabetic.No other problems.
I had sex with my boyfriend 10-15 times three years ago then we didnt have sex but had physical relation.He inserted finger and we had anal sex also once. I am getting married to some one else according to my boyfriend I am virgin again because we gave gap in our sex bt had physical relation.is it true am I virgin again ?
Dear Sir/ Ma'm, I am having a baby boy of 2 years and he is still use to take breastfeeding. Please let me know how it harmful to mother & for child? Also suggest prescription for the same?
I am having vaginal itching not internal external. I had consulted Dr. he advised me to apply candid b cream. Hence it did not stop.
Actually I have done sex with my boyfriend on June 12 yesterday he told me this time he feels that he cum inside its not yet sure now I am feeling insecure doctors now 73 hours past I can't take pill also what should I do now?
Dr. Mujhe aapse ek sawaal ka jawaab chaiye actually main kuch 1 ya dhedh mahine pehle ek prostitute ke pass gya tha drink karke us samay mujhe pta nhi main kya kr rha tha aur woh kya kr rhi thi mere saath lekin mujhe itna pta hai maine uski vagina ko suck kiya tha aur usne mere penis ko ab mujhe dar yeh hai ki uski (vegina) ko suck krne se mujhe aids to nhi hoga aur aids ke lakshan kya hote hai aur yeh kaise pta chalta hai ki hamen aids hai kya yeh hum abhi pta kar sakte hai ki mujhe aids hai ya nhi coz koi problem to lag nhi rhi phir bhi aap btao kya symptoms hote hai agar aids hota hai to mujhe sirf uski vagina suck krne se doubt hai but woh prostitute abhi bhi wahi kaam kr rhi hai. Pls Dr. reasonable answer dena m serious. Mere dimaag main ab wahi baaten rehti hai. Main kisi se khulke bhi nhi bta sakta. But doctor mujhe lagta hai woh prostitute infected nhi hai I mean use aids nhi hai. So kya vagina suck karne se aids hota hai my main question is that. Aur mujhe aids ki bhi jaankari de kaise hota hai?
My friend had unprotected sex on 25th evening, 26th morning. But didn't come. And he had it on 27th evening with condom but found perforated. Can he take give a pill to her on 28th morning.(27th they consumed vodka)
I'm married and I have a baby of 3 months old I want to have sex with my wife pls suggest can we have sex with condoms are no.
A cyst of 3.5 cm is reported in ultrasound of my wife in her ovary, doc asked for CA125 and HE4. We got the report of CA125 ,it's result is 55 ,still waiting for HE4. Does raise in CA125 value means any serious issue?
I am a diabetic married person. I got married at the age of 36. We haveried for a baby this Jan but my wife suffered miscarriage in Feb. I am taking regular treatment for diabetes from a endocrinologist. What type of tests should I need to do before trying for a baby. How can we avoid miscarriage? Has diabetes got anything to do with miscarriage?
Lungs are very important organs of your body as they play a pivotal role in respiration. Lung cancer refers to the gradual development of cancerous cells in the lungs.
Many common symptoms can help you to identify lung cancer. They are stated below:
- Persistent cough
- Change in your voice
- Pain in the chest region
- Breathing problem
- Loss of weight and appetite
- Sometimes a person may also cough up blood
- Cough accompanied by a wheezing sound
Lung cancer is very fatal and has less chances of getting cured. However, ayurveda offers effective and natural remedies for treating lung cancer. They are mentioned as follows:
- Practice breathing exercises regularly: Breathing exercises can help you to deal with the problem of lung cancer in an effective manner.
- Quit smoking and avoid drinking alcohol: This is absolutely essential for treating lung cancer. Both smoking and consuming alcohol can cause severe damage to your lungs.
- Practice meditation. According to ayurveda, meditation is known to have great healing powers for any health problem. This can help you to cope up with cancer as well.
- Avoid junk foods and carbonated drinks: Consuming these foods frequently can worsen your condition.
- Massage therapy: Sometimes massage therapy can work wonders in ayurveda. Massaging certain essential oils can be very helpful.
- Aromatherapy: Aromatherapy can also prove to be effective in treating lung cancer. It is a procedure in which essential oils are not only used for massaging your body but also for inhaling.
- Ayurvedic herbs: There are many ayurvedic medicines and herbs also which can treat lung cancer efficiently.
Since lung cancer involves very less survival rate, it is of utmost importance that you go the doctor immediately once you start noticing any of the above mentioned symptoms.
Dear doctors. I had sex with 4 girls without condom but they all r Hiv negative can I get any disease from them. And if I wear the condom its difficult to insert. Means my testis slowly come into normal position. If I do sex without condom I can have sex more than half an hour. Can I get the solution for this. Please advise soon.
Hi sir/madam. I am 21, male. Will pregnancy occurs if we do sex only once? How many times sex causes pregnancy? Thank you.
Being confident is a very essential quality for all human beings, irrespective of their age or profession. Boosting up your confidence level will not only make you feel good about yourself but will also help you to keep your feet firmly on the ground ,no matter what situation you have to encounter in your daily life. Self -confidence also helps you to create a very good impression of yourself and gives you an edge over others, especially when you are trying to seek a job or representing your company or educational institute.
The following are eight proven ways to bolster your level of confidence:
- Think positively. Positive thinking can help you see the better side of every situation you confront. Thus, it can increase your confidence level.
- Being prepared to face new challenges in life and accepting those challenges is another crucial step for improving your level of confidence.
- Volunteer for different causes and activities. You may consider volunteering for social causes or you may also volunteer for different activities at your workplace or institution. This is a very important step for boosting up your confidence.
- Try to visualize your success. If you can see it before your eyes, you can achieve it too. Imagining yourself as successful will automatically elevate your confidence level.
- Find out the true purpose of your life. This will add meaning to your life and thus, can increase your confidence to a whole new level.
- Connect with others more often. Staying alienated most of the time can bring down your confidence level. The more you connect, the more confident you will become.
- Never underestimate yourself and your abilities. Have a strong belief in who you are and what you are capable of. This can make you more confident.
- Try to stay fit and healthy. As we all know health is wealth. Being healthy and fit always will make you feel good about yourself and will thus enhance your level of confidence.
Along with the aforesaid tips, remember to smile always. A bright face will automatically make you appear more confident to others.