Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I have done unproductive sex with my bf on 26 th september (safe days. 3 october was my period date. Which I have missed. Now its 14 october still I haven got my period. Done 5 pregnancy test all negative. Last done today 14 october still its coming negative. But no periods. Am I pregnant. I m not able to understand. What should I do? Help.
Why we should take vitamin E rich food items
- Vitamin E also called tocoferol is acted as antioxidants. Antioxidants neutralise the effect of free radicals that are produced in our body thus act as Anti-Aging.
- It helps maintain cell membranes, red blood cells integrity and protects vitamin A and fatty acid from oxidation.
- It is used to treat anemia.
- It is helpful to relieve cramping pain caused by the low blood supply to the affected muscles.
- Sources- Vegetable oil, butter, avocados, whole grain cereals, wheat germ, eggs, and nuts.
I have married 9 months ago I tried to anal relation with my wife but when I tried anal relation she was crying due to pain so how to do? Please advise.
Laughter is a type of response that occurs to you generally when you experience a funny or a pleasant situation. All the doctors also believe in the theory that laughter indeed is the best medicine. Laughing not only helps to cheer you up emotionally by boosting your mood, but also has complementary physical outcomes that are desirable. Here are some interesting and fascinating facts about laughter.
1. You are more likely to laugh around others - According to a medical research, it is a proven fact that laughter is generated by a person rather than a funny situation or a joke that you hear. It is the image of that person in your mind which is funny and everything he/she does or says seems to be funny for you. This is why you will probably laugh among a set of people rather than laughing all by yourself.
2. Fake laughter - A medical research conducted by Professor Scott has readily proven that the human brain has the ability to differentiate between a fake laughter and a real one. So, if you are in a group of people and somebody is trying to laugh forcibly and deliberately, then your brain is able to identify that person easily.
3. Laughter is contagious - As per the famous saying, when you laugh then the whole world laughs with you. It is a true thing and laughter is actually contagious as it tends to regulate a part in your brain when you hear others laughing.
4. Burns calories - Laughter is a good source of a physical workout as well as it burns calories when you laugh out loud. Laughing for around 10 to 15 minutes a day burns about 10 to 40 calories.
5. Leads to healthier relationships - It is a proven fact that laughing together with any individual help to strengthen the emotional bond that you share with that person. People who laugh together usually are able to trust each other more and their relationship lasts for a longer period.
6. Mood and Energy booster - Laughter is an instant booster if you are emotionally wrecked or suffering from a bad mood. It helps to cheer you up and make you feel good and confident about yourself. Additionally, it also helps to boost the energy levels if you are low on energy.
I have an irregular period I had my period last on the 24th April and ended on the 29th April in the 19th may I try to have sex there was no penetration he released under my butt and getting to the time of my period I had just download a period tracker right before my period last on the 24th April and in the tracker am supposed to have my period on the 22th may 2016 I bought a pregnancy test done on the same day I was to have my period which was on the 22th may and it says negative then I had one done on the 25th may that too says negative and again had one done on the 27th may that too negative I don't feel tired or any other symptoms of pregnancy now today is 28 and it still have not appear don't no what to do help pls.
My wife has missed her period. Today is day 3 since the missed period. We took a home pregnancy test which results with two lines one darker and the other is faint. She has symptoms like breast tenderness, frequent urination, dizziness, and severe cramps in her back and her legs. These were started since four days. How should we proceed? Help.
I am 13weeks pregnant. All on a sudden I seem to have got a noticeable fat baby bump on overnight. Is this possible or its anything else?
I had my periods regularly for 7 months after delivery but I missed it from past 3 months. I did home pregnancy test, result was negative. I'm breastfeeding my baby regularly since his birth. Is it common to miss menses this way?
Hello Dr. I am 35 years old male. Suffering from GENITAL HERPES & TPHA (VDRL+VE). In a month I am going to get marry and 1). I do not wish to do safe sex because I want children, 2). I do not wish to transmit disease to my partner & children. Please suggest me the medicines (Homeopathy / allopathy) which can completely cure / eradicated - GENITAL HERPES & TPHA (VDRL+VE. If no permanent cure at lease a guaranteed medicine not to transmit to partner till I get children.
My Wife , Age-33. We are now in Silchar, Dist. Cachar, Assam, My problem is she feel always weak when at bed time i.E, night. I have 2 child. My daughter age 11 and my son age-3 year. So please suggest me and also give solution.
I'm 19 F.I have my last periods on the 15th of March. But today (April 2nd) I have the bleeding. I hadn't completed my menstrual cycle but there was the bleeding. Every month my periods will be late for 5 days to 1 week approximately. Is there anything wrong. I'm little worried please help me.
My ovaries are quite well and tubes are open. But still follicles not growing even with injections. What to do?
I am, 27 years old, even now before periods I get a severe pain in stomach with vomiting. Can you please suggest me to aware of it.
Aloe vera is known as a miracle plant and rightly so, it has numerous hair, skin and health benefits. It has been used for treatments since the ancient times. Some of its benefits are:
1. Heals sunburns - aloe vera juice is considered a healing agent and is used to treat sunburns. The antioxidants and natural agents in it cool and soothe the burnt area, also helping in regenerating the skin of that area.
2. Treats acne - one widely used purpose of aloe vera is to treat pimples. Its healing and anti-inflammatory properties help reduce inflammation in the skin and aid new cell growth.
3. Tones & softens skin - aloe vera gel acts as a great skin moisturizer. It cools the skin and doesn't leave it greasy also. It is also beneficial if used on nicks and cuts during shaving.
4. Reverses ageing - aloe vera is known to smooth and improve the skin's natural firmness. So it is also used in anti-aging treatment.
It is said that aloe vera prevents hair loss and also strengthens hair when used as a conditioner. Aloe vera jelly can be pureed to a fine paste and then applied first to the roots of your hair and then on the length. Rinse after 10 minutes.
5. It detoxes - it is considered to be a good laxative and aids digestion. Drinking aloe vera juice is known aid detox.
6. Removes scars - rich in vitamins, minerals and various different nutrients, aloe vera is a natural supplement. It is used to treat scars since it softens the skin and promotes healing.
7. Aids weight loss - drinking the juice of aloe vera is advised to speed up metabolism and assists in maintaining body weight. It sheds extra fat from the body
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.