Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Seema Devi GourYour feedback matters!
My wife 37 have 0% interest in sex. And not conceived from last ten years. I am very disturbed. Few gynecologist suggest ayurvedic ointment and tablets but no good result. Now please suggest me medicine or advice. Basic information is of my wife.
I'm having irregular periods. What kind of diet may help to have periods on correct time? And does eating papaya destroy ovary cells?
My wife has Menses problem her age is 24 yrs. I consult to many doctors but this problem is not solve out pls tell me the solution.
Sir which is a good time to pregnant to my wife after the periods or before the periods I will do not no please tell me sir.
I am 7 week pregnant and my doctor has suggested sifasi hp 5000 injection weekly for 6 weeks. What is its use in pregnancy and is it safe.
I was born a baby in Feb 2015 and my period is starting from this month but not regularly why is it a problem?
Unprotected sex Had happened on 23th of April her menstrual cycle date is 23rd! No menstrual cycle till nw! Pregnancy test came negative wch was tested on 30th of last month till today no menstrual cycle occurs & she is drinking daily papaya juice but no result & daily taking vit-c tablets 3000mg.
All wine lovers, behold. A recent study has found that red wine contains a compound called resveratrol which has similar health benefits of exercising or gymming. However, before you give up gymming and turn to a wine cellar, let’s delve deeper into this.
The actual study involved a control group of rats which were supplemented with resveratrol. The rats were then forced to run on a treadmill for days. Results showed that rats who had consumed resveratrol ran faster and longer than rats who did not have resveratrol. The rats that were induced with resveratrol had greater energy and glucose levels.
The health benefits of red wine are well known to all in terms of slimming your waist line, protecting you against dementia and cancer, anti-aging, effective mouthwash and more. And, now adding to these benefits, red wine has also proven to boost heart rate, thereby, increasing your ability to physically exert more. Even though it is an alcoholic beverage, red wine indeed is an elixir when consumed in moderation.
But, before you jump on the bandwagon, below are some important conclusions of the recent study conducted:
- The study was done on animals and it can be debatable, if it can apply to humans as well. It is not really sure, if animal studies can actually predict human reactions.
- The rats were supplemented with high doses of resveratrol equivalent to one full bottle of red wine. Consuming a whole bottle of red wine will add to more sugar and calories and outweigh the weight loss benefits of red wine.
- Resveratrol is also found in grapes. So, rather than gulping down a whole bottle of red wine, why not try a bowl of red grapes? This might be a more healthy way to consume resveratrol and enjoy its proven benefits.
- Resveratrol can help patients who are physically incapable of doing exercises. This magical compound, if supplemented in the right way can mimic exercise for such people and provide benefits for them.
- As the old saying goes, if something is too good to be true, then it probably is. The health benefits of red wine are abundant, but when it comes down to this study it is really not clear if does it really provide its proven benefits.
This study tends to focus more on people who are unable to get their workout done due to physical inabilities. If you are able to physically work out well, then go for it! There is nothing close to the real benefits of working out. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
Carrots are the healthiest go to snack it is rich in vitamin a in the form beta carotene which works against acne. Eat carrots along with a healthy diet to reduce acne faster
I am 24 years old. Married.i am following one diet for weight management. Can I follow the diet for periods time. Suggest me.
Emergency contraception refers to method of contraception that can be used after sexual intercourse
Methods of emergency contraception are
- 1insertion of cu-t within 5 days of sexual contact
- 2 emergency contraceptive pills --tab levonorgesterol (i-pill, unwanted 72) to be taken within 72 hours but are more effective if taken within 24 hours
- Tab ulipristal acetate 30 mg
- 3.3-5 tablets of oral contraceptive pill.
Tab levonorgesterol 1.5 mg single dose is most commonly used emergency contraception. Here we will be discussing emergency contraceptive pill -levonorgesterol (ecp)
Ecp prevents pregnancy by delaying ovulation (egg release). It does not interrupt an existing pregnancy
Ecp should be used in following conditions -
- Unprotected intercourse
- Concerned about regular contraceptive failure. Like condom tears or slips. Missed pill for regular 3 days etc
- Incorrect use of contraceptive
- Sexual assault
Ecp prevents 95% of pregnancy if taken within 72hours of unprotected intercourse
There are no medical contraindication to use of ecp but it should not be used regularly, after the use of ecp a regular contraceptive method should be resumed. Like oral contraceptive pill or iucd or injectable contraceptives
Side effects of ecp use are-
- Nausea, vomiting, breast tenderness, abdominal cramps, headache, dizziness
- Regular intake of ecp may cause menstrual irregularities like---
- Inter menstrual spotting
- Delayed or early periods
- Heavy periods
If periods are delayed after intake of ecp urine pregnancy test should be done
Thus emergency contraceptive pill should not be considered an alternative to regular contraceptive method. Regular contraceptive method should be adopted and ecp should be used only in emergency.