Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sayed TamizYour feedback matters!
Now I am 22 years old I have very low my body weight around 46 to 48 kg. How can I increase my weight very fast? Give me some suggestions which medicine is best or give me the best tablet names for fast weight gain.
On 18th November 2015 (my 50th birthday) I visited a psychiatrist for the first time for my suspected depression. After trying various drugs I am now taking VILAZODONE 20 mg. What is the history behind this drug, what are it's benefits over older antidepressants such as Prozac etc. And what indicators does the psychiatrist look for to discontinue this medication?
I am 37 year old, I have two major operation for pregnancy and have two child. But I feel pain in my back last 7 or 8 year. I did many test for this pain but not find any issue in reports, everything is fine in report. Now a days I am suffering a extra pain in my right side leg of thigh, it is increase slowly slowly in last 2 year. I am not understand, what should I do. I read many article in web blogs for that.
I am having my period problem since 2010. The two days am getting totally out of control. Am suffering in uncontrollable vomiting with belly ache. I can't eat any thing also. After doctor prescription I did a ultra sound scanning. The report says that there may be a right ovarian cyst. My weight is not also not increasing from 45 kg since 2012. I am having a lot of pimple in my face also. What should I do? kindly suggest,
I am rahul and I am 20 years old. I have got a new habit of eating a lot of times a day. Is it a problem and is their any solution for it?
Dear doctor. I am suffering from tachycardia since last. 1 year. Can I do gym practice .any problem?
I am having pimple in the back so how it can be treated? They are having white pus type solid fluid.
I have psoriasis or something similar DR's given me different names, I have this for ten years it was cured in between again it jhas started flaking what is the best treatment.
In this modern times many are leading busy fast paced lifestyles that are very effective for achieving career goals. However other areas of life can and do suffer as a result particularly that of health. In order to achieve few ways can be followed
1. Drink plenty of water: the importance of maintaining hydration is key in all areas of health. Not doing so not only affects energy and concentration levels but also can lead to further illness or exacerbation of existing ones.
2. Deep diaphragmatic breathing: just five slow diaphragmatic breaths has a profound effect on both physical and psychological state almost instantly, as in case of stress.
3. Regular exercise: that means spending for 10 to 15 minutes of regular stretching and strengthening exercises in stipulated time period.
4. Meditation: it could be done anywhere and at anytime as it requires simple practice of being mindful.
5. Positive focus: negative thinking can be most draining things as it doesn't have to be. To change it effectively with thought patterns with enough focus and consistency as it brings positive outcomes.