Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sayed Naveed
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sayed NaveedYour feedback matters!
Hi Lybrate, I am 25 year old married Female, I am facing itching issue on laps due to this that specific area is turned dark in color, which is very hesitating to me to go for doctor, hence kindly suggest me any cream or lotion to avoid itching and also to get rid of that dark color. Thank you.
Is doing masturbation regular is good for health or not? What are the effect on are body due to masturbation?
I was a jaundice patient. I think I'm again captured by jaundice. Can you tell me. What are the indications to confirm jaundice.
Sir. X-linked agammaglobulinemia. Kisi ko bimari hai to wo hiv test karyaega to false negative aa jayega. Use kyon sa test karwana chahiye ki hiv ke liye jo false negative nahi aaye .X-linked agammaglobulinemia. Kya lakshan hai .ye rog hai to kaise pata chalega. Please sir jarur bataye.
Hi my friend has too much itching problem. He tried many medicine to no effects/benefits please help me out Doctors there's humble request! Thank you.
HI, I am 28 years unmarried female. I do have anal itching problem that too during night times. Is that any infection or worms?
HI, I have got my Semen Analysis Done. Kindly suggest feedback Total Sperm Concentration 78 million/ml Percentage Motility: 35 Grade A (Progressive motile: 10 Grade B (Non progressive motile: 25 Grade C (Immotile: 65 Vitality: 40 Agglutination :positive Pus Cells: 4-6.Normal Morphology: 53%
A heart disease is definitely something, which is serious. In most cases, it is the result of a person’s lack of prudence when it comes to staying fit and moderating what food items feature in the diet. But is this always the case? Well, not at all. Genetic or hereditary heart diseases, such as hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, long QT syndrome, very high cholesterol levels running in the family and many others, provide enough reason as to why not.
This is because a person cannot be blamed for a hereditary heart disease as the reason why this occurs is on account of the genetic makeup. So, the best way for one to know, if there is a risk of this sort of disease is to take a look at the family history with respect to the disease.
- Keep a record: One of the ways by which a person can get to know if there is a risk of a hereditary heart disease is by finding out, if a condition known as arrhythmia is prevalent in the family. This is a condition in which the heart has an irregular heart beat and can be potentially lethal. Other things which are to be watched out for include, but are not limited to, a track record of members in the family who have faced a heart failure at a young age, especially prior to them reaching the age of 50.
- Watch out for signs: It is not always true that the signs of hereditary heart diseases pertain to the heart. If a person has fainted or has had seizures, and an effective treatment could not be performed by making use of the normal medicines, which would generally be used in these circumstances, it could be taken as a sign of presence of hereditary heart disease.
- Get tested: To know if there is a risk of a hereditary heart disease, it is important that a person gets genetically tested. This is to be done so that the gene analysis can provide details as to which hereditary heart diseases a person has, along with the other members of the family. There are various tests for things such as HCM, ARVD and Marfan syndrome.
Apart from this, undergoing genetic counselling is also considered important. This is to keep a check on the worries of having a sudden heart attack as well as the concerns one may have about passing the genes relating to the heart disease to one’s offspring. This is one of the most necessary, but underrated things when it comes to dealing with a hereditary heart disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.
When I am making sexual relation my penis became soft after few minute let me know what is the main reason.
Hi soha is my wife she is suffering from heavy stomach pain from last one year last year we got some tests it shows blood clot at abdomen but no doctor is saying any correct info abt that every month before one week of periods the pain will occur and at the time of periods the pain will be so horrible so we are seeking for correct solution for this problem Thank You.
My 2.5 years old daughter is getting cough and cold very frequently doctor says she is allergic and we are giving montair 5ml at bedtime from last 2 months even than she gets cough and cold. What is dworming treatment and will it be helpful for my daughter Thanks.
I am 21 years male and I had a ringworm problem and I used panderm plus ointment and its clear but the black coloured skin left. What should I do to get rid of the black coloured skin?
I am facing sleeping problems for many days its been getting very tough for me, I can take only 3 to 4 hours of sleep please help me.
I'm suffering from boils on my back from 15 days and taking amycol-lb capsules 3 times a day daily but that area still paining and itching continuously, I was also suffered by fever due to boils, and now on my thighs small lumps are occurring and they are paining, please help me to overcome these problems.
Psoriasis is a skin disease, which develops in men and women often during middle age and above. Although tests and researches are being carried out in various laboratories around the world, the exact cause of this condition is yet unknown. Psoriasis is not infectious. In other words, it does not spread by coming in contact with someone suffering from it. In case you see that you are just developing psoriasis or it is in its early stages, then you can opt for some simple and natural methods of curing it. These home remedies fall under Ayurvedic treatments and help you in getting rid of this disease before it spreads further into your body.
- Moist skin: Apply lots of moisturizer on your body. This is done to keep the skin moist and supple. The more your skin becomes dry, the chances of it bleeding and causing infections increase. It is often recommended to apply body oil or sesame oil before taking a bath as it softens the skin.
- Use natural body soaps: Sometimes the body soaps that you use are made of harsh chemicals. These chemicals come in contact with your body and aggravate the infection furthermore. You can use home made natural soaps, which are made of natural ingredients and are gentle on your skin.
- Avoid skin injuries: Skin injuries like a cut, bleeding, blisters etc. can be harmful for psoriasis. They can aggravate the inflammation and cause more damage. In fact, it is recommended that you apply moisturizer and sunscreen every time you step out of the house in order to protect your skin from further damage.
- Use medicines after consultation: Certain medicines have the ability to flare up the effects of psoriasis. Thus, when you develop this disease, it is advised that you meet a general physician and discuss your medicines with him/her in order to control the same.
- Reduce stress: Stress levels contribute a lot to psoriasis. Thus, you need to relax as much as possible. You can try out yoga and meditation to keep the stress level down and in turn control this disease as well.
- Wear cotton clothes: Wear clothes that you are comfortable in and those which do not cause irritation on your skin. Synthetic clothes sometimes cause a lot of irritation and rashes on the skin. It is something that should be avoided.
These are some of the quick and natural remedies to cure yourself of psoriasis as early as possible. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.