Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Sayaba Hasini

General Physician, Hyderabad

Dr. Sayaba Hasini General Physician, Hyderabad
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I believe in health care that is based on a personal commitment to meet patient needs with compassion and care....more
I believe in health care that is based on a personal commitment to meet patient needs with compassion and care.
More about Dr. Sayaba Hasini
Dr. Sayaba Hasini is an experienced General Physician in Nampally, Hyderabad. You can consult Dr. Sayaba Hasini at Dr Sayaba Hasini Clinic in Nampally, Hyderabad. Book an appointment online with Dr. Sayaba Hasini on has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Dr Sayaba Hasini Clinic

5-7-485 1st Floor, Nampally, HyderabadHyderabad Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Sayaba Hasini

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am 18. I have more sexual thoughts but surroundings are not support. Due to thid I am become mad. What I can do.

General Physician, Nashik
It originates from brain, due to thinking about sex. Hence: ·     Do not watch adult material. ·     Concentrate more on your studies or work. ·     Exercise regularly.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I have facing nightfall because I have a bad habit of masturbation from age 11 now this time I am 20 year old if I am talking with my gf on phone about any romantic seen or I saw any kind of sexy pic from inside my penis a liquid water gel type fall out I am totally loss my weight sir please what should I do?

MD - Psychiatry, MBBS
Psychiatrist, Hyderabad
The liquid coming out of your penis is not a very precious element that loosing it is going to give you weakness, it is a natural thing, it is like we salivate when we see tasty food. It is natures way. Do not get worried about it there is nothing wrong with you.
16 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello doctors, today I did a general health check up. Everything came normal xcept monocyte. Which is 12% and my total wbc count was 6900 which is in normal range. So do I have to worry about monocyte. Since its play a major role in cancer. My doctor din tell me regarding this. So kindly help me out. M 26 years of age.

General Physician,
there are so many reasons for slight increase of these ingredients of blood most of the results are with in the normal range hence you need not worry about this.zmonocutes arebtype of blood cells that fights off bacteria and and helps to remove dead cells and damaged tissues destroy cancer cells as and regulate immunity against forien substances.
1 person found this helpful

I am 25 years old I am from bangalore last night I was doing some work unfortunate I fell down on the ground I had some kind of illness like headache.

General Physician, Gurgaon
Kindly tell me, do you have nausea/vomiting also? episode of altered consciousness? any bleeding episode? You need thorough examination so kindly consult Physcian
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello Sir, I am suffering from head pain and stomach pain at 4 month all the time a little pain are present in the in my head please solve the problem.

General Physician, Gurgaon
You can take (if no drug allergy): 1. Tablet crocin (paracetamol 500 mg) one tablet after food when required for headache after food for 2-3 days (maximum 2 tablets with gap of 12 hour can be taken in a day) you may be having headache because of stress/ refractory problems/ any ent problem or may be migraine headache/ or high bp follow advises given below: adequate sleep 6-8 hr in a day get check eyes for refractive error
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 21 yr old and I have problem of headaches from last year. please help me out?

Certified Diabetes Educator, Registered Dietitian (RD), PGDD, Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (B.U.M.S), General Physician
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
Are you currently taking any medications for your headache? a strong headache can be a symptom of a serious condition, such as a stroke, migraine, meningitis or encephalitis.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from cough problem and this problem increasing day by day .but not relief .please give me solution of this problem.

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
Take pranacharya kasantak syrup 2-2 tsf in hot water twice a day. Take sitopaladi. Praval and tankan bhasm churna with honey 3-4 times a day. Take ginger black pepper and basil leaves tea. .gargle with hot water (salted) avoid milk. Cold drinks. Take hot water steam.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 25 years old and I am trying to conceive baby from last 2 year but still now negative result today is 33 day of may cycle I am suffering from side pain stomach pain & light bleeding. Pregnancy test is negative. Kindly confirm.?

Advanced Aesthetics
Ayurveda, Gulbarga
If you and your partner are planning to conceive, you should start taking folic acid before you get pregnant. Folic acid helps to provide the best health outcomes for your baby when it is growing. Taking folic acid daily before and during pregnancy also prevents the occurrence of neural tube defects, such as spina bifida, in your baby. You? re most likely to get pregnant if you have sex within a day or so of ovulation (releasing an egg from the ovary). This is usually about 14 days after the first day of your last period. An egg lives for about 12-24 hours after it? s released. For pregnancy to happen, the egg must be fertilised by a sperm within this time. If you want to get pregnant, having sex every couple of days will mean there? s always sperm waiting in the fallopian tubes to meet the egg when it? s released. Any queries consult privately.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir my mom is suffering from fever and cough from 2 days. Also there is headache. It happened after spent some time in rain. Which medicine will make her cure? As she use pamagin gold but it is not effective.

BAMS, MD Ayurveda
Sexologist, Lonavala
You can go for following remedy it will help you 1. Take 1 tsp black peppercorns 2. Take 2 tsp sugar candy 3. Take 3 tsp liquorice powder 4. Crush them all to powder 5. Eat ½ tsp of this mixture 4 times a day Causes: • Common cold • Climatic change • Infections surely you will get results.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I have fever and cold I'm taking tablet. Without consult doctor so I talk or not.

DHMS (Hons.)
Homeopath, Patna
Hello, one should not take allopathic medicines, casually without consultation of an experts. * take, plenty of water to eliminate toxins. * take easily digestible liquid diet. * avoid, junk food, any sort of fruits. Homoeo-care** @ belladonna 30-4 drops, thrice a day. @ five phos 6x-4 tabs, thrice a day. Take care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 26 years old male. From last three days I am having severe pain in my lower abdominal area which comes and go at some interval. I am not sure if its muscle strain or something else. Also having loose motion. Please suggest me what should I do to cure this.

Homeopath, Mumbai
You must b suffering from infection! To diagnose what infection consult near by Doctor! Avoid outside food! Eat fibrous and light food! Drink lot of water! Hve probiotic like curd more! TC.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How much protein is loose during masturbation and how do we get back protein to our body?

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
Just as milk cream is the cream of milk, semen is the cream of the males' blood. It is very precious. Semen is created by the secretory glands from the food we eat. According to a book I have read, only about 20 g semen is produced from the food that a man consumes in nearly 35 days. (1) From 32,000 g food, approximately 11,153 g chyle is formed. (2) From 11,153 g chyle, approximately 3,887 g blood is formed. (3) From 3,887 g blood, approximately 1,355 g flesh is formed. (4) From 1,355 g flesh, approximately 472 g fat is formed. (5) From 472 g fat, approximately 164 g bone is formed. (6) From 164 g bone, approximately 57 g bone marrow is formed. (7) From 57 g bone marrow, approximately 20 g semen is formed. We can get back this protein by 1.Controlling masturbation habit 2.Eating nutritious and high protein diet 1. (a) Major protein sources: Egg white(white portion), Milk, Soybeans/Soymilk, Fish, Cheese, Tofu. (b) Other protein sources: Beans with wheat, Nuts, Curd, Yogurt (Dahi).
33 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 18 years old. I am suffering from severe stomach upset. Can I know which prescription should I go through?

General Physician, Mumbai
For stomach pain take tablet Meftalspas-Ds and Avoid spicy food in your diet and Also avoid peanuts and potatoes in your diet and eat only curd rice or khichdi for few days and drink only boiled water
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Meri age 22 year h. Mujhe aksar gas banti h digestive ptblm. Gale se lekr pait me jalan rahti h. Vometting ati h khane k baad aksr. Bhookh km lgti h khana bhi ni kha pate jada.

Fellowship in Comprehensive Ophthalmology, DOMS
Ophthalmologist, Sangrur
Hello A. Avoid junk food B. Walk for 20 minutes after dinner C. Maintain a gap of 2 hrs between dinner and sleep
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir I have a brother he is facing lot of prob we have got his blood check up done n found uric acid level is too much high in his blood he is not even having food please tell me what we need to do?

General Physician, Gurgaon
Drink plenty of fluid esp water Take low fat dairy product consume complex carbohydrate Reduce saturated fat consumption Avoid fish/ meat/ poultry Avoid eatable sweetened Avoid alcohol Consult me for further management
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My age is 49 and i have ED problem my weight is 83 and hieght is 6 feet my bp and sugar is normal please advice.

MBBS (Gold Medalist, Hons), MS (Obst and Gynae- Gold Medalist), DNB (Obst and Gynae), Fellow- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (ACOG, USA), FIAOG
Gynaecologist, Kolkata
BP, sugar normal- that is fine. Now you need to get relaxed and then consult doctor to find out whether there are any penile or nerve problems or not. Then we can start therapy easily
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dear madam please tel me safe period for sex with my wife to avoid pregnancy She has periods on every month 7 only One day.

MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology
Gynaecologist, Mumbai
If a women’s menstrual cycle varies from 26days to 31days cycle, The shortest cycle (26days) minus18days=8th day. The longest cycle (31days) minus 10days=21st day Thus, 8th to 21st day of each cycle counting from first day of menstrual period is considered as fertile period. That is UNSAFE PERIOD. Period other than this fertile period in a menstrual cycle is considered as SAFE PERIOD.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 22 years old female and married and I am suffering with pcod problem. What are the measures should I take to cure pcod? Please suggest something for me.

Advanced Infertility, MIS TRAINING, FICMCH, PGDS, MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, MBBS
Gynaecologist, Faridabad
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have stomach pain since five days. It's very painful. please tell me what should I do for that?

General Physician, Gurgaon
You can take(if no drug allergy) Tablet Meftal spas one tablet stat after food Take proper diet homemade food like moong dal dalia, chapati etc. we may need to start antibiotic and other medications after personal consultation
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed