Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sayaba HasiniYour feedback matters!
I am 22 yr. I am going to Urine frequently for ever 90 min in morning and 2 times in night. I am taking 3lts of water daily. I have stopped taking water before going to sleep. But night 2 times and morning 10-15 times. I have no sugar. I am healthy. I feel more Urine to come but it is not that much amount. What should I do to control.in my class it is disturbing to me.
I have used viagra many times just for fun but now I am unable to have sex without using viagra my penis does not erect that much to have sex without using viagra I am totally dependent on it I am felling erectile dysfunction problem please tell me the medicine for this problem.
Mai 40 yrs ka hu. Mujhe bahut jald jukham ho jata hai, phir khasi aane lagti hai, pahle peela balgum nikalta hai, phir safed nikalta hai saas b phulti hai. Juld thik nahi hota. Yeh problem 10 saal se hai please help kare.
She is 28 years old. She used to have stomach pain. After scan, doctor has told that she has a rasoli in her uterus of 77 mm. She had to operate. I want to know is operation is the only way to survive. Secondly because she is unmarried. Could she b able to give birth to a baby after marriage. Is there any risk of her life. I am very much worried. Please guide me.
Dear sir, I had unprotected sex with my GF though I have ejaculated the sperm outside but still for her satisfaction I gave her I pill 2 times separately in three days .She is about 20 yet .Plz tell me is it unsafe or not.
sir i am 21 year old and suffer from constipation.what is daily care i should take so that i get rid of this.
Sir mera penis thora sa Left me jhuk jata h jab wo khara hota hai Kya kre issue kuch problem ho sakta h Kya please say.
I always have gastric in my day to day lid always I mean always I even can't eat pani puri I am very sad very sad.
I am a diabetic since last 2 years. I am very worried. I tried ayurvedic medication but nothing worked. Prescribe some medicine for normal daily life.
During a febrile seizure, the body of a child may convulse, shake and contract, the eyes may roll, and he or she may moan or become unconscious. This type of seizure is usually for a few minutes, but in rare cases can last up to 15 minutes.
Febrile seizures stop on their own while the fever persists until treated. While some children may feel sleepy afterwards, others do not have lasting effects.
Seizures in toddlers may be caused due to the following factors
- Epilepsy - Epilepsy is defined categorically as two or more seizures without any acute cause. Epilepsy can occur at any age, but it is usually diagnosed in infants and young children.
- Body temperature - Body temperature may indicate a crisis in small children. High body temperatures or low body temperature can cause seizures in a toddler. These types of seizures occur only once or twice in children two years or younger, often after an illness. This type of seizure due to the fortification of the body temperature is considered a febrile convulsion.
- Dehydration - Febrile seizures can also occur due to dehydration. Dehydration is a direct result of previous illness that included sweating and fever.
- Physical condition - A child who is in poor physical condition can also be prone to seizures. Malnutrition or a body weakened by disease or illness makes small children more susceptible to crises.
- Family History - Family history can play a role in toddlers or children with seizures. If a family member suffered from the tendency or had convulsions, particularly febrile seizures as a child, this trait can be inherited.
Treating febrile seizures
If your child has a febrile seizure, stay calm and:
- Make sure your child is in a safe place and does not fall or hit something hard
- Place your child on his side to prevent choking
- Watch for signs of breathing difficulties, including any colour change in the face of your child
- If the seizure lasts more than a few minutes or your child turns blue, it may be a more serious type of seizure; connect with doctors immediately
Febrile seizures can be frightening to witness, but remember they are fairly common and are not usually a symptom of a serious disease, and in most cases does not lead to other health problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pediatrician.