Lybrate.com has top trusted Toxicologists from across India. You will find Toxicologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Toxicologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. SaxenaYour feedback matters!
My 6 year old son is not interested in eating food timely rather he prefer to take milk and fruits. Kindly guide me.
I'm staying in new Delhi changing weather feeling so much cold and fever last few days temperature nearly 102 fever and plate late counts also very low.
My friend feels very cold even in summer after some moments have temperature when he check with thermometer it shows normal reading. please suggest what to do?
I have cold from 3 years. But it isn't regularly sometime 2 to 3 days in a week. Doctor said it is a dust allergy and I take medicine and also try nasal spray etc but now the condition is that the cold is in my throat from last serves months. And also the period of cold is extends 1 to 2 days in week. Give me some suggestion pls.
I have a bit confusing on drinking water, as I heard taking water during eating and jogging is not good for health which time is better for drinking water for jogging and eating?
I am suffering from cold but now its ok but my body still feels tired after doing some work. Please suggest something.
I have infection in my nose feeling sneeze bcoz of changing weather conditions, I think. Feeling my head being heavy. What should I take?
I am 59 years wants live on milk as food please advise if any food supplement vegetarian nature for complete diet. With regards.
I have running nose and itching and sneezing in the morning. From last 2 month when I take cetrizine it gone and come back after 2 to 3 days. And when I itching in body red bums came . Which homoeopathic medicine will be use.
I am 20 years old suffering from high cold since last 5 days please suggest me some good tablets that can help in my pain and get relief instant.
The first thought that comes to your mind when you see a chocolate pastry or a strawberry cheesecake is an immediate urge to eat it. However, these foods are filled with excessive calories and unhealthy fats that do not contribute positively to your health in any manner whatsoever. Basically, you need to control those taste buds in order to remain healthy.
Here are 5 common foods that may be enjoyable but are surprisingly bad for you:
- Chocolate cookie: A chocolate cookie is something that you would love to eat anytime. These cookies are delicious to eat and thus, very difficult to stay away from. They contain calories in large amounts which are mainly from simple carbohydrates. They tend to raise your blood sugar immediately, thus leading to fat accumulation.
- Ice cream: Ice cream is a type of food that is high in calorie content and fat. Most of the calories are from simple sugar and saturated fat that raise your risk of heart disease. Ice cream is also known to add to your kilos in no time at all.
- Biryani: Biryani is a commonly consumed dish because of its flavor and taste. It is made up of rice, spices and hydrogenated vegetable fats, thus making it very high in terms of calories. It also contains unhealthy fats that raise your bad cholesterol levels and up your risk of heart diseases due to plaque buildup in your arteries. You should not consume it if you have a stomach ulcer as it may aggravate the condition.
- Coffee: Coffee contains caffeine which, if consumed in large amounts, can be toxic for your body. Too much coffee might also mess up your sleep cycle and may result in insomnia. Too much of coffee is also proven to raise your bad cholesterol levels.
- Tea: Consumption of tea increases your chances of stomach ulcers and liver complications. One of the constituents of tea, tannic acid, ups the risk of anemia. It is recommended not to drink tea immediately after a meal.