Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Savitri KYour feedback matters!
My baby was passing stools which was more liquid. Now suddenly it is like paste consistency. He is 80 days old. Is it normal.
Hello, My age is 20 years and that's why I'm panicking I have a small problem my skin is dull and wrinkly. I mean all my hands and legs. I don't have tight skin. Recommend me something that shows result soon. Please I'll be waiting for your reply. Thank you!
I'm suffering from dark circles under eye My eyes are black and the inside of the last 2 years I have sat.
I have stretch marks in lower back region and in arms please suggest me how can I get rid of it or reduce it.
Sir, how can I get my lost hair, is there regrowth possible, what's about hair plantations, is there any side effects? Advice me please.
Issue: Regular back ache (mild) I am a 26 years old guy, have a sitting job for about 8 hours. I commute via metro for 1.5 hours, standing most of the time with a bag of average weight. I suffer from regular back pain although mild but it occurs every now and then. Troubles me in sitting, walking, bending and lifting. I have not considered consulting a doctor yet as the pain is not severe. I am tight on schedule as well (and a bit lazy too) hence unable to exercise on daily basis. I'd like to get some advice on what exercises I should do considering my tight work schedule and what diet should I follow (if it matters in this case). Also any posture related tip or something similar.
Hi, am 18 years old male, suffering from insomnia, tried warm milk, I want to have deep last longing sleep, what should I do?
Sir I am 38 years old .i have lost my weight nearly 9 kg with in 2 months . I have detected my fasting sugar 188 and after meal 258 .please suggest me what to take action to gain some weight.
Kids go through various stages of their physical and psychological development which in turn affect as well as alter the ways in which they perceive and communicate with the world. Changes in attitudes and conduct are often seen as a passing phase and parents hope that the abnormalities would go away on their own. But what most parents fail to understand is that these small signs can be hiding several serious signs of mental problems.
What are the common signs of mental illnesses?
- Long lasting mood swings: An alteration in mood swings that has been lingering for over two weeks is regarded as a strong indicator of a severe mental disorder in your child.
- Excessive level of worries and fears: Worries and fears in kids are rampant in children during their early years. Kids also have a fear of being separated from their parents, and if you find that it is more than normal levels, then it is a reason to worry about.
- Extreme changes in behaviour: Sometimes kids try to test whether or not they are able to get away with doing something that doesn’t comply with their parents’ wishes. When you notice that your child does this on a regular basis, it is important to seek professional help.
- Physical changes, including either weight gain or loss: This can be attributed to psychological alterations and requires to be addressed before it is too late.
- Remarkable lack of focus: If your kid is unable to concentrate on anything for over a month, it is a potential symptom of mental agony.
- Severe mood swings: Though this is common, it must never be neglected, especially when there is no reduction in its intensity.
- Loss of appetite: If your child is not eating properly, you must speak with a doctor to find out the root cause of the problem.
- Self-destructive symptoms: Some kids try to harm themselves, and if this issue is left unaddressed, he or she may try to make an end to life too.
- Withdrawn: When your child is not taking part in daily activities for many days, you must take him or her to a counsellor.
- Picking up fights: This is quite common, but that doesn’t imply that you can neglect this sign in any way.
The researchers at the Harvard Medical School have recently found that about half of all the long-term mental illnesses begin by the age of 14 years. The most common mental illnesses in kids include substance use disorders, depression and anxiety, conduct disorder, autism spectrum disorders, disruptive behavioural disorders and oppositional defiant disorder. As a concerned parent, you can easily reduce the severity of the mental illness of your child by being attentive to the common warning signs in your child and seek help from the professional psychologist.
Hello Doctor! I am taking Decoction of jeera, sauf, Ajwain and Dhaniya early morning on empty stomach Is this decoction good for health.
I am suffering from baldness. My hair are falling so much. I am just now 19 year old. please give me suggestions.
Dear sir I masturbate with artificial vagina like using sponge and surgical gloves and I ejaculate with 1 min is this premature ejaculation can this will lead to any problem after marriage.
My age was 22. I was working in India post as postal assistant. My problem is I was felling tensed about the things. For example on seeing my grand mother (90) I was scaring about her death. So on. And many negative thoughts are coming. Please Tell me how I can control my self. Normally I was very good, but at these things I was struggling.
Whenever I sit down to stand up and stand up to sit down, my knees sounds like breaking sound, why is it happening? please help.
Ichthyosis is a family of genetic skin disorders characterized by dry, scaling skin that may be thickened or very thin. Ichthyosis affects people of all ages, races and gender. The disease usually presents at birth, or within the first year, and continues to affect the patient throughout their lifetime.
What are some of the problems associated with ichthyosis?
Besides the common scaling condition of the skin and depending on the severity, there may be associated psychological symptoms due to the abnormal appearance of the skin. Ichthyosis is disfiguring for most affected individuals. In addition to the numerous medical complications like dehydration, infections, chronic blistering, overheating, and rapid-calorie loss, patients with ichthyosis are subjected to psychological issues. Patients are often ostracized and concerns of isolation, low self-esteem, and depression are common due to the appearance of their visible, chronically shedding skin. Consult a dermatologist for treatment of the disease.