Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Savitri KYour feedback matters!
I am 27 years old and very lean around 5 ft 8 inch ht. I am looks like very lean and want to improve health what can I do? Is endura mass effective for me or not? I am continuously taking milk and banana daily but no improvement. Please suggest something need full tips so I can increase my weight and looks healthy.
I have a problem with my eyes I get a water in my eyes every times it gets red and sometimes it burns a lot.
I'm 18 years old my height is 5'5' and I want to increase my height, how to increase height? What should I do?
Hello Dr. I am 28 years old and had my hair loss due to pcos which is recently diagnosed. What can I do for new hair regrowth? Please suggest.
I'm 16 and I have pimples all over my face. What should I do in order to get rid of these. These pimples make me shy to get out and talk to girls. Any natural remedy would be helpful.
Sir I'm 23 years old. There is some different kind of dandruff in my hair. I don't know what is this plzzz help me?
Hi i Am have a problem of not getting regular periods I get periods yearly two time I have done all tests but no use please you suggest me.
My hands are sweating from last 04 years. I feels nervous. I never used to smoke or drink. My bp is normal. Blood sugar is also normal. Please tell me solution.
My hands n legs skin is becoming dry and saggy saggy in these days after doing wax what I have to do I want a youth full skin.
I am 25 year male. I have throat problem. The throat frequently produces cough but I do not have a coughing problem. For the time being it is not giving me problem but I think after some time it can! thats why I want to know what exactly is my problem and how can I come out of it?
Hi, I have yellow marks on my teeth. It looks really bad when I smile. I consulted doctor and they said its because of fluoride in water. How to make my teeth appear white now? please help me.
My son is now 6 and half months old. He can not hold his head for long time. He can able to turn to his back but not able to crawl. Is it normal.
Whether thyroid leads to stomach pain or whether increase in endometric membrane leads to that plain give me the solution?
Hi, I'm working night shifts past three days onwards I'm suffering for tight motion, yesterday onwards little bit blood on my stool.
Hi. From last one I have not slept properly. Neither in afternoon nor night. What are the reasons? Precautions? Kindly advise.
Hi I'm 23y years old I have bald portion above my left ear I have tried many medicines but not a single hair is back what should I do now.
Hello sir, I am male 30. I am getting stools with pain and light blood. I think its for high temperature, and also I am travelling from last week and outside food. Pls suggest me medicine to get rid off pain in anus and stomach.
When tissues that usually grow inside the uterus, start growing outside the organ, it is called endometriosis. Painful periods, pain during sex, pain while urinating or bowel movements, extreme bleeding, fatigue, infertility, diarrhea, bloating and nausea are some of the symptoms of endometriosis.
Treating endometriosis usually depends on the following factors
- Severity of symptoms
- Severity of the disease
- Future plans for children
Depending on these the doctor might opt for any of the following treatments
- Medication for Pain: If the symptoms are mild, then the doctor will prescribe some pain killers like Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Hormone Therapy: Hormone therapy is effective, but once you stop them, your symptoms may come back. Some of the hormone therapies include:
- Hormonal Contraceptives: Birth control pills, vaginal rings and patches are useful in controlling the hormones that are responsible for tissue build-up outside the uterine cavity.
- Medroxyprogesterone: This drug stops menstruation, which in turn stops the tissue build-up and put an end to all the symptoms. But on the other hand, gaining weight, low bone production and depression are some of the common effects of this drug.
- Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (Gn-RH) antagonists and agonists: Hormones that stimulate ovaries are blocked by these. They bring down oestrogen levels and hence prevent menstruation.
- Danazol: This drug prevents menstruation and symptoms of endometriosis by blocking the hormones that stimulate the ovaries. However, Danazol may not be a favourable option because of its side effects. The drug should be avoided during pregnancy.
- Conservative Surgery: If you are trying to get pregnant, but you already suffer from endometriosis, then removing endometriosis surgically is a viable solution. Your uterus and ovaries will be preserved, which might increase your chances of becoming pregnant. Even suffering from severe pain might find relief from conservative surgery.
- Hysterectomy: In extreme cases, the only way to deal with the symptoms is to completely remove the uterus, ovaries and cervix. Since a hysterectomy means you cannot have children, it is kept as the last option for women in their reproductive age. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.