Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SatyanarayanYour feedback matters!
I am having sensation in my balls, like balls moving up. Recently I had gone for PSA test, the reading is 4.6. Pl advise me about prostrate. Recently I had suffered from Urinary Track Infection. I am also diabetic for last four years and take 15 units of novomix 50 insulin. Pl advise about prostrate, any chance of cancer. Urine passing is no problem, only I feel pulling of balls in upward direction. Thanks.
Polycystic Ovarian Disease results from the disorder more commonly known as PCOS or Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. A syndrome is starkly different from a disease, for the former entails a set of symptoms usually occurring in concurrence, while the latter means a particular biological condition with an identifiable reason behind it.
A syndrome solicits your concern and forethought in order to eliminate or at least control the chances of an underlying disease. Trigger to a syndrome is undetectable and hence fighting it efficiently is fairly problematic. It is rare to find adolescent girls without hormonal problems.
Hormonal imbalances are just too common to be a novel topic any further. Polycystic Ovary Syndrome is faced due to imbalances in hormone secretions. It refers to the development of multiple cysts in your ovary. This condition usually affects women falling within the age group of 15 to 50. Eight among ten women, at a given point of time, are reported with PCOS. Symptoms of PCOS, when neglected, can lead to Polycystic Ovarian Disease. If you have been facing similar health issues, it is advisable to undergo a check- up and get diagnosed at the earliest possible.
Symptoms of Polycystic Ovarian Disease
- A receding hairline or increased hair fall can lead to thinning of scalp hair. Such a sign should not be taken lightly as it could be indicative of Polycystic Ovarian Disease.
- Extremely painful menstruation, irregular periods or prolonged periods with heavy bleeding might be reason enough for worrying.
- Development of acne could be another sign. Acne is common to girls attaining puberty, but an unprecedented growth should be a matter of concern.
- Patchy skin, pigmentation and discoloration of the skin are the other symptoms.
- PCOS may also result in continual depression and anxiety.
- Obesity is the most commonly noticed symptom. People suffering from Polycystic Ovarian Disease have lower metabolism and thus, reducing weight is an ordeal.
- Many women tend to grow thick facial hair or chest hair. Such a condition discourages the person to go out in public. It leads to social ostracizing which further bears severe effects on one's mental health.
- PCOS mostly affects women belonging to the childbearing age. As a result of this syndrome, females stop ovulating. Conception becomes extremely difficult as the syndrome may lead to infertility.
Polycystic Ovarian Disease can result in Type 2 diabetes or even cardiovascular problems. If not diagnosed and treated at an early stage, it might lead to ovarian cancer. There is hardly any preventive measure to counter the chances of such a syndrome, but certain alterations in your diet under the guidance of a dietician and regular exercising can improve your health.
Related Tip: "What is Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome?"
I have a problem in my throat .I usually become ill twice or thrice in a month. I feel pain in my throat luke I can't eat something & I can't stay in pollution for a minute please help me in this problem.
My d3 is 31.17 and b12 is 335. Do I need supplement? 2 years back for similar level I was prescribed uprise d3 60k for 4 weeks. One each week and neurobion forte for 6 moths. One tab daily -Is this dose ok? I am vegetarian so doctor said it is due to deficiency. Some one suggested Amway supplement but they r very costly. Does it hav any advantage over uprise d3 and neurobion forte?
I am 26 yrs, height 6 feet, weight 51 kg. Night fall usually have a dream & after sex with a girl, sperm discharge, means a little bit sexy dream one will have, if he faces night fall but there is totally opposite situation with me, I face sperm discharge in alternate days, sometimes continuously 4 to 5 days, but my sperm discharge 10 to 15 times in a month, what I know a bit about my problem I am sharing with you. Actually after 4 am I realize some movement in my penis & I realize that sperm is coming out from my penis suddenly I wake up & see my penis then I find that sperm is on the top of penis & parts of it coming out. It happens in situation of night fall. But I am pretty sure that I don't see any girl in my dream for sex then Why I face this problem. Nightfall, means I don't have any sexy dream in my night fall. Then why in alternate days I face sperm discharge problem. I don't know that it is becoz of gas problem in me due to which I face this or not. I also cure my self to avoid this but it is not off. I don't take rice at night, take light food, still problem is with me. During the day I don't think about sex. I am totally afraid with this prob that's why I don't even see any girl on the way if comes across, but now I am feeling weak. My eyes is coming in side. People say that it's normal. But the situation which I am facing is not normal. I only have sexy dream in 2 or 3 month only 1 tims which create a sexy clips between me & girl after a while then I discharge. I don't feel bad becoz I know this time night fall takes place & it's called a nightfall becoz I have a long sexy dream & it happens only 2 or 3 month (once in a blue moon, sometimes) but the way of sperm discharge as I mentioned above without any sexy dream is terrifying me & I am totally confused & worried. Here I say that in my teen age I was in a habit of masturbation & I continued it for 5 to 6 years around 2500 times I did masturbation btwee 14 to 21 years age) but Now I am 27 years & last 6 years I stopped it when I came to know it's harm full effects. I hardly did 7 times masturbation during last 6 yrs. But the problem which I mentioned of sperm discharge without any sexy dream is with me for last 6 yrs. I want to know, the above problem is due to excess of masturbation which I did in my teen age or not. Whom should I meet for this problem, urologist, cardiologist, gastrologist. please help me I am becoming slim being 6 feet my weight is 50. please help me if this, Sir this is creating problem in my daily routine of life. Problem continues I will be vanished off.
I have red eyes for over 3 days. Its also itching mostly the right hand side one. Its itching very hard. What should I do. Thank you sir in advance.
I took emergency contraceptive pill very regularly this month. Then I experienced bleeding for two times a month. Now I had episode of vomiting containing blood. I even pain in my ovaries n numbness in thighs. Please help I have PCOS.
The pyramid diet was conceptualised in 1992 and it emphasises the best amount of servings to be consumed daily from the basic food groups (dairy, fruits and vegetables, grains, beans and legumes, meat, oils and fats).
The pyramid is divided into four levels. The very first level is comprised of grains, beans and legumes; the level above it is made up of fruits and vegetable; the third level from the top is composed of meat and dairy products and the very last one on top contains fats, sugars and oils.
The diet aims to divide the food groups in the above mentioned fashion to make you understand just how much to consume from each food group. Here is a breakdown of servings from each food group:
- Grains- 5 to 7 servings
- Fruits and vegetables- 2 servings of each
- Milk and dairy- 3 servings of which 1/2 serving should be dairy products
- Oils, sugar and fats- 6 teaspoons for oils and minimal servings for fats and sugars
This seems relatively easy to follow, but most people do not understand portion control. The amount or serving of food is called portion control and it is important if you want your diet to work. Here is a guideline that you can follow:
- When you are consuming one serving of grains in one sitting, you can choose to eat one cup of cereals or one slice of whole-wheat bread.
- When you are eating vegetable or fruits with your breakfast or lunch, choose one and a half cup of chopped vegetables, or one piece of orange, banana or apple.
- If you are drinking milk, then one cup of milk in one serving. And, if you are eating meat, choose one ounce of cooked fish or chicken.
- Lastly, do not go beyond one teaspoon of vegetable oil and try to keep your sugar intake to the minimum throughout the day.
The pyramid is an excellent guide to lose some weight. You just need some concentration and a ton of commitment to stick to the guide. Along with the diet, don't forget to get some exercise. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.