Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SatyanarayanYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old male. I have acne and itching problem for quite a long time. I have also done the treatment but after treatment acne occurs again. I also have constipation problem. Please provide a solution.
I had lichen planus pigmentation on my face. Big dark patches on my face. Is Melacare cream works on it?
Myself 32 years old male having few black scars/blemishes on my face for 4 yrs. I used so mny medicine but no result, Which would be the best treatment?
I have already checked thyroid. I don't have thyroid. But if I take journey for long or sit for sometimes my legs will be weight and it will be some kind of swelling. My weight may be 65 to 70. My height is 5.2 feet. I have headache in my right side of the brain. It comes very saviour. In my face I have marks also. There are pimples marks.
Hello sir, I used melapik cream along with Lumiedge soap by dermatologist advice for pimples. But I had darkness caused due to dry ness and itching on my face. Again doctor suggested me use kojiglow forte cream. I used it for one month. But I don't have any result. My face becomes very dark. please suggest me to glow my face and reduce the darkness around with and chin and under eyes.
hair. I am 20 years old and even not any beard was growing in my face. Please tell me a solution for it sir.
Acne is a disorder of skin resulting due to blocking of pores of skin called pilosebaceous units (pilo- means related to hair and sebaceous- means related to sebum or oil). These pores contain hair follicles and oil secreating glands which lubricate the hairs and skin. When there is plugging of these pores, it leads to accumulation of sebum and bacteria begins to grow. Inflammation may set in in reponse to the bacterial growth
Causes of acne:
An increase of male sex hormone termed androgen in both boys and girls during puberty.
- Hormonal changes related to birth control pills, before a menstrual period, during pregnancy.
- Vitamin deficiency.
- Oily cosmetics.
- Pressure from sports helmet, backpacks, tight collars, etc
- Environmental irritants.
- Hard scrubbing of the skin.
- Chronic constipation
- Acne can run in families.
- Stress does not cause acne but can make it worse.
- symptoms of acne
Whiteheads: these appear when a pore is entirely blocked, trapping oil, bacteria, and dead skin cells causing a white appearance on the surface.
Blackheads: these materialize when a pore is only partially blocked, allowing the trapped oil, bacteria, and dead skin cells to slowly drain to the surface. The black color is not caused by dirt, but it a reaction of the skin’s own pigment, melanin reacting with the oxygen in the air.
Papules: these are small, inflamed, red, tender bumps with no head and are tender to touch. Pustules: this is similar to a whitehead, but is red-looking with white or yellow pus in the center.
Nodules: this is a severe kind of acne, in which the lesions are much larger, more painful, lodged deep within the skin and sometimes lasts for months, leaving scars.
Cysts: this is also a severe kind of acne and appears similar to a nodule, but larger than a pustule; the lesions are deep, pus filled, very painful and leave scars.
Homoeopathic treatment of hormones or lowered immunity or poor digestion or improper nutrition. Which attracts the bacterias and virus to cause skin lesions as immunity is low body is unable to defend itsself. So the homeopathic treatment aims to cure the internal turbulance or lower level of immune system and the cause behind the apparent disease. More often than not the external skin disease or any other visible disease is accompanied by a diseased state of mind e. G. Lack of confidence, timidity, anxietis, fears, depression etc. Mind and body are a part of one indivisible unit. The way our behavior, our temprament, emotional disturbances in life etc have a bearing on the physical being and leads to various ailments. A homeopathic remedy is selected considering the emotional state of the patient, the probable causative factors (physical or mental), general state of body and all the diseased symptoms like anaemia, lack of vitamins etc of the body. By rasing the immunity of the body same medicine is capable of eradicating various diseases present in the body at a time. Best thing is there is absolutely no side effect after treatment that why most of educated people prefer homoeopathy.
Tips to avoid acne:
- Take a warm shower to soften your skin.
- Clean skin very gently with a mild cleanser, avoid harsh scrubs.
- Use oil and alcohol free cosmetics and facial products.
- Clean all makeup at bedtime.
- Avoid irritating your facial skin by rubbing or touching it too much
- Men who have acne must shave vigilantly and gently.
- Avoid sunburn or suntan.
- Shampoo hair regularly.
- Do not squeeze, scratch or pick pimples, it may lead to infection or scarring.
- Eat a diet rich in fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Wash your pillowcase often and always use clean face towels to prevent bacterial re-infection.
- Shower immediately after a workout since sweat when combines with skin oils can trap bacteria in your pores.
- Use 2-3 tsp of dried basil leaves to 1 cup boiling water, let it cool and then apply to your skin. Let it dry and then clean with slightly warm water.
- Paste made from mashed papaya with slight honey when used as a facial mask, will heal acne lesions.
- Drink at least 64 ounces of water a day to detoxify your body.