Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Satyanarayan BhutadaYour feedback matters!
I want to reduce the width of my pelvic bone. My hips width r wide. So I want to reduce the width. Any exercise or any medication can help me to reduce hip bones size.
There is problem from last 2 days Whenever I pee there is burning sensation and in the morning when I wake up I see there is some yellow discharge from penis.
Plzzzz help me . My sex duration is very minimum . In 5. Minutes my sex power becomes lowww. Plzzz help someone.
I am 23 years old my height is 152.5 cms I really want to increase my height. Want to know about growth hormone injections.
I've had headaches continuously for the last 5 days or so, should I consult an eye specialist or is it a general headache? I am kind of afraid, pls reply.
Sir mera sex karne ka time bhot kam hai sex karte wakt 1 minte me hi ho jata mai kiya kron jis se mera sex karne ka time 10 minte ho.
Since last 2 years, I am suffering from itching particularly in nighttime. Scratching results into red rashes.please help me
Psoriasis is a chronic skin condition that occurs in children and adults. The typical appearance is of red, thickened, scaly patches on the skin (plaques). These plaques can vary in size and distribution from person to person. In some people it may affect small areas of skin while others may have large areas covering their body.
What kinds of psoriasis occur in children?
1.Each of the patterns of psoriasis described in adults can be seen in children. These include:
Flexural psoriasis (red areas between skin folds)
Scalp psoriasis (thick scales found on areas of the scalp)
Nail psoriasis (nail dystrophy related to psoriasis)
Acute guttate psoriasis (small red plaques occurring after an infection)
Chronic plaque psoriasis (red plaques with scaling occurring anywhere on the body)
Erythrodermic psoriasis (severe reddening covering most or all of the body)
Pustular psoriasis (severe pustules that arise acutely)
Photosensitive psoriasis (affecting areas of sun exposure)
Guttate, facial and flexural psoriasis are particularly common in children.
What causes psoriasis?
Psoriasis has a strong genetic component and is due to abnormal processes involved in regulation of the immune system.
Individuals may have flares in psoriasis in response to stress, injury, medications and infections (particularly streptococcal tonsillitis).
Psoriasis is not contagious, therefore, affected children do not need to be isolated from other children.
How is the diagnosis made?
The diagnosis of psoriasis is usually made clinically. This involves a doctor examining the skin and making the diagnosis based on the appearance of the affected areas.
The plaques tend to be distributed symmetrically.
They favour certain sites such as scalp, elbows and knees; or; skin folds such as behind ears, armpits and groin.
They are well circumscribed, red and scaly.
There is often a family history of psoriasis.
Occasionally, a skin biopsy may be necessary to distinguish psoriasis from other skin conditions that may appear similar.
How is the severity of psoriasis assessed?
Assessing severity of psoriasis can assist in deciding upon the most appropriate course of treatment. Severity of psoriasis can be determined in the following ways:
calculate the body surface area involved
estimate a PASI score (psoriasis area and severity index)
use a questionnaire to assess a person’s quality of life.
A PASI score is a tool used to measure the severity and extent of psoriasis (Psoriasis Area and Severity Index). It takes a few minutes and experience to calculate it accurately.
A representative area of psoriasis is selected for each body region. The intensity of redness, thickness and scaling of the psoriasis is assessed as none (0), mild (1), moderate (2), severe (3) or very severe (4).
Want my periods immediately I had sex with my husband on 27 and 29.27 with condo and 27 without out condo After dat on next I have taken unwanted 72. I do not want baby now I want my periods immediately as my periods date is 7. From 2 days I have small spotting I do not even need a pad Today it stopped now What to do.
The pitta dosha can be balanced by consuming fresh and whole foods, both raw and cooked. These foods are energising, cooling, dry, and have high carbohydrate content. They can effectively deal with pitta by fighting inflammation, absorb excess oil and liquid, and reduce internal heat. Pitta is basically liquid that is light, hot, sharp, oily and tends to spread fast. In light of this, the diet should comprise food that is dense, cool, dry and mild. Due to pitta’s substantive nature, a proper diet can help to strike the right balance.
Here is an overview of achieving a pitta balance to get rid of digestive problems:
- Cold food: Surprising as it may sound, food with a low temperature helps in balancing the pitta dosha compared to its hot counterparts. Raw foods tend to have a decreased temperature compared to the cooked ones. Having a good mix of raw fruits and vegetable is, therefore, part of a good a diet. Stay away from all types of caffeine and alcohol while following a pitta diet.
- Dense, nourishing and grounding food: Although heavy food might sound ideal to tackle light weight pitta, Ayurveda is the view that heavy food does more harm than good. Food that fits the bill includes root vegetables, cooking oils, grains, milk, and seeds. Since these foods tend to be sweet, it is necessary to ensure that a portion size is kept in mind and one must not overindulge in order to refrain from putting on weight. Food that should be slashed from the regular diet includes processed fast foods, pastries, heavy snacks that comprise chemicals and preservatives, and sweet beverages.
- Dry food instead of liquid: Between a semi-liquid and solid meal, the latter should be chosen since it helps in fighting pitta better. Some of the ideal food that fits the bill include pasta, potatoes, beans, oats, millet, corn and other leafy green vegetables. While cooking it is advised that a good quality ghee or oil is used. Some food stuff that needs to be totally slashed from the existing diet includes nuts, cheese, cream, olives eggs and nuts. Mild food:
In terms of food flavours, it makes sense to choose flavours that are gentler and milder in taste such as the ones found in apples, soft cheese, cucumbers and lime juice over sharp flavours such as vinegar, pineapple, old cheese, and pickles. Simultaneously stimulants such as hard alcohol, nicotine, drugs etc. should be completely eschewed in order to avoid indigestion. This is especially true during night-time when the level of indigestion is more due to reduced mobility of the body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Sir My girlfriend have thyroid problem and after C tested her report is T3- 115, T4-8.6, TSH-8.89. She is just 24 years old. Please tell me sir is it dangerous for her.
When I try to sleep it takes much for sleep approximately it takes one and half hour to get sleep what is the reason I still didn't got any reason for this.
Lybrate | Dr Mohd Sadiq Umar speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Infertility refers to the inability to conceive after having sex without protection. The biological inability of a man or a woman to contribute to conception and carry a full-term pregnancy may also be referred to as infertility. Among the various treatments for infertility, homeopathy accounts for being an effective one in both men and women.
Homeopathic medicines for infertility in women
- Homeopathic medicines for infertility because of acid vaginal charges: Borax and Natrum Phos are considered to be the best homeopathic medicines for infertility in women because of acid vaginal charges. These medicines are used when the vaginal discharges are destructive, acrid and kills sperms. Borax is used when the discharge is like egg white, copious and warm and it helps in easy conception. Natrum Phos is used when the discharge is acrid, creamy or honey colored.
- Homeopathic medicines for infertility because of prolonged and profuse periods: Calcarea Carb and Aletris Farionosa are used in case of too much prolonged, too profuse menstrual periods and periods which occur before time. Early mensus are experienced by patients. Anemia, leucorrhea, fatigues, tiredness and weakness may be experienced with menorragia.
Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men:
- Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men with erectile dysfunction: There are several effective homeopathic medicines for this purpose. Agnus Castus is used when a man’s sexual desire and physical ability is low and the genitals stay relaxed, cold and flaccid. Caladium is best when infertility or impotency occurs due to mental depression. In this case, the genitals stay relaxed and weak erection is observed. Selenium is another efficient homeopathic medicine for erectile dysfunction in cases of slow and weak erections. Involuntary semen discharge may also be experienced.
- Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men with low sperm count: X-ray is the most effective homeopathic medicine for treating low sperm count in men. Sperm count gets increased and both the quantity and quality of sperm are enhanced.
- Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men with orchitis: Conium is an ideal homeopathic medicine for treating infertility in men with orchitis. The testicles are swollen, enlarged and become hard. Conium also helps when a patient has a history of suppressed sexual desire.
Homeopathy is the most natural treatment for fertility in men and women, with no side effects on the body. Homeopathic medicine works with following rule of the nature's law of cure and these medicines work naturally without producing any harm to the body. You should consult a homeopathic practitioner before taking any homeopathic remedy for infertility.