Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Satyanarayan BhutadaYour feedback matters!
My skin is fully tanned. Because I have been playing in hot sun these days and I have to become little fair too. What are the natural remedies we should do? Please advice.
Recently my ten toes are becoming more numb specially the small toes. Is there any cure for this condition. Knowing I am in great health with little exercise if any at all and I am 74 years old not diabetic with a small but managed high blood pressure. I await to hear from you soon.
Liver is the largest internal organ of our body and plays an indispensable role in a number of important body functions such as blood detoxification, glucose storage, storage of iron and vitamins etc. Liver disease, commonly known as hepatic disease affects a large part of the liver tissue and can be treated effectively if detected while it is in its initial stages.
Here are five major symptoms of liver disease which you must watch out for:
1. Weight loss: Rapid loss of weight is the most common and noticeable symptom of liver disease. If you feel that you have lost an extra couple of kilos within the span of a few months, you should definitely consult your doctor and get a check-up done.
2. Fatigue and weakness: This is usually accompanied by weight loss. As the body loses fat, it tends to become lethargic, low on energy and fragile. Feeling tired at all times and witnessing a reduced stamina can be signs of liver disease.
3. Tendency to easily get bruised: Liver disease affects at least three quarters of the liver tissue which makes your body susceptible to bruises, cuts and wounds. The skin becomes fragile and is thus damaged easily at the slightest provocation. Moreover, once bruised, it also takes a longer time to heal than normal, as the generation of new tissues is erratic and takes longer amount of time.
4. Darker than normal urine: This is another early warning sign of an impending liver disease which can easily be noticed. If you are noticing urine which is dark yellow in colour and this happens continuously for a couple of days, it is in your best interests to consult a doctor at the earliest.
5. Swelling and pain in the abdomen: Abdominal pain is often dismissed as being trivial and occasional but is a definite symptom of liver disease. If you are experiencing severe pain and swelling in the area, make sure to get a doctor’s opinion.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
14 weeks pregnancy, placenta is anterior lower end just reaching upto internal OS. Grade 1maturity. Is this cause of worry? / precautions? Wat grade 1means?
I have mild pain on my knees and lower ankle. The pain is more while climbing stairs or coming down. It is niggling. X rays shows joints are fine. What is the remedy pl.
4 years before My brother went to mental depression after my mother suicide. He taken medicine from karri ramareddy (psychiatrist) for 2 years but he stopped medicine now. But present he is doing VRA job I observed some minor problems due to usage of English medicine. Now he doesn't show interest to take English medicine. Please tell me, is there any other medication for this problem? Age 36, unmarried.
I went for a routine check up. Gynaecologist on examining said that there is uterus descent of 1 degree. Please suggest remedies or exercises to set right the same. Also is walking good or bad for strengthening the pelvic muscles. I had no symptoms regarding this problem.
I am going gym regular basis. 1 month ago I was doing chest exercise and suddenly I felt pressure on front side of neck after that day when I stop breathing for some time and during exercise vein starts pumping front side of my neck. So please give me some tips.
When I ejaculate in my wife all liquid come out from vagina. Is it normal? Or my semen is not going inside and it will create problem in conceiving? I am worried. please help.
I have hair loss ,dry scalp, ance on scalp. Pls suggest Overnight remedy or any other natural hair packs for dry scalp and hair loss.
Remember those good old summer days, when we use to have water from earthen pots, either be it hostel or home, we can't really disagree with wonderful benefits of earthen pots.
* earthen pots are gifted with self purification of water.
* it maintains alkalinity of water.
* keeps water cool.
* it improves metabolism of body.
* when water is kept in the pot, water gets enriched with magnesium, phosphorus and other important minerals.
Must keep for summers.