Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Satya PrakashYour feedback matters!
abdomen is hard and continuous pain in lower region of abdomen what is the cause and what is the remedy.
I am 53 years old, do not have regular sex due to lack of partner. My penis does not get stiff but my urges and ejaculation is normal with or without partner. At times when I masturbate, (even if I am not stiff enough - the urge is too much) the foreskin becomes raw and then I have a kind of rash with the foreskin not retracting. It takes 15 days to come back to normal. Is there any way I can get a normal erection?
M 24 years old male. I have sensitive glans it pains when I touch them. My family doctor suggested lignocaine jelly to apply on glans. I want to know how much time it should b kept after applying & after applying the foreskin should b up or down?
I have a major erectile dysfunction. How to get rid with medication and which medicine to b used for minimum side-ejjecys.
Few 18 month my sugar level up down before fasting 140 and after 2 hour eat food 260 and I use tablet is metformin sr500 please suggest what I do and I regular harddrink use.
How can I do to stop snoring What treatment helpful to stop snoring please describe you. Help me stop snoring and get a better sleep.
I have pain in heart upper side back side and lower side so thats way I am going to take Metoprolol succinate Extended Release in one tablet in a day and have a any problem to take this medicine please favourable reply.
My name is manju I have headache problem I tried some medicine please suggest me some effective medicines.
Sir I having premature ejaculation problem. During intercourse i am coming down in 1 min. I want long sex. Sir wen I broke up im using alcohol in large amount 3 times daily means for 6 months continuously. Nd yeah from last 3 years i am adiccted of ciggarete also my daily cigf.- around 10. Now I left everything occasionally i am drinking. Now I join d gym my diet is normal I like home foods. Before I used some supplements like weight gainer. Nd I also left masturbate. First time i am having sex to see a nude girl i am getting excited and I coming down. Sir I want long sex life.
I have evacuation at night from last 5 year. In past I urinate less but now I urinate more but still it remained. And also I getting blood in my stool with burning sensation and intestine pain little. Tell both answer.
I have a high blood sugar and I take insulin regularly. But yet my sugar level is always high. What should I do?
When ever I plan sex with my girl friend. Just at the initial stage. When we start sexual act After 1 min or 2 min. My penis start ejaculating sperm. Is it normal. Feeling disappointed. Dnt know wt to do.
The LES valve in the stomach is designed in such a way that as soon as food passes through it, it closes. If however, LES remains partially or fully open, acid produced by the stomach can move up to the esophagus resulting in a burning sensation called acid reflux or heartburn. This condition is commonly known as the hital hernia.
Some of the common symptoms of acid reflux:
1. Consumption of large meals at one go.
2. Lying down immediately after having a meal.
3. Obesity or being overweight.
4. Consumption of snacks just before bedtime .
5. Consumption of certain food items such as chocolate, garlic, onion and citrus-related food.
6. Consumption of caffeine related products such as coffee, liquor and cigarettes.
7. Certain medicines such as aspirin is also known to be a trigger for acid reflux.
8. Pregnant women or patients with blood pressure are known to be suffering from acid reflux.
Tips to deal with acid reflux
There is a wide range of treatment options available for acid reflux. If you are suffering from occasional heartburn, there are some wonderful home remedies that can be tried. However, if the acid reflux recurs more than once in a week, it is best to consult a doctor. Home remedies to deal with acid reflux:
1. Sleeping on the left side is known to reduce acid reflux.
2. Reducing weight greatly helps in tackling acid burn. Patients with obesity are more vulnerable to acid burn.
3. It is best to avoid food that triggers acid burn.
4. Chewing gum greatly helps in countering acid burn. It helps in producing saliva which soothe the esophagus.
5. Intake of One spoon of baking soda every day proves to be extremely effective. Baking soda contains sodium bicarbonate which has a pH of more than 7 and can effectively neutralize the acid from stomach.
6. Intake of aloe vera, apple, banana or ginger is known to have very positive effects on acid burn.
7. Intake of 1 table-spoon of mustard can give instant relief from acid burn. Mustard’s alkaline properties can make the acid neutral in the system.
8. Regular intake (one after every meal) of almond helps to fight acid burn
1. If you are buying over the counter, Histamine 2 blockers is a great medicine that instantly gives relief from an acid burn. Typically Doctors suggest this medicine with a higher dosage. This medicine can be consumed half an hour before the consumption of a meal. However, It is best to consult a doctor before consuming any medication.
2. Doctors often suggest medicine from the PPI family. It effectively blocks acid production in the esophagus for a longer duration. Some common medicine from this group includes Lansoprazole, Pantoprazole and Rabeprazole. Although, a doctor should be consulted.
i am suffering from diabeties from last 14 years now my age is 49 years, i use dialy 2 times glynase mf tablet. But i have a back pain & legs are tired, some times very trouble to walk.
My mom has diabetes from last 2 years. She daily takes medicine named as glycomet gp2 for diabetes. 2 days ago when her blood test is taken, her blood glucose level shown as 340 So my question. Is whether 340 diabetes can be controlled be tablet or is there any need to take insulin injection.
I can't sleep these night. Feeling stressed and high level headache. Doctor just give me a home remedy.
There is blister on his tongue from 2 months and there is too much saliva is produced and he is also a patient of sugar and blood and there problem to chew and swallowing the food .what should he do ?
Remedies for asthma
Asthma is a condition in which the air passages in the lungs suddenly contract
This reduces amount of air that can pass, making breathing difficult
Allergic asthma is a result of body's reaction to allergens like
Causes of nonallergic asthma
- Excessive consumption of processed food
- High salt intake
- Low intake of omega 3 fatty acids and antioxidants
- Genetic factors
- Pressure in the chest
Natural home remedy using honey
Fill a saucer with honey
Hold it beneath the nose and inhale
This helps to ease the breathing
Natural home remedy using fenugreek seeds, ginger and honey
Take 2 tbsp of fenugreek seeds
Mix in 1 l of water
Let it simmer for 30 min
Strain the liquid
Crush ginger to make 2 tsp of ginger paste
Press the paste on a sieve and extract juice
Add ginger juice to the strained liquid
Add 1 tsp of honey
Drink 1 glass of the mixture every morning
Natural home remedy using Indian gooseberry powder and honey
Take 2 tsp of Indian gooseberry powder
You may de-seed and crush 1 Indian gooseberry and use it in place of the powder
Mix 1 tsp of honey
Have this once every morning
- Breathe in clean air
- Wear a cloth mask
- Stay away from identified allergens
- Avoid pets which have feathers or fur
These remedies are based on the principles of Ayurveda, the ancient Indian science of healing, and are completely natural, non-invasive, and can be prepared at home. Consult your doctor if the symptoms persist.