Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Satya PrakashYour feedback matters!
My son is 41 days old and he is discharging blood from his stool. Done cbc, pt, ptt, stool routine all the main test and all the reports are normal can not find the reason behind this infection. Pls anyone can help.
I am suffering from diabetes can you tell me what to eat and what not because my family member always avoiding me to eat sweet so tell me something new.
My brother who lives in Australia suffered from severe back problem. Due to which he was suggested bed rest with medicines. After approx a month he suffered an attack in which he was unable to breathe properly and was rushed to emergency. On running tests it came out that some blood clots developed as he was on bed rest which travelled to the lungs. Now though he is taking medicines and no clots are coming in the tests, he still suffers breathlessness for which doctors are unable to find the reason.
Hello Sir/Ma'am, My mom has been from suffering from a pain that is occurring in her kidneys area. She has difficult to do toilet and her toilet did not done properly. Now, This is the third day is going on.
When I was 6 years old I got operated of cyst. Now my age is 20 years and now I have a Epidytmus cyst of 3.5 mm and few varicocele in my left side. I do not want surgery again. Please tell me any rich diet or any other solution. I do not want surgery please find any solution for me. Thanks.
Hi I am a diabetic patient taking reclimet 500 from approximate 1 year but now I find that drug is not controlling sugar properly.
I got fever for last 3 day so I want to know the symptoms of dengue and malaria. It will very helpful for me.
I have a lot of itching in my scalp from the last 7-8 years and also dandruff, and due to scratching I am losing hair. I have tried all sorts of remedies for dandruff but nothing has helped. Once I was told by some doctor that I am suffering from Rosacea. Could this be the reason for the itching in my scalp? Is there any remedy to it?
Sir, I have problem that penis end side small pimples like and it will coming white creamy and Smell like bad smell how it will be good.
My prob is regarding penis my gf is pressing hard to eat my cum but I am little worried about it. I have not been physical with her should I give her permission to eat my all cum. She is still virgin.
Nutritious and healthy food is capable of arresting or even reversing diabetes. Here is a list of 13 such wondrous foods that, if eaten consistently, will ward off diabetes -
1. Sweet potatoes: Unlike regular potatoes, sweet potatoes are rich in fiber and Vitamin A along with a low Glycemic index.
2. Tomatoes: Tomatoes offset diabetes with its nutrients like Vitamin C, E, and iron. They can be eaten raw as well as cooked.
3. Fish: Consume fish like salmon, mackerel, tuna, and halibut etc that are rich in omega 3 fatty acids. Cook them in a simple way rather than deep-frying.
4. Apples: Apples are full of fiber and low in calories. Thus, they are able to effectively fight bad cholesterol and diabetes. It is best to eat them with their skin.
5. Avocado: This fruit comes packed with monounsaturated fats and balances blood sugar level. It also contains good fat that is capable of reversing insulin resistance.
6. Berries: Almost all kinds of berries are rich in antioxidants and fiber. They boost the production of insulin and lower down blood sugar.
7. Broccoli: Broccoli contains chromium that stabilizes levels of blood sugar.
8. Carrots: Carrots are extremely rich in beta-carotene that is known to lower the chances of diabetes.
9. Flaxseed: These are rich in fiber, protein, magnesium and good fats. They are known to helps cells in absorbing insulin.
10. Yogurt and Skim Milk: These dairy products are rich in calcium and protein for fighting against insulin resistance that leads to diabetes.
11. Oatmeal: Oatmeal comes loaded with soluble fiber that helps in delayed conversion of consumed carbohydrate into blood sugar.
12. Almonds: Regular intake of 4-5 almonds daily reduces the risk of diabetes as well as cardiovascular disease.
13. Garlic: Garlic is known to elevate the insulin level in the blood. It is rich in Allicin and vitamin B thiamine that activates pancreas for the production of insulin.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: 6 Special Sex Tips for Diabetics