Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Satya Prakash Choudhary
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Dr. Satya Prakash ChoudharyYour feedback matters!
I have a anatabuse / disulfiram implant in my body, and am still drinking alcohol. Exactly what damage am I doing to what organs?
Hello doc my name Rado and I am 25 year old I smoke daily 6 smoke cigarette I stopped Recently but still I feel like my I'm sick when I was smoking nothing felt this way but now why Please Tell me something that can help start new smoke free life.
Is it normal to take xanax for severe panic attacks as doctor prescribed by seeing my symptoms to use it for 2 weeks, 8 tablets.
I have panic disorders with agoraphobia since last 10 years. I am having medicine zosert 50 inderal 40 one one per day. But I don't have any progress in my illness. Sometimes in at bedtime I mostly struck with panic disorder and I feel that I have heart attack and I take emergency tab clonotril.25. Some time I relax soon but some time I feel discomfort one or more hours. So please guide me for my better future. Thanks regard .
The brain is not a stagnant realm fed with a granted quota of intelligence and memory at birth. It is always in a state of flux. Exercising your brain in various ways accelerates its ability to perform better. It is in your hands to have a sharper take on situations and occurrences. Playing games that require brainstorming, solving quizzes, crosswords or playing chess makes you feel rejuvenated and tired at the same time; the reason being activated brain cells. A healthy brain will affect your life decisions positively and you probably will think rightly before you leap.
Tips to exercise those brain cells:
1. Meditate and calm your mind: Ten minutes of meditation each day can help you get over anxiety. When your mind is at peace you think out pros and cons with enhanced insight. This composure reflects in each of your actions. Meditation demands your brain to be quiet when it is accustomed to work; you therefore have greater control over it.
2. Music can improve your brain abilities: Music is the best antidote for a sloppy brain. Music excites the neurons healing a bruised memory. It gifts you with clarity of thought. Apart from listening to music one must try to play a musical instrument. Teaching yourself things puts your mind through a strict regimen of constructive activities.
3. Take out time to learn a new language: We are paralyzed the minute our brain gives up. Due to several external and internal reasons each one of us is likely to suffer from cognitive disorders on being subjected to extreme pressure or shock. Trying to learn a new language motivate your brain cells to have a wider vocabulary, which further restricts your chances of brain damage.
4. Mental mathematics could better your intelligence: Calculators, computers and phones are ridding us of our ability to compute individual data. Computation and consolidation of data helps your mind to work faster with precision. So, you now know those lessons on mental mathematics in childhood were actually the key to a well-rounded brain.
5. Think of something novel: The more the number of neurons the merrier is your brain. Take pains to direct your mind on a novel track. Thinking beyond what is given and expected helps your brain grow new neurons. It builds up your creativity letting you discover more of your capabilities.
I have a bad habit of smoking. I am 24 years old. I am smoking for 4 years. When I was 20, I smoke 10 cigarette per day, then I realise, it is a bad for health and economy. So I decided to quit but I did not. Now I smoke 3 cigarette per day. How can I quite it?
Im depressed because of placements in my college my friends are placed and I'm not placed so I didn't sleep at night and I got a psychiatrist tablets for sleeping and for nervousness and then again after 15 days I met psychiatrist for not concentrating and for over thinking and crying he gave tablets and now I'm having my exams but I didn't like to study for the exam I'm simply sitting and thinking about the past without doing anything. I didn't like to speak with any one. I lost my old character.
Hello sir I am a student Age 24 physically fir but mentally a little bit weak only for studying case My exam will be held in oct 2016 Sir I am very very I did not grasp anything related to study I forget after 2 days My brain memory is weak how can I improve this ? I do mediation as well as excuse in evening & murng respectively. I search many powders supplements capsule name but I am confused I do not knw which is best ? Wht I take to improve my brain memory ? I am hasty boy I think if any1 give me a work , I finish in 1 sec it is my weakness Please tell me some best medicines to improve my memory ! Thanking you !
I have Severe anxiety. Very less sleep. I have developed a tendency of being hyper and nervous at diverse situations.
All of you have gone through ups and downs in your life. During the tough times when everything goes wrong, you certainly have experienced a persistent low mood when you have thought that you were admitting defeat, you felt sadness throughout the days and lost interest in every sphere. This is basically recognized as depression, a mental health disorder and it is a very common phase which everybody has to encounter in their life. But the problem with the most of the people is about acknowledging depression. While overcoming depression necessitates a step forward to become open to it, most of the people have the tendency to remain silent towards their depression as they consider it personal or ignore it as just a mere state of mind.
Regarding the effectiveness of homeopathic treatment:
Now the question can be asked whether homeopathic remedies are effective enough to cure depression. Most of the doctors claim that the clinical depression can successfully be treated with homeopathic remedies though it depends entirely on the fact that how early the patient comes to consult a doctor. Apart from this, the most useful part of homeopathic treatment is that it is totally free from any kind of side effects and if anybody is required to take the homeopathic medication for a long time, it would not lead to damage to your body. There was a common concept among many people to consider Homoeopathic treatment as nothing but a ‘placebo effect'. Nowadays this concept has received effective contradictions while proclaiming a stand for homeopathic treatment as a 200 years old prevalent medical system.
The top 14 Homeopathic Remedies For Depression:
- Ignatia Amara is one of those homeopathic medicines which most of the doctors prefer to treat depression.
- There are such other medicines like Aurum Metallicum which is prescribed in case of the suicidal tendency of the patient.
- Apart from these in the third category, medicines such as Natrum Mur and Carcinocin which are often commissioned to fight acute depression.
- Sometimes symptoms of depression are found suddenly appeared in somebody which may leave the patient in the state of excessive obsession. This situation calls for the use of the medicines like Arsenic Album and Argentum Nitricum.
- Nowadays you would find teenagers becoming depressed while coping with the excessive pressure of education and social life generally owing to genetic factors and hormonal changes. Homoeopathic remedies for teenagers are not at all different from that of the adults. The same medicines like Ignatia Amara can be used to treat the depression of a teenager.
- Beside Ignatia, Kali phosphori cum is one of the leading medicine used with a teenager suffering from depression for a prolonged period.
- In certain conditions symptoms like forgetfulness, mental dullness becomes prevalent in a patient. This generally happens after a sudden shock or sudden loss. Patients suffering from this type of depression are treated with medicines like Causticum.
- Cimicifuga is one of the useful medicines recommended as a remedy if a person with full of life suddenly gets doomed.
- Phosphoric acid is one of the effective remedies for treating cases experiencing worse sleep due to depression.
- Medicines like Staphysagria are used to treat a depressed person who is very sensitive and emotional.
- In winter there are many who undergo seasonal affective depression. This can be treated effectively with homeopathic medicines like Ignatia.
- Pulsatilla Nigerians are one of those medicines which are used to treat women with depression during menstrual period or puberty.
- It is very common among women to confront a state of depression during menopause. There are various medicines like Sepia and Lachesis which are likely to work effectively for depression during the period of menopause.
- Betrayal from loved ones, sudden demise when the conditions drive somebody to a lonely life, it is more likely to become depressed on his/her part, homeopathic medicines like Staphysagria are most useful in this condition.
From the above discussion, it can be concluded that homeopathic medicines are so safe because they are entirely made from naturally occurring substances. The medicines mentioned above are just to exemplify the efficacy of homeopathic treatment for depression and this is why before you opt for homeopathic remedies, you are advised to consult a specialist in this field.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!