Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Dr. Satya Prakash ChoudharyYour feedback matters!
I can't concentrate in reading 2 only 5 minutes why my concentration is so bad ?i m 16 years old male.
Sometimes I see future or my upcoming times. Even something I didn't do in my life I felt it I spend this time earlier or I live this time. I can guess what happen in next. Not able to see much, but day by day in increasing. Unable to say anyone, no one believe me. Who am i. And why it happens to me. Is it normal thing? Can everyone feel it? please give me answer.
Hi My age is 24. I am preparing for some competitive exam and I need to study so long. Please suggest some good diet so that I get less sleep and don't get tired soon. Something that can help to energize me. I really need a good diet.
Can I take five phos 3x along with argentum nit 6 to enhance its functioning for severe and constant anxiety.
My friend loves a girl. She also loved him. But she cheated him and married an another guy. Now he is not disturbing her. But she again disturbs him. He fear so much about that. What should we do. please give me suggestion. Is this better to go for police station.
Hello doctor I have a problem I am a student and when ever I read any thing from my subjects I can' t remember for long time, so please help me
Here are Types, Causes, Symptoms, Treatment of Anxiety Disorders
I have this fear of drinking water I have the fear that if I drink more water I will die. I keep on thinking this whole day I keep on drinking water whole day I can't do normal daily work this anxiety is taking a toll on my health.
Hello. I am. 18 years old and. I am in depression. My mental health is not so good. I am suffering from headache. What I do. Plz give full daily routine chart for this.
Dr, I had protected intercourse on 14th day of my menstrual cycle. However, the first few seconds were unprotected. Out of fear, I took Ipill after 15 hours. Now, it's been 7 days since I took Ipill. Still, no bleeding (neither BTB nor periods). I am very scared as I read that even few seconds of penetration can cause pregnancy and also, I was in my fertile window. Next expected period is on 19th May. Please let me know if I can take serum beta HCG test to rule out any risk? Does no BTB means I am at risk? Also, what are my chances of being pregnant.
Myth: depression is not a real illness.
Fact: depression is a medical illness; a health problem related to the brain and is the major cause of disability. Research has shown the involvement of abnormal brain activities in patients with depression; hence, it should not be confused with ordinary sadness.
Depression is different for everyone, but just like any illness, it can get better with the right help and support. Your doctor is the most trusted ally for treating depression that can help you to lead a normal, healthy and active life.
I feel depressed all the time because after my higher studies I didn't get good field for myself. I am changing my fields and not sure that what to do in future. Please help me that what should I do?
To get much energy for work both physically and mentally, how to be motivated to be energised and rejuvenated in one's life.
Sir/ Mam, I'm a 24 year old seeking government job and also learning graphic and web designing. But these days I have become unable to concentrate on anything. I'm having anger issues my family has become a disgust to me, as they always get me wrong. I have recently lost some of my friends as I got to know that they were circulation false allegations and sneering about my character. And then my best from my college lied to me for her so called boy friend. I can not trust people. I have a boy friend he is supportive but I'm always insecure. And all these are affecting my study, I can not concentrate, I'm always afraid. I know I need to practice things but I'm scared that I will not be able to study. An emptiness is always swallowing me.
Hi, I am 27 year old and married. I just wanted to ask does I really need a consultation. I feel I have some problem with me - I do not have confidence on my own work. For example if you give me some numbers for summation I will do that summation and give you the result but if you ask me back whether I have done correctly I will not say it confidently YES. I do lot of arithmetical mistakes in my works. Also I think I have some instability in my mind means like lack of concentration, fear I guess. Example its been only six months after buying my new car, I have touched 6 times. Now majorly my mistakes always make me feel low, I feel like to cry, all the time I will be thinking about my mistake only, I can not stop my self from this. I am not at all good in any thing (like sports, studies, relationships, driving nothing). I request in you please give me solutions to my problems.
I am 51 years old I am suffering from mental disease from 34 years. My problem is I am steering to every body and feel all people see me and watch my behavior. No any medicine suit me all medicine treat side effect (during side effect I see black and white spots either close eye or open eye) Dr. Tried to treat me or earaj my above side effect. So I request you that please prescribe me medicine to prevent that type of side effect. I am taking medicine as below.(1) cap zipsydon 80 0-1 (2) tab rispfort 1-1 (3) tab armod 150mg 1-0 (4) tab floxin 20mg 1-0 (5) tab clonapex 2mg 1/2-1/2-1/2 like 3 times (6) tab voxinix CR 100 1-1.1 doctor replied.
How many years a person take antidepressant medicine like clonazepam, escitalopram and olanzapine ?Please tell.
I am depressed for last few days due to the brain pain which loss my health. It is very important to me that I can get the best way to go back.
I am suffering from depression for last two years, headache. Now I am doing yoga but not getting relief, what to do.
Are you suffering from stress and sleep disorders (Insomnia)? Are you looking for Ayurvedic remedies for improving your sleep? The principles of Ayurveda state that sufficient sleep along with a proper diet, and wise utilization of energy are important for maintaining good health.
According to ayurveda, the vitiation of the three doshas either taken all together or individually may result in to insomnia. All factors, that are responsible for aggravation of vata and pitta ,along with environmental and dietary factors play an important role in sleep disturbances. High vata type of insomnia is caused by Vaata imbalance or mental stress. People, who toss and turn, unable to fall asleep because their mind is spinning, have this disorder. It results with anxiety, worry, and rushed activity during the day. Where as in pitta imbalance there is intermittent awakening. You may fall asleep quickly but wake up frequently with palpitation, body pains, and emotional disturbances such as fear, anger, and sadness. Another pattern is that you wake up before dawn and find it difficult to go back to sleep.
There are certain health principles and ways that you should follow for improving quality of sleep, getting rid of stress and boosting your body’s immune system. They are as follows:
- Maintain a disciplined sleep schedule- You should be very disciplined regarding your sleep. Try to sleep early which gives you the time to sleep throughout the night. Wake up early the next morning. Your mind is stable, slow and dull from 6pm to 10pm. This is a perfect time for getting good sleep.
- Mindful eating- It is recommended for you to have your dinner early between 6.30 to 7 pm. The digestive fire starts cooling down after the sun sets. You can improve your digestion by eating light, early meals. This is beneficial for your sleep quality. While eating, you should avoid doing other activities such as reading books, watching television, or involving yourself in conversations.
- Oil massage- Oil massage therapy is a primary part of Ayurvedic treatment for stress and sleep disorder. Oil massages on your feet are important for improved sleep. There are nerve endings in your feet, which are nourished because of oil massage. Massaging helps in stress relief, makes you feel relaxed, and improves your blood circulation. As a result of all these, your sleep gets drastically improved. You can choose from several herbal oils for massage.
- Pranayama- Pranayama is considered to be very important for improving sleep disorders and stress. Several rounds of alternate nostril breathing or “naadi shodhana pranayama” should be undertaken on a regular basis. This is effective for the mind, and calms down your nervous system. You are bound to get deeper, and longer sleep of high quality.
- Practice self-compassion- You wellness and health depend considerably on a balance among your mind, body and soul. It is important for you to keep away from negative vibes and always try to be present in a positive environment. You should be mindful over who you talk to right before going to sleep. Ideally, you should switch off your mobile, computer, television, and social media activities, two hours before going to sleep.
- Regular exercise- Regular exercise is very important for you to stay healthy and fit physically, which in turn helps you to maintain a healthy state of mind. This is vital for improving sleep disorder and eliminating stress. Keep away from all types of stimulants during the evening so that your sleep is not affected.
Ayurvedic Herbs for Insomnia
The useful herbs for the treatment of insomnia are:-
- Brahmi: It is a powerful brain tonic, which supports and improves all aspects of mental functioning. It is a calming and tranquillising herb. A cup of brahmi tea or powder or any other preparation with brahmi, taken at bedtime, will induce a peaceful sleep and its regular use will help to cure insomnia.
- Vacha: (Acorus calamus) has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for the treatment of various ailments, such as epilepsy, headache,insomnia etc. it can be taken along with Amla, Brahmi powder at bed time.
- Aswagandha: This is an overall tonic for greater vitality and longevity. It enhances coordination between the mind and senses which, according to Ayurveda, is essential for good sleep. The recommended dose is half teaspoonful of powder taken at night along with sugar+ ghee or warm milk.
- Jatamansi: It has been found to increase levels of neurotransmitters like serotonin. It is a sedative, anti-depressant, and anti-epileptic cardio-tonic and is regarded as one of the most effective remedies for neurosis.
- Valerian: Indian valerian, also known as tagar in Hindi, works on the nerve channels by clearing out toxins from the blood, joints, tissues, colon and nerves. Its basic role is to rejuvenate. However, valerian should not be taken on its own. For, it can have a somewhat dulling effect. It is best used as part of some herbal preparation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.