Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sattar
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. SattarYour feedback matters!
I have back pain at left side and sometimes I get pain in my left hand as well. What's Wrong with me.
I am 23 year old. Some times my both legs pain for some times and become normal by itself. It is happening since last two years.
Asked: I'm suffering from mild joint pain specially in small joints in fingers. RA factor is positive. Kindly advice.
Back pain is very common these days and can happen to anyone. The reasons for the same are also plenty, it could be because of infection of the spine, sleep disorders, bad mattress, awkward movement, lifting something, bad posture, standing for long and bending down to name a few. So, here are some things that might be increasing your risk of back pain:
- When you get older, the back pain starts to increase gradually.
- Poor physique. Back pain is highly common in people who are not fit.
- Being overweight or obese can increase your risk of getting back pain.
- Back pain can also be hereditary because of problems like ankylosing spondylitis that usually runs in generations.
- Some types of arthritis or cancer might also cause back pain.
- If you have a job that requires a lot of lifting, pushing or deals with a lot of bending or weights, chances are that you are more likely to have back pain.
Here are some causes that might be a reason behind that back pain:
- Broken disk
- Tense muscles
- Ruptured disk
- Injuries from sprains, fractures, accidents, and falls can result in back pain.
- Kidney stones
There will come a time when you will witness certain symptoms and you might need to see a doctor. These symptoms are as follows:
- Numbness or swelling
- Unbearable pain
- Problem urinating
- Weakness in the body
- High fever
- Weight loss without being on a diet
- Pain after you have had a minor fall or injury
Back pain can be diagnosed in many ways. To do the same, your doctor will take your medical history and also some physical tests. These tests include:
- X rays
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Computed tomography (CT) scan
- Blood tests.
The cause of your back pain might not be visible in these medical tests at times. A lot of times you will not even know why you are going through that back pain. It can also get better at times without undergoing any sort of treatment.
Here are a few domestic ways with which you can treat the back pain:
- Hot and cold packs: This is the most basic and most common treatment for many problems and injuries in your body. Be it any kind of pain, ice packs can help give a momentary relief.
- Exercise: The moment you stretch or exercise, you can feel the pain go away so you must understand how important exercising can be for problems like back and neck pain.
- Home remedies: Home remedies like ginger, turmeric and aloe Vera are natural stimulants and anti-oxidants. These help in pain relief as well. You can put them in your food or even your tea, depending upon your taste buds.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!