Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
I am 26 years old I am suffering from mild mvp on left side of heart,migraine, high blood pressure, backache problem, spondylitis on neck and also my weight is gaining monthly?
I have backpain help me for this problem to solve please. Also please tell me what should I do to remove this backpain.
I am a 62 years old and suffering from joint pains. Doctors suggested me that either get your joints replace or get an injection of Steroid in the joint (Knee). pl clarify that getting an injection of Steroid is safe and curable.
Hi, I am 22 years old. I have tail bone inflammation. How can I overcome this? Please give me a solution.
I am 15th years old and I also have a problem with my right leg which is also pain me that I can't say about it. Please tell me about to what to do.
I am 32 years old now iAM suffering knee pain and swelling last 20 days. I am using some pain killing ointments but no relief. What can I do?
Hi. I am 22 years old girl. I am suffering from high fever and body pain. Dr. says its a viral fever and gave me pacimol tablets. My muscles are very weak and this fever make me more weak. What I do. I also have low calcium. please help dr.
Hello hi I am suni I was suffering from backache for last 2 years I have used some medicines bt have not worked on me.
I am having some pain in my left lower back after my back workout and when I sit for some duration and while getting up my back started paining again and while moving I am not having any pain So wht to do?
I have been experiencing abdomen pain and back-pain for about a year. Is this due to gastric or wrong posture while sitting? Please help.
I am 42 old i am getting back pain and leg also not able to walk for some time and some time its ok.
Hi, I am 40 years old & I have back mussle pain from last 3.5 months, I have done the x ray the result id straightened. What to do ?
I have pain on my body during the winter time. Certain part are more painful like the calf of my leg and arms. Please let me know what to do.
I am 26 years old. I have got fracture in my foot ankle. I have recovered now. But now days I have in my ankle swelling what should I do?
Frozen shoulder is a condition where the patient encounters continuous shoulder stiffness and pain. It could last for several weeks. Inflammation around the shoulder increases the inability to move or stretch properly. This happens when somebody is recovering from an injury. Frozen shoulder can also occur when somebody is wearing a sling or a cast. It also occurs if someone is recovering from surgery or experiencing joint pain. It may also be experienced as a symptom of thyroid, joint disorders or diabetes.
Some of the causes and risk factors for creating a frozen shoulder are as follows:
- If you are 40 years or older, your chances of a frozen shoulder are higher than others
- Recovering from a damage or surgery
- Hormonal imbalance
- Ladies are more prone to a frozen shoulder
- Cervical disc infection that influences the nerves around the shoulder
- Not moving your arm because of other pain or wounds
- Having a previous medical condition like diabetes or other heart diseases
- Open-heart surgery or spinal surgeries
- Poor diet and unhealthy lifestyle
The most widely recognized symptoms of a frozen shoulder include:
- Stiffness around the shoulder usually happens in one shoulder at a time (not both) and will probably return in the same shoulder. Muscle, joint and bone agony in and around the shoulders or arms may be experienced.
- Restricted scope of movement
- Having difficulty moving and using the shoulders or arms ordinarily, (for example, experiencing difficulty in getting dressed, driving, holding objects before you, and gestures.)
- Stretch the Shoulder: Before beginning shoulder exercises for a frozen shoulder, try to warm up your shoulder by doing a few warm up exercises. This will improve the blood supply in the affected area and avoid future injuries by making your body more comfortable with the motion. The best approach is to extend and warm up the shoulder by applying heat for 10 to 15 minutes, scrubbing down or showering with Epsom salt.
- Non-intrusive treatment: While these activities mentioned above can be easily performed at home, if pain continues and makes it difficult to move around or work ordinarily, see a physiotherapist who can appoint particular activities and can enhance your scope of movement, flexibility and strength.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture is considered one of the best treatment choices for any joint and nerve related problem. The treatment is based on focusing on the trigger points of the pain and putting pressure on them via needles. The treatment is not painful and is known to produce good results in the long run.
- Dietary Supplements: Various supplements can be taken with the recommendation of a doctor, in order to improve recovery. Alfalfa (horse feed) and turmeric are two of the most regularly recommended elements that relieve swelling and repair the tissue in the shoulder.