Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sathya Vani
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sathya VaniYour feedback matters!
I fell down from the bike recently and my hands got injured. I went to the hospital and the doctor prescribed T-Muce (Mupirocin) ointment for it. I started applying it for two days. But I feel it like gum and the affected area looks like a thread after few hours. I am getting pain only because of that ointment. While searching about the ointment, it's for some infections like impetigo. Please reply soon. Can I continue or stop using it.
I am a 23 year male. My head keeps paining when I give stress on doing things like reading or thinking or walking in the sun. The centre of my forehead swells up a bit and also pains. What should I do?
I am consuming" stay on capsules" one in the morning (with milk). Age-23 height -6'1 weight - 84kg. Suffering from PE. My question is are there any side effects of these capsules? Also I am planning to buy" stay on penis massage oil" to enhance the length of penis. Suggest me regarding oil. And is it possible to increase the length of your penis by massage oils? Apart from that, its been only 4-5 capsules but I can feel the change i. E erections are hard now. Suggest me some exercises for penis as well. One more thing I have been masturbating from the age of 14. Daily (oftentimes more than once) meanwhile consuming these capsules can I masturbate or not? Also for how many months I should continue to take capsules? Much obliged. Thankyou in advance.
If all the products available in the market are no longer doing anything for your skin, then you can turn to the ancient science of Ayurveda. There are many fruits, vegetables and herbs that can help you get the perfect skin that glows with inner health. But before choosing the right herbs, you might consider what is your skin type.
According to Ayurveda, skin is of three types:
- Vata: this skin type is dry, delicate and thin by nature.
- Pitta: this skin type is soft, sensitive and thicker by nature.
- Kapha: this skin type is thick, oily and has high sun tolerance.
After you understand your skin type, you can add the following herbs to your daily skin regime:
- Sandalwood: Sandalwood is one of the most important Ayurvedic remedies. It is good for pitta and kapha skin types. You can use it to treat acne, whiten skin, moisturise skin, treat blemishes and rashes, and treat itchy skin.
- Aloe vera: Aloe vera is used in a lot of beauty products. It is good for kapha and pitta skin types. You can use it directly as a moisturiser or mix it with a face pack. It makes skin soft and gets rid of pigmentation.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is a blood purifier and has anti-aging and antibacterial properties. It is good for all three skin types. It can be used to brighten and moisturise skin, and also used to remove skin tan.
- Saffron: Saffron has been used to whiten skin for ages. Mix it with raw milk and olive oil for best results.
- Kumkumadi oil: Kumkumadi oil is an Ayurvedic mixture of 16 ingredients. It is good for skin whitening, removing tanning and marks from the skin.
- Carrot: Carrot is very good for vata skin type. It is an effective moisturiser. It brings much relief to chapped lips, itchy and dry skin. It makes skin smooth and youthful.
- Cucumber or cucumber seeds: Cucumbers are good coolants. It is also an effective antiseptic. It has anti-aging properties.
- Quince seed: Quince seed has anti-aging properties.
- Tulsi: Tulsi is antiseptic in nature. It is a natural toner and makes skin look fresh.
- Almond oil: Almond oil makes the skin glow and look youthful.
For optimum results, an Ayurvedic skin regime must be complemented by a healthy diet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.