Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sathish Kumar.S Sadula
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Sathish Kumar.S SadulaYour feedback matters!
he observed my daughter since last 3 months he is trying to cure with medicine we satisfied with his treatment way of explain is very good, and useful to us how it comes my daughter age just 3 years she couldn't able to tell anything but he understands what she suffering last week he go for surgery it's success now my baby is fine
Heart full thanks to doctor satish sir, He spent time and analysed the problem and gave good medicines i can see the change cough reduced...
I am 21 years old male and I have a nasal problem. My nose is always blocked and it continues for half of an year and more. Thats why I breathe from mouth in maximum time. Is there any good solution for my problem? I want to enjoy fresh air using my both nose without any blockage. Thank you.
I have saviour throat problem from past 1 week and I think it is because of drinking cold drinks or by climate change. So what should I do?
I am 36 years old. In my right near to tonsils inflamed for last one month. It is not healed. Pls suggest me.
Meri Nani 55 saal ki h unhe jab vo letti h unhe piche sr se chakkar aate h or sir m jhanjhnahat bhi Hoti h.
Am having too much pain in my throat feels like ulcers in d throat what to do please suggest me as soon as possible.
Nosebleed is a condition wherein blood vessels burst in the nasal lining. Nosebleeds are fairly common and it is rarely a serious condition.
- Anterior nosebleed: It is caused by the eruption of a blood vessel at the tip of the nose. Anterior nosebleeds are generally easy to control by yourself or by a doctor.
- Posterior nosebleed: It is a rare type of nosebleed. Posterior nosebleed mostly occurs in older people. It occurs when an artery bursts behind the nose, which causes the blood to flow down the throat. Posterior nosebleeds are, thus, dangerous, and they need immediate medical attention.
- There are numerous causes of nosebleeds. The most common cause of nosebleeds is dry air. Dry climates dehydrate the nasal membranes (internal nasal tissues). This dryness leads to crusting which can cause irritation or itching.
- Also, if you pick or scratch your nose too much, it can start to bleed.
- Decongestants for allergies, sinus infection or cold and antihistamines can make the nasal membranes dry and cause nosebleeds as well.
Some other causes of nosebleeds include:
- Some sort of foreign object stuck in the nasal cavity
- Allergic reactions
- Repeated sneezing
- Nose injuries (For example, car accidents, a punch to the face, etc.)
- Chemical irritants
- Cold air
- Respiratory Infection
- Consuming high doses of aspirin-high dosage thins the blood down, thus triggering nosebleeds
There are other rarer causes as well, such as:
- High blood pressure
- Bleeding disorder
- Blood clotting problems
Treatment: A nosebleed can easily be treated at home. While in a sitting position, close your nostril by squeezing the soft part of your nose. Hold your nose for ten minutes, then lean slightly forward. Inhale and exhale slowly using your mouth.
Never lie down when you are trying to stop a nosebleed, as you will end up swallowing the blood which can upset your stomach. Remove your hand from your nose after 10 minutes and check if the bleeding has stopped. If it has not, repeat the steps all over again.
However, consult a doctor if the bleeding does not stop or if there is a foreign object stuck in your nose.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.