Lybrate.com has top trusted Ophthalmologists from across India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. SatheeshYour feedback matters!
I have red eyes for three days. What should I do and what are the reasons for it. How to prevent it.
Hi doc I developed a red spot in d white portion of my eye. Today mor. I take high bp medicine daily cz I hv high bp. Is d.
I am suffering from allergic rhinitis due to which in high puffy eyes. How to get rid of puffiness under eyes?
Good morning doctor I am Tejal I am 23 year old boy and I have eyes conjtivity problem last two days what should I do.
Please tell me what are the symptoms to expect post operative retinal detachment surgery. Rhegmatagenous detach. sclera buckling with laser sealing and c3f8 gas been kept. One pulling type of situation in the eye. Redness has reduced. continuous headache in midpoint of head. Please help so as what other symptoms to expect post operation.
I have red eyes over three day My eyes so pain what should I do because 24 hour I am in front of computer.
I have a eye sight of (-5) nearly for both the eyes. Recently I heard name called lasik surgery. Is this beneficial to remove the total eye sight. please give me the suggestion.
When I watching TV and mobile phones constantly my left eyes have tears from it. What is the remedy for this?
I have sight and I don't use spectacles but my eyesight power was increased how to control it self tell me doctor.
I have swelling in my finger. And I accidentally pressed it and little bit pus came out from one side of nail. But still it's hurting and still have swelling. What should I do.
Hi doctor, I've resigned my job before 1 year. In this one year gap, my sleeping time has changed dramatically. Due to no job, I'll spend all night playing clash of clans (android mobile game) or I'll watch English tv serials. Usually I'll sleep at around 5 to 6 am. And I'll wake up around 2 pm. I know this is strange but tried to change this habit but I failed several times. Now I got a job in Kuwait. I've to join there within 2 months. So in this gap I need to change my sleeping time. Doctor please help me out. Thanks.
respected sir, mam. For face I am using skintight cream. But my face got little bit fair than before. But my eyes side become dark. Any cream for getting fair for whole face and neck.
I wear specs of -1.75 diopter is there any natural method to remove specs I want to join defense forces so I want to remove my spex?
I have a poor eyesight, but i'm doing ok without wearing spectacles. Will it damage even more if I do not use spectacles?
Foods for eye health
Carrots really are good for your eyes. So are spinach, nuts, oranges, beef, fish, whole grains, and many other foods in a healthy diet. Look for foods with antioxidants such as omega-3 fatty acids; vitamins c, e, and beta-carotene; as well as zinc, lutein, and zeaxanthin. Research shows those nutrients may make age-related macular degeneration less likely.
While it's assumed that numerous eye injuries are inflicted at work, just about the same number of them may happen while at home. Luckily, most eye wounds are preventable. Find ways to prevent eye injuries, as the eyes are very sensitive and delicate.
Here is a list of some of the most common eye injuries and tips on how to prevent them:
- A lot of eye injuries happen from dust particles entering the eyes, causing itching and burning sensation. Protective glasses should be worn when doing any kind of activity in a dusty area with flying particles.
- Pencils, scissors, forks, knives and all similar sharp objects can cause a serious eye injury. Day to day household items like bungee cords, wire coat hangers, rubber bands and fishhooks are capable of causing eye injuries. You must always remain aware and super conscious while using such objects.
- While performing activities such as dusting, sweeping or lawn mowing, make sure to protect your eyes well as dust is involved.
- Children are very curious by nature. Thus, all hazardous stuff like fertilizers, acids should be kept away from their reach. These contain harmful chemicals, which may inflict fatal damage to the eyes.
- Cooking powder and spices like chili powder can cause injury to the eye. Always wash your hands after using these items, so that you don't harm the eyes if you by chance rub them with your hands.
- Precautions should be taken while dealing with heat or boiling water or oil. They may spill and cause damage to the eyes.
- Secure floor coverings and railings. On the off chance that a kid or elderly man lives in your home, use a safety gate at the top and base of stairs, and consider covering sharp furniture edges and corners with a padding material.
- While travelling in a car, abrupt jerking or breaks may cause the head to bump and cause injury to the eye. Always put on your seat belt and do not allow children to sit in the front of a car.
- Many modern toys, which are very attractive have got sharp edges because of their fancy design. Abstain children from playing with these kinds of toys.
- Laser pointers, a common fun gadget for children is very harmful and causes permanent damage to the retina. Stay away from laser pointers.
- Wear eye gear to protect your eyes during sports activities. Also wear goggles during swimming as chlorine in swimming pool water damages the eyes.
Eye injuries may happen out of nowhere. You must always remain alert to avoid eye injuries.