Lybrate.com has top trusted Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons from across India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sasikanth Maddu
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sasikanth MadduYour feedback matters!
hello doctor. I had small rashes on my legs and thighs. At the roots of hair on skin. But not getting itching r pain. Its looks ugly. So I can not wear shorts. So please tell me how can I get rid of it. Thank you.
I have some skin problem. Such fungal disease may be. Full rashes and so much itching happened every time. What is this? How should I get relief from this disease?
I am gynecomastia in my left side. Is it fatal or something can you help me to get out of this situation?
Hi, I am Dr Deepa Kanchankoti. I have been practising dermatologist, cosmetologist and trichologist in Kandivali, Mumbai since last 17 years. Today I am going to speak about the crowning glory- balding in men.
Whenever a male patient comes to us for reasons of balding, we need to understand or rather classify whether it is localized or it is generalized. The localized balding alopecia is called as alopecia areata and it is much different from the generalized hair loss. Generalized hair loss is again divided into scarring alopecia or non scarring alopecia. Scarring alopecia we have to find out whether it is because of an internal problem in the system or it is a disease on the scalp. Amongst the non scarring alopecia whether it is relive effluvium which is more of stress-related or other problems like diet medicines some local applications etc or it is hormone induced. The hormone induced alopecia in men also known as androgenetic alopecia is the most common problem and here we are going to dispel some of the myths.
What happens is this is the length of the hair and the root is here which is getting its blood supply from the scalp. Within over a period of time this length goes on reducing smaller and smaller and smaller to a very fine non visible hair. So this terminal long thick deep rooted hair converted into a very fine non-visible hair. This process is called as miniaturization and more often what patient calls as hair loss is nothing but hair miniaturization.
Why does this happen?
This happens because at the root of the hair there is an enzyme which causes certain conversion of hormones and this is under the influence of these hormones and more so this is genetically predetermined. Now if one works prevention from this type of miniaturization then there are medicines available which can stop the activity of this enzyme at the root of the hair so long as the medicines are being consumed the enzyme does not act and the miniaturization does not happen but if you stop taking the medicine the miniaturization process stops. There is a myth that people have the understanding if they stop taking the medicine there is more hair loss. There is not more hair loss.
What has been stopped so far it starts happening again. Men usually find that initially they have a v shaped balding which happens during the teenage. This goes on increasing with a deeper V. Over a period of time a bald patch starts appearing in this area and then at the vertex the hair killing happens and the area widens and this area completely balds. So according to the Hamilton grading what starts is great to androgenetic alopecia goes on to increasing and becoming grade 3,4,5,6,7 where in you have a small strip of hair behind and all the hair are lost. So whenever you start the medicine the process of miniatures, medicines stops or gets delayed and if you stop taking the medicines the process starts again. Sometimes patients have this query I don't want to take medicines forever.
Can I go for hair transplant?
That is aan excellent solution where the Velice hair cannot be completely transformed into a terminal hair. Again the hair which is removed from the back of the scalp called as the donor area is transplanted into the front cay area where these hair starts growing here.
Is that a solution for not taking the oral medication?
Probably one needs to look into this. His hair will not grow because the transplant happened and the hair restore is it the glory but this hair is still under the influence of hormones so over a period of time this starts balding again. If one needs to maintain the hair then they must continue taking the medicines inspite of the transplantation because otherwise this hair will remain And this hair will go leading to unnatural balding. So one must always while getting the treatment for hair loss have realistic expectations as to what can be achieved? What can't be achieved? Whether they need to or area they prepared for taking forever or they are happy with natural balding.
For further information about baldness you can contact me through lybrate.dermatologist cosmetologist
I have had acne for about 4 years now and am trying to get rid of it by eating healthy. Would someone pls tell me what to eat everyday (specific food) and how long will it take to get rid of acne and acne scars?
My hair falling every day at least 20-40 hair, get me advices or medicine so that we can remove my suffering problems.
I have pimple on my face. I used a skin bright cream but here is no good effect on my face. Then what I should do?
Freckles are skin cells (keratinocytes) that contain melanin, which is a brown colored skin pigment. The skin cells are otherwise very normal, so the spots can't be felt since they are flat. They don't cause lumps in the skin but they are quite visible.
Here are some of the methods and home remedies with which you can get rid of your freckles:
- Prevent your face from the sun: This is the best approach to get rid of freckles. Wear caps with wide overflows so your face is in shadow. Attempt to abstain from going outside when the sun is high in the sky since this is the time when you get the most UV radiation. If you do go out, try to stay in the shade. Also wear sunscreens with SPF 50 constantly, without fail.
- Lemon Juice To Bleach Freckles Away: Lemon juice is one of the best natural bleaches. Use the juice from crisp crushed lemons; delicately apply the juice onto the freckled regions. Be careful not to put the juice in your eyes. Leave the juice on for ten to fifteen minutes and wash off with warm water. You will need to do this twice every day for a few weeks before the spots vanish.
- Even Out The Skin Color: Conceal the freckles by darkening the rest of the skin normally. Castor oil - an old solution for everything from blockages to upset stomachs - is fabulous for adding a light tan shading to the skin.
- A Sake Facial Mask Works Fast: It causes the freckles to blur away quickly, since skin cell turnover rate is around three weeks. If you can keep the most reduced layer of cells from getting a considerable measure of melanin, the spots will be gone soon.
- Sour Cream Facial Peels:Sour cream contains lactic corrosive, which are an exceptionally tender peeling operator. Apply the sharp cream to the freckled regions and keep it there for ten minutes.
- Fruit Flavored Facial Peels: Use squashed strawberries and kiwi or cucumbers for a facial cover to create a peel. Banana crushed with mint leaves gives you a peel as well.
- Honey and Lemon Juice: Honey holds water and moisturizes the skin. It contains chemicals that are skin-lightening agents. Mixed with lemon squeeze, this is an extremely affective strategy to get rid of your freckles.
- Add Nutrients To Your Skin While Lightening Freckles: Vitamin E oil not just blurs spots quick, it contains supplements that saturate your skin and keep it sound.
- Eating Your Way to Fewer Freckles: Vitamin C (citrus extract) in your eating routine helps your skin, pretty much as it does when you apply it to your face. If your skin is excessively delicate for lemon juice, then ensure you eat a lot of citrus product.
- Business Bleaching Creams With Natural Ingredients: Over-the-counter skin brightening creams that contain hydroquinone and oxybenzone can prove to be extremely effective. Common fixings, for example, bearberry, aloe, mulberry and different herbs are calming to the skin and help the spots without risk.
Treating Freckles With NDYAG Laser-
NDYAG laser is named after the laser medium, Neodymium: yytrium-alumunium-garnet. This laser was specifically designed to help with pigmentation, freckless and also can help removing old tattoos.
- Improve skin tone
- Reduce rosacea and thread facial vein
- Reduce facial wrinkles and fine lines
- Treat sun damage including age spots and brown pigmentation
- Firming and tightening the skin
- Stimulate new collagen and elastin tissue production
How Does NDYAG Laser Work?
ND YAG Laser comes in 2 wavelengths, 1064 nm and 532 nm. It is a non-ablative laser, which means that there is no break in skin tissue continuity during the treatment. It is designed to target pigment cells. This specific wavelength are absorbed preferentially by pigments (melanin) and the resultant heat will cause generation and propagation of waves that cause damage to the cells containing pigment. These damaged cells will then be cleared from the site resulting in lightening of the pigmented site.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!