Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Sasi Kumar JaiswalYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, in one month my left side head is fil heavy and some pain in? I think I am suffer from migraine. Please treatment of my migraine pain.
I am a male, 79 years old. I have recently contracted parkinson' s disease. I get a very strange feeling in the head which is difficult to describe. It makes me very uneasy. Also I feel very sleepy. Any remedy?
Sir, mere pero me sunapan sa rehta h or pain bhi kafi hota h. Me na to jyada der khara reh sakta hu. Nahi pedal jyada chal pata hu.
I am 18 years old boy. From the past year my fingers tremble a bit. What are its causes and what should I do now?
Dear sir, I am suffering from insomnia for last few weeks. Whenever try to sleeping, it rakes couple of hours to go into sleep. Sir please provide me some tips to overcome this problem.
I am suffering from vibration in hand and legs. And dizziness in mind. Two years ago. I take body supplement. Nw is dis side effect. Could it cure.
I have lower back problem and many of the time my body shivers like if I am holding a pen my hand shivers.
I am suffering from polio from 6 years and please tell me how I can control this and what is its prevention?
My father is having 6 number brain metabasis and other at lungs also which is in advance stage as per pet ct report. What should I do?
Hello Doctor, I have Migraine headache for more than 20 years, onside headache, it sustains more than 6 hours, painkiller I am taking is Headset, grenil ,i will vomit after the headache starts, it will be yellowish, headache will be severe on onside right side above eyebrow. Can somebody suggest medicine or treatment to cure.
My father suffering from Parkinson's from last 4 months. Age 55. Now a days constipation is too high. Very hard stool passes after too much difficulty. Stool passes once/ twice in a week. Though psyllium husk given regularly it doesn't work. He is now in complete bed ridden condition. Suggest best remedy for regular bowel movement soft in nature. Homeopathic medicine?
June is known as the Brain Tumour Month worldwide. It’s worthwhile to raise public awareness and educate people about brain tumour, a disease which, though is rare is but can be really deadly. More than 500 new cases are diagnosed with brain tumour every day worldwide. The number of patients with secondary tumours are even higher than 500. However, it is common across all ages. A primary brain tumour is a tumour that begins in the brain. It can be either malignant, which means it contains cancer cells or benign i.e. does not contain cancer cells. A secondary or metastatic brain tumour is usually cancerous. It starts elsewhere in the body and sends cancerous cells which grow in the brain.
Here are a few facts that each one of us should know about this dangerous disease
- Brain tumours can occur at any age.
- We don’t know what causes brain tumors. Family history and high dose radiation like X-rays increases your risk.
- Doctors group brain tumors by grade which means the way the brain cells look under a microscope. A higher grade number means the cells appear more abnormal and the more aggressively the tumour usually behaves.
- Brain tumors are graded as grade I, grade II, or grade III, or grade IV.
The symptoms of brain tumour depend on the size, type, and location of the brain tumour. Some common symptoms which should not be ignored are-
- Problems with vision
- Mental and personality changes
- Balance problems and trouble walking
- Problems in speaking
Brain tumours are diagnosed by the doctor based on the medical history and physical examination along with a slew of specialized tests of the brain and nervous system.
- Radiation therapy
- Anti-seizure medicines
- Ventricular peritoneal shunt
- Combination of treatments
How can you safeguard yourself?
The primary tool to prevent brain tumours is by controlling your lifestyle. This means eating healthy, exercising, avoiding known carcinogens in your environment, and reducing stress.
- Sleep: Sleep is a friend for brain health. An adequate amount of rest with eyes shut keeps your brain health.
- Frankincense oil: Along with yoga, meditation, and breathing exercises to reduce stress, inhaling frankincense oil can help alleviate inflammation in the brain.
- Anti cancer diet: Consuming a diet rich in cancer-fighting nutrients like antioxidants is critical in preventing brain tumors.
- Ketogenic diet: A ketogenic diet is a high protein diet. It reduces oxidative stress and inflammation in the brain which is associated with brain tumours. It also shuts down the nutrient supply to tumors.
- Calorie restriction: Dietary restriction, especially fasting has anti-carcinogenic properties just as the ketogenic diet.
- Limit exposure to mobile phones: Cell phones use increases risk for brain tumours. So restriction prevents these tumours. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurologist.