Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Paralysis
Is there is any treatment for brain stroke in ayurveda and homeopathy. I am taking" ecosprin" for the last one year for brain stroke but the results are not upto the mark.
From 2006 I have migraine made my life hell please recommend me some good medicine and some tips to get rid of this migraine. I am 24 year old?
Sir my frnd married n the age of 16. She is very depressed. And tired and now her age is 18. She is suffering from migraine. And weakness. What can she do?
Don't ignore the early signs of strain injury like the weakness of the grip, numbness, and pain or discomfort in the arms, hands, wrists or shoulders.
I am 47 years old. I'm a BP patient and I do consume alcohol. I'm observing that my hands tend to shake. For instance, when I'm having my food with right hand they shake and even my head shakes a little when I'm in anger or during adrenaline. First I thought of not asking this question because I found it a little embarrassing but I'm posting this question because my kids and my wife observed it. Please help.
I am epilepsy patient. I am taking valparin chrono 300 mg in morning and 500 mg in evening. Since 2 and a half years. thankfully I didnt get any seizure since then. Till when should I continue my medications.
I am 36 year old male. I had a back head injury one year ago. From then I am not being able to smell anything.
My hands tremble while holding anything like book why am only 24 yrs old is it due to weakness or some other reason.
I am 31 years old female and suffering from migraine pain and severe headache oftenly. VASOGAIN and Crocin doesnt work on me its 15 years old pain. My eye sight is 0.50/0.50 each eye. No medicine other than nimulid work on me. Kindly suggest the treatment and let me know whether its curable or not?
Hello, I am a diabetic patient and most of the time I suffer from gas . From my childhood I have been suffering from migraine and cervical . I find difficulty to workout I am obese. I am totally relied on medicine . Pls help I want to loose my weight.
I am 29 years and had paralatic attack on 26 oct 14 due to blockage in my heart valves. My right hand and leg is not working properly. My two heart valves were replaced in the surgery on 31 march 15. I can walk slowly and can move my hand slowly. How much time it will take to recover?
How to prevent migraine? Bcoz now I can't tolerate the migraine pain, or else I'll commit suicide, I don't want to live with this migraine, n yesterday I had removed wisdom tooth, coz of this wisdom tooth removal, there is a rapid increase in my head, Firstly only my right side of the head n body was paining, but now both the sides are paining, pls help me, I want to live.
Apart from affecting your memory, health and looks, sleep deprivation can lead to decreased physical intimacy as well. People who have trouble sleeping often face difficulty in coping with their relationships, as with almost all aspects of their lives. Similarly, in the modern world of continuous work pressure and fast paced lifestyle, stress generally takes away all the energy required to enjoy a fulfilling sex life.
The following are some of the ways chronic sleep disorders and stress may affect your sex life:
- Mood swings: Sleep disorders often lead to perpetual mood swings. It can make a person grumpy and quarrelsome. If you're sleep deprived, you may get very agitated even by minor stress. This can hurt interaction between you and your partner, leading to a disruptive relationship in the bedroom.
- Anxiety: Increased levels of anxiety and stress attributed to lack of sleep can lead to loss of sexual function and even sexual disorders at times. Lack of sleep generally decreases your experience of positive emotions, which may lead to pessimism and subsequently lack of sexual interest.
- Decreased social activity: Lack of sleep may decrease your likelihood of engaging in social interactions. People with sleep disorders usually avoid social engagements, as they believe it may disrupt their sleep patterns. They rearrange their sleeping patterns by avoiding social interactions, which leaves them with lesser opportunities to meet with people of the opposite sex, thereby affecting their sex lives.
So, what you should do?
- Focus on getting rid of other stressful issues from your life: Common tensions of your daily life and everyday issues like the normal household chores, and your duties and responsibilities towards your family often leave you too exhausted to spend time with your partner. Moreover, getting preoccupied with social commitments also minimises the time available for just the two of you.
- Go to sleep and wake up at roughly the same time everyday to tune your sleep cycle. Avoid waking up late into night as far as possible.
- Avoid afternoon sleep or take only a nap.
- Don't take heavy foods, big and late meals.
- Eat at least 2-3 hrs before sleep.
- Avoid coffee and tea in the night.
- Don't get glued to the tv, computer, or mobile till sleep time. Shut them down 30 mins. before retiring to bed.
- Read something calming, meditate, or listen to quiet music just before sleeping.
- Regular workouts helps you get good sleep.
- Avoid serious discussions, work or complex decisions 2-3 hrs before sleep. If any of them bother you much, jot them down on a paper. That will lighten your mind help you get better sleep.
If sexual problems and concerns make you sleepless, seek help from a sex counselor. If your sleep problems are due to work in shifts or night-only shifts, take the help of a specialist in sleep problems. This way you can overcome sexual problems arising out of sleep disturbances, and have an improved sex life.