Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Nephrologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Sashi Kiran AYour feedback matters!
I am 36yrs old I have a problem in my left kidney with a 6mm stone. How should I recover from this problem.
I have urine test results PHYSICAL EXAMINATION Quantity 25 ml Color Pale Yellow Clarity Clear CHEMICAL EXAMINATION Glucose Present (+ + +)Nil Ketone Trace Negative Bilirubin Negative Negative Specific Gravity 1.020 1.003 - 1.030 Blood (+ +)Negative pH 6.5 5.0 - 8.0 Protein Trace Negative Nitrite Negative Negative esterase (+)Negative MICROSCOPIC EXAMINATION PUS Cells 2 - 3 0 - 8 /HPF RBCs 6 - 8 0 - 2 /HPF Epithelial Cells 4 - 6 0 - 8 /HPF Crystals Nil Nil Casts Nil Nil And vaginal swab reports: Specimen Urine Investigation Culture and sensitivity. Result Candida albicans Method: Conventional Aerobic Culture. Note: Presence of Candiduria may represent colonisation /contamination and does not require treatment. A second clean catch midstream sample need to be tested to confirm infection. So will this cause amniotic fluid leak. As I didn't have any symptoms of itching or burning sensation so that I could have prevented my pregnancy. Kindly help me whether this is the cause of pregnancy loss.
I am having pain in my left side kidney few couple of days after I did my check up and in that I found there is a little stone in centre of kidney. So kindly let know how I can get relief from stone.
Dear sir, from my urine protein is coming out and it was +4 before some time and now it has came to +1 and my creatine level is 1.38 so is there any medicine to completely cure protein problem and what is harmful effect of protein coming out.
My husband is suffering from kidney problem. His creatinine is 8.88 and urea is 100 what should we do now?
Do I need to worry for my increased urine excretion in terms of quantity and not on terms or number of times.
Preventive aspects for kidney failure-
I am Dr D K Agarwal. I’m senior consultant nephrologists’ from the Indraprastha Hospital, New Delhi. I’m from lybrate. We want to discuss how can we save ourself from a kidney failure.
What steps you have to take to save your kidney?
You understand that kidney is very important part to excrete the toxic materials from the body and the kidney failure, once you have the treatment is very costly in the form of transplantation or dialysis. So we should try to save ourself from kidney failure. Now the steps you have to take care of,
- If you are having diabetes in your family then you should control it. And to control it, we have certain parameters like Glycosylated haemoglobin HBA1C. HBA1C tells about th control of last three months. It should be between 6 to 7%.
- Now if you have blood pressure you should control it in the range of 130/180 or lower down it because controlling the blood pressure relieves the kidney failure.
- The pain killers which are an important cause of kidney failure, we should not take it for too long or now and then by self medication.
- Sometimes you know we go to the chemist, buy the drugs without any consultation from the doctor, these are harmful. So pain killers should be taken cautiously.
- Apart from that if you are having any type of kidney problem like stone, like you are not passing good amount of urine, you are putting force in the urine then you should see the doctor immediately. Because if you take care of the kidney problem immediately it will not change to the chronic state and the last stage.
You can connect with me via lybrate 24 hours and we will answer your question about disease.