Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sarojini MarthaYour feedback matters!
Pain is a feeling of distress that is caused by intense damaging stimuli. It is one of the most common reasons that compels the patient to consult a physician and take painkillers. In the long run, painkillers have adverse effects on our body. While most of the times, the cause of the pain is diagnosed, there are cases in which the cause remains undiagnosed. Homeopathy is a system of medicine that is based on symptoms and has no side effects and thus, it is most effective in the treatment of both muscle and joint pains.
Here we give you a list of common homeopathic pain medications that are prescribed to give relief to patients and the circumstances under which they can be used.
- Bryonia- It is given when there is a hot swollen joint, pain from overuse of body part or injury. The slightest movement aggravates the pain and is relieved of the pressure on the affected part.
- Causticum - It is recommended for muscle spasm, stiff neck and pain. The character of the pain is sharp and tearing and is caused by cold dry weather. The patient is relieved by the warmth.
- Arnica Montana - Arnica is suggested when a patient has sore, bruised feeling all over the body. The patient is very sensitive to the pain and everything on which he rests seems very hard. Arnica is a top remedy in case of injury from falling, sprain and bruise.
- Rhus Toxicodendron- A first choice of remedy in case of rheumatism and back pain. The right side of the body is especially affected. The patient experiences stiffness and aching pain that aggravates during the rainy season, in the morning, on exposure to cold and also by rest. Pain is relieved by moving the affected parts and by warmth.
- Cuprum Metallicum- It is given in cases of muscle twitching or severe muscle spasm. The patient feels better when the painful area is massaged.
- Magnesia Phosphorica - This is the best medicine for all types of pain, especially when the pain is in the right side of the body. The pain is aggravated by cold and movement and is relieved by heat and rest in the general. This is suggested to relieved lower abdomen pain during menstruation.
- Pulsatilla- This is an excellent remedy for rheumatic pains that shifts from one joint to another. Homeopathic medicine is suggested after a thorough understanding of patient symptoms and the medication differs from patient to patient. So it is better to consult a homeopathic physician to select a suitable medicine to get relieved from pain.
Sir, I was diagnosed with polycystic ovaries 3 years ago. I have done all the hormone tests and all the reports turned out to be normal. My gynaecologist confirmed that I don't have pcos but only polycystic ovaries. I have consulted 7-8 gynaecologists so far and everyone of them prescribed me with hormonal medicines which were unable to cure my problem. Now coming to my problem, I don't skip periods rather my bleeding doesn't stop until I take the hormonal medicines every month. Can my condition be treated with homeopathy because I desperately want to discontinue the hormonal therapy because of its severe side effects. If there is any homeopathic remedy for continuous bleeding with polycystic ovaries kindly do suggest.
I had my periods on 25th feb. Nd on 13th feb my bf just inserted penis inside but since it was the first time so it dod not went inside and he had used condom nd did not ejaculate .Is there a chance of pregnancy?
My father is suffering from herpes. please can someone tell why this happens? What could be d actual cause of this disease to occur? & what r d precautions to be taken.
I am suffering from pcod my weight is 62kg. I am using tablets on doctors prescription, my problem is if I don't use those tablets means I am not getting periods. Is it necessary to use tablets for every month?
Consuming ginger substitutes like ginger biscuits, ginger beer or ginger lollies helps in settling a queasy tummy during pregnancy.
I am 21 years old I had my last period on 25 th of June bt due to some reason I took premount N to delay the period I took it for 2 days then I had sex bt no sperm was entered in vagina bt I stop taking pill nd its one day why m still nt in my period is it chance to be pregnant? Or because of taking delay pills?
I am suffering for itching problem. Location: both the sides of vagina outer part. Pls help me. I have hypothyroidism & type-2 diabetic problem.
I am 25 years old, I am a virgin but few days back my partner kind of touched his penis on my vagina but he did not ejaculate nor we had any sex. Now my periods are delayed from about 8 days and there is no vaginal discharge also. I tested pregnancy at home but it came negative .Usually my periods are very regular so what can be the reason for this delay.
Actually I am pregnant and it's my 7th month. I have got a lot of itching in my hands mostly in palms and foots as well. Is it okay. Should I be worried or not. Help out please.
I had protected sex two weeks ago. My partner didn't ejaculate inside me, but on me. My period was supposed to arrive yesterday. I still haven't gotten it. Got a pregnancy test this morning and it was negative. Am I pregnant?
Children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder – ADHD/ADD may be difficult to parent. They may have trouble understanding important directions. Children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder – ADHD/ADD are usually in a constant state of activity.
This can be a constant struggle for parents at home leading to a lot of personal frustration (for parents) as well as a chaotic atmosphere at home everyday.These children can also be difficult to handle at school, leading to constant complaints from teachers and peers. You may need to change your home life a bit to help your child. Here are some tips to handle children with ADHD:
- Organize your schedule at home. Set up fixed times for waking up, playing, eating, doing homework, doing chores, watching TV or playing video games and going to bed.
- Set up house rules. Make the rules of behavior for the family simple, clear and short. Rules should be explained clearly. It’s important to explain what will happen when the rules are obeyed and when they are broken.
- Be positive. Tell your child what you want rather than what you don’t want. Reward your child regularly for any good behavior–even little things such as getting dressed and closing doors quietly. Children with ADHD need to be praised for good behavior.
- Make sure your directions are understood. First, get your child’s attention. Look directly into his or her eyes. Then tell your child in a clear, calm voice specifically just what you want. Ask your child to repeat the directions back to you. Then congratulate your child when he or she completes each step.
- Make sure someone watches your child all the time. Because they are impulsive, children with ADHD need more adult supervision than other children their age. Make sure your child is supervised by adults all day.
- Watch your child around his friends. It’s hard for children with ADHD to learn social skills and social rules. Be careful to select playmates for your child with similar language and physical skills. Invite only one or two friends at a time at first. Watch them closely while they play. Reward good play behaviors often.
- Help with school activities. School mornings may be difficult for children with ADHD. Get ready the night before–lay out school clothes and get the book bag ready. Allow enough time for your child to get dressed and eat a good breakfast. It would also be a good idea to collaborate with the teacher who could help your child deal with academic difficulties and handle mis-behaviour with extra care.
- Set up homework routine. Pick a regular place for doing homework. This place should be away from distractions such as other people, television and video games. Break homework time into small parts and have breaks.
- Focus on effort, not grades. Reward your child when he tries to finish school work, not just for good grades. You can give extra rewards for earning better grades. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.