Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SarojiniYour feedback matters!
Is eating non vegetarian recommended for good health over vegetarian food. What kind of non vegetarian food is nutritious.
Hello, I want to know symptoms & remedies at the time of menopause. Please give information about it. Thank you.
Can I kiss and lick with tongue my wife vagina .Will it cause any harm to me. because some secretions in the form of fluid is done by vagina during sex.
Hello its regarding chance of pregnancy. yesterday while having oral sex with my girlfriend I may had some sperm or precum of mine on my hand (Not sure though) and I fingered my gf with the same hand. Is there any chance of getting pregnant?
I am 25 yeas old and my girlfriend Is 18 years old. I always use condom for sex and never does unprotected sex. My question is Can Precum leads to pregnancy if it is inserted into women's vagina? Thanks.
I am 50 years old uterus removed about 5 years back. now it is diagnosed through scan, that there is ovarian cyst measuring 5 cm x 4 cm. let me know is there any ayurvedic medicine. please guide me.
I recently got married . But this is my wife second marriage. She has got one daughter from her first husband. Now we are planning to have a baby of both of us. But I have a doubt. If I will insert my sperm inside her , will it cause HiV virus to me. As she was sexually active with her First husband. If I do sex with her and insert my sperm in her will it lead to HiV.
I want to increase weight, my age is 25 with 11 month daughter, height is 5.6 and weight 46. Please let me know the exact diet which I can follow everyday day to day life. Thanks.
Here are some causes and symptoms of polycystic ovarian disease
I am nervous that if I might get pregnant. I gave my husband a hand job and his semen came all over my hand. I swiped his semen on my hands with a towel. After 5 minutes I washed my vagina with same hands with water. Is there any chances to get pregnant? We are not planning for a baby right now.
My friend is coming on 3rd month of pregnancy. She is face some problems like stomach pain and some wired noise she finds from inside.
Hi. I took I pill (morning after pill) around 20th of august. After 2-3 days I started spotting slightly. It continued till the 4th of september. When I had sex with my partner. I started bleeding post sex slightly. That started the on and off spotting again. On the 7th again, I bleed a little post sex. There was a weird smell to the discharge on the morning of 8th/9th september. Though spotting had stopped somewhat. I was worried it might be chlamydia so I got a vaginal swab test for culture and sensitivity done. I also took an urine pregnancy test with an otc pregnancy kit. I generally have my periods in the first-second week of a month. I am not sure whether I had a really light period due to the morning after pill (spotting) or if it is something else. Can you advice?
My son 7 year old and next pregnant was on 17 dec 2015 last period stay on 16 march and miss baby in abortion 17 March. Next baby ke liye kab tak plan karna chahiye.
There are few things more exhausting or more irritating than the four month long Indian summer. With soaring temperatures and the sun raging outside, mangoes and lychees don't seem like much of a silver lining.
So, here are 8 health hacks that will make your summer a little better:
- Replace soft drinks with water: When you are out on the streets or sweating at home, a sweet fizzy drink does seem tempting but try resisting and have a glass of sparkling water instead. The preservatives and chemicals in the soft drinks do nothing to help your metabolism, which is slowed down by dehydration. Add a bit of lemon juice if only water does not appeal to you.
- Try yoghurt instead of ice cream: The primary difference between the two is that one contains cream and the other does not. Yoghurt is lighter and has lesser fat content. Excess fat consumption during summer actually makes you sweat more.
- Use honey instead of butter: Butter like cream has a heavy fat content and your metabolism (which is slower in summer to retain water in the body) takes longer to break fat down. So, ditch butter this summer and spread some honey on your crunchy breakfast toast.
- Stock up on cucumber: Cucumber is an underrated blessing. You can munch on them anytime you like without worrying about calorie intake or stomach aches. Rubbing some cucumber on your skin can soothe sunburns and itches.
- Aloe Vera can work wonders: You must have heard about the boon that aloe vera is when it comes to skincare. It is the best solution to nasty sunburns, especially aloe vera gel frozen in small Ziploc bags, can heal burns and prevent skin peeling and chaffing.
- Lower the pH value of your skin: Application of citrus fruit juices like apples and lemons or vinegar can lower the pH value of our skin and prevent the multiplication of bacteria. This keeps both sweat and body odor away much more effectively than deodorants.
- Make small sacrifices in terms of diet: Some of your favorite things like coffee, alcohol, spicy food, sugar and cigarettes are best consumed minimally in summer because they all aggravate the functioning of the apocrine glands and cause sweat and body odor.
- Shower before you workout: One of the good things about summer might be that you have an excuse to skip work out. But, if you start with a cold shower or a swim, or keep a cold, wet towel round your neck, workout can be surprisingly refreshing. You can do the same after your workout, it lowers the body temperature and cooling the muscles can heal soreness very quickly.
I was supposed to get my period on 27th and usually get them one week ago. Since two three days am feeling very lazy and today morning I experienced little cramp followed by discharge of liquid followed by a thick piece discharge after peeing as it happens in normal period. Does this mean that I got my period and am not pregnant? I thought I would get it checked after a week of my due date whether I am pregnant or not. Pls help.
Hi, I had periods on 19th july. Later on 26th july night I had taken an I pill. After that I did not get periods in August. It was just a little spotting. I did not get periods this month also. I got blood test done for pregnancy which came out to be negative. What could be the reason for no periods? What medication should I go for?
Hi, i' m 31 year old female, i' m in 6th week pregnancy, since 4 days i' m getting abdominal pain and little bleeding but it will be only during morning time. I' m taking lupigest 200mg daily twice and my dr has given sustain injection and she told me to wait for 1 more week and then get ultrasound scan through that I can get confirmed and she told me to take complete bed rest. Since i' m bleeding i' m scared. Can u please tell me what I should do?
Taking into account the hectic lifestyle we lead, most of us end up suffering from aches and pains. But that does not mean we have to continue to suffer from them. There are plenty of easy exercises that one can follow in order to keep themselves healthy and problem free!
In order to avoid aches and pains, the first thing that a person needs to do is
- Practise hamstring stretches regularly: What this entails is that he or she needs to lie on the back, raise a leg and hold the back of it with both hands. While it may be called the hamstring stretch and one would probably normally think that the beneficial impact of doing it would be limited to the hamstring, it works quite a bit of special magic which has an ability to ease the pain in the lower back. Now, for an exercise which is so simple, is it not worth it?
- Side Stretch: Talking about stretches, another form of a stretch happens to be the side stretch. Even this is rather simple and all that needs to be done is to lie on one’s side and pull the ankle of the leg which is not in contact with the ground towards the back. While this is being done, the ankle of the lower leg should apply pressure on the thigh.
- Straight leg raise: It may seem that most of the exercises which reduce pain are stretches! However, this is not really the case as there is a place for exercises such as the straight leg raise and the like. What exactly is the straight leg raise? Well, it can be done when a person is either in a sitting position or is lying on his or her back. The toes are to be kept pointed upwards and the leg is to be raised. It is to be kept in mind that the challenge of the straight leg raise is that the knee should not be bent, at all.
- The cat and camel exercise: The terms cat and camel generally refer to members of the animal kingdom. However, jointly, in terms of exercises, the cat and camel is an exercise well worth remembering as it can save the individual quite a lot of pain. All that needs to be done is to alternatively arch one’s back towards the floor and the ceiling while resting on one’s hands and knees.
While our way of living may come with certain side-effects, but it would not be right to say that we are helpless. We need to take charge and make little changes to enjoy a healthy and happy lifestyle. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Women tend to develop high levels of blood sugar during their pregnancy (especially within the 24th and 28th weeks), irrespective of whether they already had suffered from diabetes prior to their pregnancy. However, gestational diabetes, if not taken proper care of, might escalate the risks of developing diabetes in the near future for both the mother and the child, accompanied by complications in pregnancy or labor. Gestational diabetes is usually characterized by mild symptoms such as excessive urge to urinate, excessive thirst, blurred vision and fatigue.
Insulin, a hormone produced by the pancreas, allows for the utilization of the glucose for energy. The food consumed is broken down by the digestive tract of the body, converting carbohydrates into glucose before releasing it into the bloodstream. The glucose is then absorbed by the cells to be used as an energy source. Now, at the time of pregnancy, the placenta (organ nourishing the fetus) connecting the baby to the blood supply also produces various other hormones in high levels, for instance, estrogen and human placental lactogen. Most of these hinder the normal functioning of insulin in the cells, hence raising the blood sugar count. With subsequent growth of the baby, the placenta keeps on producing more amounts of such insulin resistant hormones to an extent that they are capable of meddling with the development of the baby.
1. Monitoring the blood sugar count at least four to five times a day and keeping it under control might help to ease the complication.
2. A healthy diet consisting of whole grains, vegetables and fruits in the right proportion and limiting sugar or other highly refined carbs meets the nutrition and fiber requirement of the body. Guard against additional weight gain during pregnancy as that hampers the entire process.
3. Exercise or regular physical activities help to normalize blood sugar level by boosting glucose absorption in the cells. Furthermore, exercises also enhance the sensitivity of the cells towards insulin. This means that only a little amount of insulin production by your body would be enough for the transportation of sugar.
4. Medication, If exercise and diet fall inadequate, insulin injections are often administered to control blood sugar count.
5. Keeping the baby under close observation with the help of repeated ultrasound and other tests to record its growth and development is an essential part of the treatment plan. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.