Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Saroja. K
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Saroja. KYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor its my 13th day including iui day, took preg test today early morning and showed negative, are there any chances for me being pregnant. Pls help me out.
I am 25 year old and have had recurrent yeast infections since 2014 (have had about 1 every 4-5 months on average). Doctor put me on antibiotics but it kept coming back so we switched to probiotics. The probiotics no longer stop the infections as fast as they used to. Got a vaginal swab done that showed no bacterial infections and pap smear that tested negative for malignancy and lesions. I'm sexually active but always use condoms and get the infections regardless. These infections have left me frustrated and hopeless. Internet has suggested boric acid suppositories as a treatment option. Please suggest.
1. Menses Problems - Menses problems like irregular menses, delayed menses or in little blood flow, have to start Kumari Aasav 10 ml twice a day with warm water adding in it.
2. Hysteria - Give Natural Borax Powder (Purified Tankan) 1 -2 grams with honey or warm water.
3. Stye - In Problem of Stye have to apply Paste of Rasvanti (Rasanjan) on eyelids or on affected area. And take Trifla churna regularly.
Hello doc, my periods were due on 12 July, I had unprotected sex on 8 July. I took an I pill within 6 hours. Periods did not come on 12 july but on 18 July I got withdrawal bleeding or period for 3 days. After tht I have not done anything. I did home pregnancy test 3 time and blood test as well. All are negative. But I dknt know why my next periods were due on 12 August, but have not come yet, I went to doc did urine test, its negative. I am worried because of my periods. Its 11 days up now. So she gave me progestomac and estomac. I have started them on 21 aug and finished on 22 aug. When my periods will back? Is it sure tht m not pregnant. please help. Thnx.
I had a unprotected sex with my wife one month ago. According to her, her period date is 21 of every month and last for 4 to 5 days. Now today date is 28 but she did not had period. I had check through prega news kit it show 1 red line i.e negative. Is there any chances of pregnancy? Suggest me the safe period (or from which date to) to have sex and period likely to lead pregnancy.
I have scrotum infection. I tried ring guard but it doesn't work now I use clocip powder but if you don't use even one day infection come again n scaling on scrotum. Please help me I am poor guy. So please suggest me low cost treatment.
Exercising should not a dreaded, but enjoyed. Exercising in the water can be as challenging and intense as any other form of exercise, but without the sweating. Aquatic exercises are ideal for every age and especially beneficial to those with injuries and joint limitations like arthritis. Exercising in water also helps with weight loss and stress management. If you want a reason to start exercising in water, here are three:
- Increases flexibility: Water is unpredictable in its movements. When exercising in water, the body has to push against water and faces water resistance. This resistance can be up to 42 times more than the resistance you would encounter when exercising on land. Thus while adjusting to the push and pull of water, the body is forced to move in various directions. This helps increase the range of motions in all the joints. The upward thrust of water or buoyancy also negates the effect of gravity and cushions the body. This reduces strain on weight bearing joints, muscles, ligaments and tendons. As a result, the body becomes more flexible.
- Low impact: One of the biggest differences between exercising on land and exercising in water is the impact of the exercise on joints. For example, running on land puts a lot of stress on your knees. However, if you were to run in water, your knees would not make you cry in pain. This is because of the buoyancy of water. By cushioning your body, it supports half your body weight and thus makes you bear only half your body weight. This reduces the impact on your joints and makes exercising in water appealing to those with joint problems or those undergoing physical rehabilitation after an injury.
- Makes the heart work efficiently: Water has a unique property that makes it makes the heart work more efficiently. By pushing against the entire body surface, the hydrostatic pressure aids in the flow of blood from the all parts of the body to the heart and thus improves blood circulation. This puts less stress on your heart muscles. Thus by exercising in water, you can lower your blood pressure and heart rate.
Apart from these benefits, exercising in water also helps build endurance and increases muscle strength. It is also one of the most cooling and enjoyable ways to burn calories. It would be rare for you to be in a pool all by yourself and hence exercising in water is also a social exercise. So when are you stepping into the pool?