Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Saroja. KYour feedback matters!
Indian Tinospora, Heart-leaved moonseed, #giloy , #guduchi #amrita
Its a wonderful medicinal herb blessed by Nature. GUDUCHI is highly rich in anti oxidants. It has wound healing property, antipyretic (fever- reducing) and anti-viral properties.
Use in Diabetes:
It is a very good herb for diabetes. But if you are taking other medicines, it may further lower the blood glucose levels. Hence people with diabetes should take this herb only under medical supervision.
Interesting fact: The areal roots of Guduchi are so thin yet so strong that, Sushruta used to use this for suturing surgical wounds. This had duel benefits. One was – the thread were very strong so, there was no chance of wound rupture. Second is, Guduchi has potent wound healing property. Hence wound healing used to happen very quickly.
Nutritional composition of Giloy:
Calcium, Phosphorus, Iron, Copper, Zinc, Manganese
My girlfriend is 18 we recently had sex and used condom but she has missed her periods. A little bit of bleeding is what has only occurred. In the last two days. Can you elaborate.
I ve been married from 4 years, we are trying for baby and are unsuccessful. I have PCOD and thyroid. Thyroid is in normal range .But due to Pcod, have irregular periods. How can I successfully conceive. Any suggestions?
I miss my dates this month but previous two months everything is normal my dates are on time but now its one month delayed what are the reasons should I consult doctor.
Hello, My wife got delivered a baby girl 15 days back. She is getting excess milk through her breast. Some kind of tightness comes in her breast & due to same suffering some pain in her breast. Kindly advice as your prompt reply really helpful for me.
Last year I went for my regular check up. In the scan report, they mentioned I have got 1 inch fibroid. What should i do now?
Hi, I have problem that is my wife is pregnant of one month but we have a 8 months baby boy so we do want baby so early? Please suggest some medicine names and procedures. Pls help.
Mam Maine sex Kiya tha 17th September Ko pprotection ke sath or meri date aati h 1st day of month but is bar meri date nhi aayi mujhe tension ho rhi h koi problem to nhi h.
After eating something spicy especially non veg, or drinking aerated drink immediately within 1/2 hr or so she feels uneasy her stomach starts burning. Sometimes she even vomits the thinks she ate and cannot consume anything even water for 1-3hr. She is not acidic. Feels normal when she eats home made food.
My wife is pregnant of 25th week. Scan shows the low lying placenta of 2 cm and blood report shows pcv of 33%. Is there any risk of low lying placenta. Please guide.
Cataract can be defined as the clouding of the natural lenses in the eyes. This is caused by the clumping of protein in the eye lens. Cataract is a common eye disorder and the leading cause of loss of vision in people who are past their fortieth birthday. Cataract can occur in one or both eyes. When diagnosed properly, cataract can be treated with surgery to prevent blindness.
Depending on where and how they develop, there are many types of cataract. The most common amongst these are:
- Subcapsular cataract: These occur at the back of the eye lens. Diabetic patients are very susceptible to this kind of cataract.
- Nuclear cataract: Yellowish-brown cataract that form in the center of the lens are called nuclear cataract. This is usually seen in cataract caused by ageing.
- Cortical cataract: Cataract in the lens cortex are known as cortical cataract. These are wedge shaped and whitish in color. Spokes protruding out of these opaque wedges can be seen moving towards the center of the eye.
- Congenital cataract: Though they are not common, babies can also have cataract. Cataract formed at birth or within the first year of a baby's birth are known as congenital cataract.
- Secondary cataract: Cataract is one of the known side effects of diabetes and glaucoma. Some steroids and medicines are also linked to cataract.
- Traumatic cataract: If your vision becomes cloudy years after an eye injury, it could be a traumatic cataract. It can take several years for this to happen.
- Radiation cataract: Exposure to radiation can also lead to cataract. This is seen sometimes in patients who have undergone radiation therapy to fight diseases like cancer.
Though the type of cataract might differ from person to person, the symptoms are usually the same. Some of the common symptoms of cataract are:
- Blurred vision
- Reduced night vision
- Increased sensitivity to light and glare
- Seeing halos around lights
- Colors appearing faded
- Double vision
- Frequent change in (glass power) refraction
A reading test is the first step towards diagnosing cataracts. This is followed by tests to measure the eye pressure. Your doctor will also need to dilate the pupil to check the condition of the optic nerves and retina.
Surgery is the safest way to remove a cataract. Surgery is usually recommended when cataract begin inhibiting your daily life such as preventing you from driving, interfering with reading etc.
In most cases, this can be done as an outpatient procedure. The earlier it is diagnosed, the easier it is to treat. Hence, if you notice any of the symptoms mentioned above, get your eyes checked at once. The surgery is a day-care surgery only, so a person can go home the same day. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.