Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Saroja. K
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Saroja. KYour feedback matters!
Hello dear sir & man Mujhe pocd ki problem h Mene lagi treatmemt b karaya pr Mujhe proper koi fayda nhi hua Dwaye khati hu to thik h nhi to whi problem period time Pr nhi ata Meri shadi ko 1.5 year ho gya h Abhi to baby nhi h desi Dwaye b kr aye Pr whi hota h period nhi ata time Pr Abhi 20 days upr ho gye h Mene pregnancy test ki negative aaye m.Kiya kru kuch advice do Kiya m is harmons disturb m or pocd m conceive kr paungi mere husband ki b report nil aye h unke b treatment chal rha h desi Kiya Wo thik :-O jayenge hm Dono baby conceive kr lenge.
I am 29years old. I have been married for 4yrs. I had a miscarriage on 23rd of april, 2015. As my lmp I was 9weeks pregnant. On my 8week I had my first ultasound and my ultrasound showed it there was only a 4weeks 3days gestational sac. No yolk or fetal pole was seen. After that I had my second ultasound on the day I lost my baby. The result was the same as my first ultasound. No development at all. It was not an ectopic pregnancy. I was very scared. And I am worried about my future pregnancy. When will I be pregnant again?
Dear Doctor, I am 30 years female, married since the last 6 years, it's been 9 months post my first delivery and me and my husband started our sex life since 3 months. During which I am facing pain when at penis insertion, I am not able to bear it. There is no problem with the lubrication as my vaginal walls are getting wet on foreplay. Kindly advice me on this.
We rarely take the time to think about the way we breathe. After all, breathing is an involuntary action that begins when we are born and never stops until the moment we die. However, some people find it harder to breathe than others. There are many different kinds of breathing problems that can affect the old and young and thankfully, most of them can be treated and controlled.
- Some breathing problems are short-term and dictated by seasons while others are chronic and long-term.
- Having difficulty breathing when you have a cold and a stuffy nose is considered a breathing problem.
- At the same time, shortness of breath caused by asthma is also a breathing problem.
- Other breathing problems include sinusitis, allergies and nasal congestion caused by diseases like chronic bronchitis or f chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- Breathing problems can also be a result of diseases such as HIV, tuberculosis, lung cancer and pneumonia.
Ways it can be treated
To treat a breathing problem, one must first understand and identify the factors triggering it. Avoiding these triggers can effectively reduce the frequency and intensity of breathing problems. For example, not allowing pets into your bedroom can help treat breathing problems caused by an allergy to pet dander. Similarly, wearing a nose mask when outdoors, can reduce breathing problems caused by dust and pollution.
Medication can also help treat breathing problems
- Antihistamines and decongestants are common medications used to treat such problems.
- These may be prescribed as tablets to be taken orally or in the form of nasal sprays. In some cases, steroids may also be prescribed.
- This is usually in the case of sinusitis and chronic allergies. These drugs are intended to be inhaled so as to clear the airways.
- For people suffering from long-term breathing problems that are triggered by seasonal changes, taking a flu shot can help.
- These injections reduce the body’s sensitivity to allergens and provide relief in cases of breathing problems.
However, it is important to note that when it comes to breathing problems, one should never self-medicate. What works well for one person may be ineffective for another. This is because unless the medication addresses the cause of the problem, it will not be of any use. Hence, it is important to consult a doctor for a proper diagnosis and understanding of your problem. It is also advisable to consult a doctor in the early stages of having a breathing problem rather than waiting for it to escalate.