Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. SarojaYour feedback matters!
I have taken meprate tablets of about 5 days for delay in my periods. But still I don get my periods for about a week after that. What should I do?
I am a student due to long study hours I have gained weight also I have been diagnosed with pcod. I take a minimum of junk food almost negligible. Kindly suggest some tips to loose weight.
After I had a sex on 20/06/2016 night I got my period after 4 days then on next month I got ma period on 26/07/2016 & then on next month 25/08/2016 but the amount of period is very less & my tummy is little bit outside so I am pregnant or not?
Hello mam, I am married before 3 months but i'm upset due to vaginal dryness and thus can not enjoy even a bit. please help me as there is a severe pain at the time of insertion.
Hello. I 29 years old. I have a boy 5 years. When I was pregnant then after 9 days little much bleeding is start. And at time of delivery then also bleeding nd no much exact pain. Then its cesarean. Again now I am 5 weeks pregnant nd no bleeding as before so kya normal delivery k chances h? Nd sex hmare liy safe hoga? please tell.
I have completed menopause -- I have gone without a period for more than 1 year, and now today I noticed a small blood clot. I do not have any other symptoms of ill health, now what do I do? Please suggest me sir.
My wife 28 years old. She is 5 months pregnant. Few days back it has been observed that one of the ducts of the nipple of her right breast leaks reddish liquid when gets press while the other ducts of the same breast leak whitish liquid ie colostrum. Is there anything to be worried ? She feels no pain, no noticeable lump, no change of the nipple, skin is as usal , no dimple looks. We are very much anxious. Please advice.
I am 25 years old girl. I have a PCOD problem I take metformin tablet from 2013 but no improvement. My right and left ovary size is 11 cc and 12.5 cc. What can I do? Is that any permanent solution.
I had few drops of blood from vagina when I use to go for urine only since 5 days. I had taken unwanted 72 on 25 th oct. So is it normal of having this light bleeding? And it's still coming few drops of blood only.
I along with my girlfriend is planning a 3 day trip. We will be having casual sex during these days. We are preferring I pill as the contraceptive. When do we have to consume it? Her period is on 4th day.
I am 34 years old and my breast size is f cup size but my nipples are small I want to grow them what to do doctor.
Do You Know that Vapour Rubs or Balms can Help Relieve Mosquito Bites?
You’d be surprised to know that in addition to curing common colds and congestions, over-the-counter vapour rubs can provide relief from the discomfort caused by insect bites, especially those from mosquitoes.
How do vapour rubs relieve mosquito bites?
Most of the over-the-counter decongestants available in the market have camphor, eucalyptol, and common menthol as their key ingredients, which are known to be active remedies for relieving itchiness experienced due to insect bites. Additionally, most of these vapour rubs have a strong odour, which is also known to repel mosquitoes, thereby preventing bites.
How to apply a vapour rub to treat mosquito bites?
To get relief from an itchy mosquito or insect bite you need to first wash your hands properly, and then clean the portion of the skin surrounding the bite and dry it. Then use the tip of your finger or a small piece of cotton to apply a small amount of the vapour rub on the affected area. Ensure that the skin completely absorbs the ointment by rubbing it slowly over the bite. This process provides you with instant relief. If the itchiness persists, you can apply the vapour rub again as and when needed.
Precautions to be taken
Like other medications meant for external use, you should abide by the instructions mentioned on the label of the vapour rub and pay heed to any warning signs. Moreover, if the application of the ointment results in irritation or reddening of your skin, immediately stop using it and look for another way to get relief from mosquito bites.
Hi. I am asking this question on behalf of my friend. She is worried about her pregnancy. Last month she had oral sex with her boy friend and he fingered her .she said that she is sure that there was no ejaculation by him but she worries that "is there any chance of pregnancy due to pre cum or any other cause" she noticed that her breast size began to increase but no other abnormal things. Is there a possibility of pregnancy?
I got biopsy positive report and bactech negative report for mycobacterium tuberculosis. What does it means. I am not able to conceive. I conceive once but no baby growing in 5 yrs. Taking tuberculosis treatment. Will I conceive after the treatment.
Pregnancy brings with it a new set of additional responsibilities. The mother has to be extra vigilant about monitoring and caring for her health. This ensures that sufficient nutrition is being provided to the growing infant, at the same time, ensuring no harm comes through you. Listed below are some simple ways to do the same.
- Prenatal care: As soon as you realize that you are pregnant, it is advisable to talk to a doctor or a midwife about proper prenatal care. This could include anything and everything from prenatal vitamins to food habits to exercise to sleeping habits to periodic scanning – the whole hog.
- Diet: You need to ensure two things: that you are eating enough for two people, and also that everything is healthy and not harmful for the little one that gets all its nutrition through you. The diet should be healthy, nutritious, wholesome, and of course free of junk. Some pointers to a healthy diet include:
- Include a good amount of fruits and vegetables every day; break it into five small portions.
- Sufficient amount of carbohydrates should be the basis of each meal.
- Whole grains are preferred to white grains, which also give good amount of fiber.
- A good amount of proteins including fish, eggs, meat, nuts, pulses, milk, and other dairy products.
- Ensure adequate amount of iron, calcium, and other minerals are included in the diet.
- Avoid eating non-pasteurized dairy products, uncooked or undercooked food, and smoked seafood.
- Folic acid is compulsory for the first trimester as it helps to protect your unborn baby from developing neural tube defects such as spina bifida. Also, it helps to prevent other birth defects, such as a cleft palate .
- Weight gain: If your weight was normal for your age and height before pregnancy, expect to add about 12 to 15 kg during your pregnancy. Consult with your doctor on weight changes and nutritional aspects to monitor weight throughout pregnancy. This could change based on if it is twins, your weight before pregnancy, and body type.
- Exercise: There are specific exercises designed to benefit the pregnant women. Whether it is walking or swimming aimed at improving overall health or Kegel exercises aimed at improving vaginal and perineal muscles, your doctor should be able to draw up a routine. Exercising while pregnancy is being increasingly encouraged for the following reasons:
- Improved energy levels
- Controls back pain
- Improved sleep pattern
- Improves constipation
- Improves muscles strength and endurance
- Lifestyle changes: With pregnancy setting in, it is time to bid goodbye to smoking and drinking alcohol. Continued smoking after onset of pregnancy has many serious complications, including growth retardation, low birth weight. Alcohol can lead to miscarriage, stillbirth, and premature delivery.
These are simple ways to monitor and care for your and of course, the baby’s health throughout pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.