Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. SarojaYour feedback matters!
I drank a lot of alcohol for 3 days continuously. My periods are delayed. Is that a possible reason?
Hi Doctor, I am 26 years old, married female. It is about 3 month of my marriage and we do not have sex properly because I can not bear the pain. What should I do? I mean for food or anything else.
if my time of ovulation is over then is it worth to have intercourse if you want a baby?please advice .
Hi I am 4 weeks pregnant. I am facing sleeplessness since last 4 days. Is this due to pregnancy? If yes, is there any solution to this? I need to sleep properly at night as I am working and I don't get any time to sleep or rest during day time. Kindly suggest me what should I do to have sound sleep at night.
I started my menstrual flow on 22/03/2017 and I also had sex on 22/03/2017. During intercourse my boyfriend after putting the condom from the wrong side corrected it. I don't think that when he put the condom from the wrong side he had fluid on his penis still I am not sure. My menstrual flow continued normally till 26/03/2017 and I ovulated today on 28/03/2017. Personally I am having stomach ache sometimes which I was having before having sex. Also I have checked on internet and I am not having any early symptoms of pregnancy like breast tenderness, nausea, vomiting, frequent urination, morning sickness and food sickness. Am I pregnant?
Though some foods do not expire, but it is advisable not to consume certain foods once they have expired.
- Eggs: Eggs contain large amounts of nutrients per calorie. They are a cheap and tasty source of protein. It is no big surprise that they have turned into a breakfast staple; yet in case that you are eating an egg that is past its expiry date, do reconsider. These are the most widely recognized reasons for food-borne illnesses.
- Meat: Bacteria are common in both pre-packaged meats, and in the pieces you take from your butcher at the market. The listeria bacteria are especially hazardous, as the type of harm it causes can be lethal in most of the cases. From a general outlook, it is best to avoid processed meat.
- Mixed greens: Mixed greens including spinach, arugula, spring blend, bundled plate of mixed greens lettuce and other veggies do not keep extremely well after their due date. So if their withered appearance and disgusting covering does not turn you off, think about the bacteria and pathogens hiding underneath your sandwich bread.
- Hay sprouts: It is important that you use them rapidly once you get them, since they tend to be bacteria magnets. Truth be told, hay pulls in a greater number of germs than other vegetables, particularly in case you abandon them unrefrigerated.
- Clams/oysters: Bad oysters can be fatal. This is based on the type of microscopic organisms that develop in spoiled oysters. It is known as V. vulnificus. It causes an extreme type of food poisoning. V. vulnificus bacteria affects the circulatory system, sending the body into a septic shock.
- Shrimp: Much like clams and shellfish, shrimps are extremely inclined to bacterial contaminations. It is not to be consumed after a while since it can lead to food poisoning or diarrhea.
- Crude ground beef: E. coli bacteria are the most basic reason for food poisoning. These bacteria originate from the animal’s digestive system and are available in all hamburger items. In case that the hamburger is prepared and taken care of securely, it will not turn into a problem.
- Berries: When berries turn sour, they pull in extensive amounts of cyclospora, a kind of bacteria that leads to food poisoning. While this sort of food poisoning is not as harmful as some others, it is something you definitely need to stay away from.
- Soft cheese: With hard cheeses, similar to cheddar, it is regularly safe to remove the external edges and eat the soft cheese underneath. However, this practice does not reach out to soft cheeses, similar to brie. In case you are discovering mold on the edges of your soft cheese, do not eat it. You may end up with an infection.
- Chicken: Poultry items, including chicken tend to cause the maximum harm in case that they are not taken care of and cooked properly. Undercooked and old chicken can be very unsafe for health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
Doctor. May STD or STi is catch us through the oral sex. How I recognize this. And how we get treated.
Hi. We are trying for a baby. And I am taking treatment for that. All reports are normal. Dr. gave fertyl 50 from, day 3rd of my cycle and by then tab ovacare and asked me do ovulation test this month. I did it and on my 13th day my 3 follicles got ruptured. Then we had a nice time for next 3 days from my day 13. Today is my 20th day and I m having a white discharge. What should be this and the result.
I have pcos. But I am getting regular periods. From 2 months my periods were late for 10 days. How can I estimate my condition? Can I be fertile?
Hello sir/Madam Sir while I am doing sex with my wife, I am not lasting for a long time. I mean within some 20 second I am ejecting. Sir what shall I do, to do for a long time. Shall I use manforce, is it safe? Thank you sir.
After iui do I need to take any tablet whose content is natural micronised progesterone 200mg after iui.
I want to conceive a baby after 2 months. What kind of precaution I take (in food, in lifestyle changes)
I have done sex with a married woman during her mc time without condom and ours fluids have been exchanged. Then aids is possible or not? And also both are healthy or infection free.
My wife is pregnant. She had her period on 22 jan. We got positive urine test yesterday. Please suggest what are dose and donts.
An abortion is a procedure which has the potential to be quite complex and is something which does trigger a lot of thought, and with good reason. Taking this into account, a person should also consider the prospect of making use of homoeopathic treatment for the purpose of preventing an abortion.
How homeopathy can help?
- Prevent miscarriage: The field of homoeopathy has a range of options when it comes to medication which can be used for this. To start with there is a medicine which is known by the name Secale. It is recommended quite widely for women who happen to be anaemic and not as strong as they should be, according to the average for a woman who is expecting a child. Secale is also used at the later stages of the pregnancy. The reason for this is the fact that it has the ability to reduce the risk of a miscarriage when the muscular tissue is developed to a fairly advanced extent.
- High risk patients: Another homoeopathic medicine which is often used happens to be Aconite Nap. This is used when there is a real risk of abortion which can possibly be attributed to the pregnant woman being fearful or excited.
- In case of accidents: When a woman is pregnant over the course of roughly 9 months, while it may be ideal to avoid any, in some cases, an accident may take place. While this is obviously very undesirable, to say the least, in this sort of situation, arnica Montana is the homoeopathic solution.
- Treat Weak Uterus: Some women may greatly desire to be mothers but may be hindered on account of having a weak uterus. But with the kind of versatility and diversity homoeopathic has, there is a solution for this problem as well! That would be caulophyllum, which is said to be very effective.
- Control Bleeding: In the case of an abortion which features heavy bleeding, the best medicine would be thlaspi, which is perfectly suited to improve the situation in an expedited manner.
While these may be medicines which are generally made use of, it is to be kept in mind that one of the main reasons that homeopathy as a way of medication happens to work is the fact that it does not only allow for but also actively encourages a great degree of customisation of the program of medication in accordance with the needs of the patient. Keeping this in mind, it is important that the homoeopathic doctor is of a quality which is very good as if there is a case of suboptimal medication, there can be trouble. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.