Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SarojaYour feedback matters!
My mother wants to eat curry leaves daily empty stomach with lukewarm water. Is this okay or not. She have diabetes and blood pressure also?
After a normal delivery whether the vegina will be same as like before delivery. Please solve my doubt.
Is it possible to get pregnant with clothes on? 4 layers of clothing. Even a slightest chance of so?
After unprotected sex, when can I do pregnancy test, to be certain about my pregnancy? Means after how many days of sex can I get a positive result of pregnancy test?
My friend got married in last march. And they lived 4 months together. But still she s not pregnant. She had history of PCOD. But now there s no syst.
My tsh is 22 and I am pregnant. Doc told me I should abort the child becoz my thyroid can harm my child. USG show me that my baby is less than 5 weeks but according to my lmc I am 7 weeks pregnant. And the reports show that there is no foetus detected in uterus.
Hi, I am 23 years old girl and my question is related to sexual relationship after the marriage. As my body condition is not very good and weight is just 40 will the man satisfied with that if I decided to marry? Or do I need to delay marriage? As my family is compelling me to marry i am getting tensed whether the guy will be pleased with me or not? Please suggest me.
I was diagnosed with polycyctic ovarian syndrome 5 years ago. My periods are irregular. I had been taking meprate from 1 year now. Is this the permanent solution? or I need to do something else? wat should I do?
Please Help and suggestion me meri wife ko 9th may 2017 ko miscarriage hua tha doctor ne bola 12 se 15 din tak blooding rahegi lekin abi tak 8th june ko bhi thoda thoda blooding/period ho raha he or pregnancy test positive aaraha he please muje ese rokne ka solution btaye.
My period misses very often. Sometime it crosses almost 2 months of time. But sometime it happened on time. I have low bp, low hemoglobin, low blood level in my body. Kindly suggest what to do? What diet I should maintain?
My daughter is 13 years old. At 12th year she got first mensus. For 2 months her mensus was regular. Later she didn't get mensus. What to do. Please reply.
I am 22 years old female I am having pcos so my question is that can it be cured? Can hormone be balanced.
If you are in a commitment, relationship or a marriage that is not so blissful in terms of physical intimacy and love, you probably can feel the blues. Whether a person is one with a high desire or one with a flat sex line it is a must to improve the relationship in which the person is.
Here are 6 tips, which can be discussed with the partner who has a low sexual desire:
- A satisfying relationship should be a priority: There are two main reasons to make sex life better and pay attention to it. First reason is that relationship with the spouse and the marriage depend on sex to a large extent. There is no successful relation unless there is a satisfying sex life. Second reason is that unless the intimate act is not enjoyed a person is just cheating themselves.
- Medical Checkup: A visit to the gynecologist or physician can be planned for the spouse. Hormone replacement therapy can be considered. Evaluation and assessment should be done to see that effects are not been caused due to medication. Certain herbal and dietary changes might be helpful.
- An appointment with a therapist experienced in the area of sexuality should be scheduled: A certified sex therapist can help overcome the difficulties faced by you or your partner, whoever, faces a low sexual desire. Drugs, like Viagra could be prescribed by the therapist.
- Consider your spouse's feelings: Though you might have a low sexual drive, but do make sure that you take care of your spouse's feelings as they can be rejected and hurt. The spouse's mood can be elated by flirting and telling them that they are special to you.
- Exercise and running: Daily exercise leads to an increase in the blood circulation and thus, the blood is pumped to all parts of the body. In women who exercise, the circulation increases the fluids of the vagina, which in turn helps in a quicker lubrication when in the act. Exercising also lengthens and strengthens the orgasm. Also, while exercising the brain releases endorphins the sex hormone. These hormones not only spice up the sex, but also help in digestion, lower the heart rate, blood pressure and cortisol and ease the body.
- Improve self-esteem: In some cases a poor body image might be a hindrance from indulging into sexual activity. These personal issues should be given time and dealt with in order to boost the self-esteem. One can start by exercising to improve the body image. Also, lifestyle modification and cutting down on cigarettes and alcohol helps. A new hobby can be taken up to relieve mental pressures.
helps simplex virus (1+2) Igm is shown 0.50 (Non reactive) after 4 months of exposure. But herpes simplex virus (1+2) Igg shows 14.90 (reactive) Does it means I have herpes on recent times or having herpes on childhood? Is the virus turned to HIV disease or Body sores only? Is the virus goes to partner on sex?
Hi, my wife is in 9 month of her pregnancy, is it ok to have intercourse, coz our first baby was normal delivery.
Please note that the buttermilk should not be sour and very cold in temperature.