Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SarojaYour feedback matters!
Monsoons or rainy seasons is though a favourite amongst all, but it also causes a number of health problems. So, here are some specific guidelines regarding what to eat and what not to eat during rains.
Nutritional tips in monsoon:
- Eat fruits as they help you restore energy. Apples, mangoes, pomegranates, and pears are best suggestible.
- Avoid watermelon and muskmelons and also goosing on too many mangoes may cause pimples.
- Have medium to low salt food and avoid heavy salty food as they are responsible for high blood pressure and water retention.
- Eating watery foods like lassi, watermelon, rice, muskmelon creates swelling in the body. So, better opt for foods which are drying in nature like corn, gram flour, chick pea etc.
- Foods such as brown rice, oats, and barley are the best foods one could have in this monsoon.
- Body's immunity can be increased by adding a dash of garlic to the soups, stir fries and curries you intake. Opt for yogurt, curd and almonds in your diet instead of milk.
- Drink only boiled and purified water to protect yourself from harmful germs and drinking plenty of water keeps your body hydrated.
- Vegetables like cauliflower, potatoes, cluster beans, ladies finger, kidney beans, pigeon pea, and sprouted grains must be avoided.
- Eat steamed salads instead of raw vegetables as they contain active bacteria and virus that cause bacterial and viral infections.
- Have fresh radish juice to fight cold and cough. To reduce mucous formations add pipli and rock salt to warm water. This reduces the natural monsoon ailments. Better eat seasonal fruits as non- seasonal fruits get infested with worms during the monsoons. Pomegranates, lychees, apples, bananas are among the recommended.
- Avoid eating fried items, pre-cut fruits and juices from roadside vendors and stick to high quality and hygiene.
- Always wash vegetables well and keep them clean especially if they are taken raw. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
I am 6 week 3 day pregnant. My recent Protein s test from Metropolis lab show 57% where as range is 57% to 95% in first trimester. Earlier my first miscarriage investigation shown my protein s was 53% non pregnant where as range is 55% to 70%. My present doctor advised me to not take risk and take one injection daily till 9 month. Whay should I do. This is very frustrating treatment for me take take injection daily. Please guide according. My yesterday usg shown 6 w 3 days well growth of baby.
My 4.5 month old baby boy did nit like breast milk and formula milk. Whenever we have tried to feed him they are reacting for vomiting. Please suggest me what to do.
Hello Doctor! My Gf had an contraceptive pill for first time and 18th March and have been bleeding since yesterday morning. Bleeding has not been as much as periods. Is der any problem with it and suggest any precautions if any. Wen does the bleeding stop and will she have menstrual cycle as before on regular date. Is der any chance of pregnancy as such.
I had married to an older women her husband died last year now her age was 26 years she has one child also how can I can participate in sex with safety sex she must interested is it any problem she don't have any STDs. Please advise.
I am 17 years old & I have a problem in my breast from yesterday from nipple water is coming out why this happen can you say me.
She has period on 26dec on 20jan she had sex 21 she takes unwanted 72 pill next period got 26 jan 20feb 4 March in between she had no relation the pregnancy test is also negative is still any chance of pregnancy why she not get her next period when will she got her period the date of period to be come is 4 april and till now 16 April she doesn't got her period so when will she get her period and what's the reason?
Mustard oil should be heated upto it's smoking point for cooking or the food tastes bitter. Is this correct.Please tell sir
Stress is a very common factor for all working moms. Work, home and taking care of the child all together causes great amount of stress in working mothers. Exercising makes the body release endorphins, which are stress fighting hormones and help in relieving stress. There are various types of exercises which a working woman can do.
- High energy activities: High energy aerobic exercises lead to an increased heart rate, which results in production of more endorphins that make the body fight stress naturally. They include running, skipping, dancing, etc. These also improve physical and mental health.
- Yoga: Yoga is excellent for stress relief. It involves movement and stationary poses or postures, along with breathing exercises. Yoga enhances the body's natural response to relaxation, making your life healthier.
- Tai Chi: Tai chi involves a series of flowing movements of the body along with breathing. Having its roots in martial arts, Tai Chi provides efficient stress relief.
- Pilates: This exercise involves a series of movements and exercises performed on a mat. Pilates enhance strength, flexibility, endurance and immunity of the body.
- Martial arts: Martial arts is an effective way of unleashing energy and venting out frustration, which result in reducing stress. There are different forms of martial arts to choose from, which include Judo, karate, Taekwondo and several others.
- Kick boxing: Kick boxing reduces stress to a great extent and involves punching and kicking, which is performed with discipline. Kickboxing incorporates a rigorous workout schedule and is a great way to vent out frustration and energy, releasing stress.
- Team sports: Team sports are an ideal way to relieve stress, work out and have fun, altogether. Playing tennis, cricket or football offers a double amount of stress relief. Playing with your family will encourage bonding, fun and help in relieving stress together.
- On the go exercises: Several exercises such as running or jogging and cycling allow you to have a break, breathe some fresh country air and get your mind freshened up. Along with the release of energy, travelling across beautiful places helps in stress relief.
- Meditation: Meditation is an amazing mind exercise for stress relief. It requires great concentration and must be performed in a quiet atmosphere. Peace of mind is obtained.
- Gym activities: A gym has a lot of exercising instruments and devices. They involve power and strength and energy is unleashed. This is an ideal vent for anger and frustration, which results in great stress relief.
Working moms face a lot of stress, which arise from various aspects of life, including work, home and children. Stress busting exercises should be practised to maintain a perfect mental health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Sir naturally I eat apples rare. And papayas n bananas are in our home only. So will you give me the diet about these two. N these two will work for irregular periods those who have. Please give me the diet chart in a week how many we have to take. Thank u.
Recently since 4 days my girlfriend is suffering with pain and also blood is not stopping. I did fingering into her, maybe I broke her hymen but she is also having pain just below navel stomach area. I don't think I scratched her vagina wall because I cut my nail very before this happens. Blood is not stopping. It is been 3 nights from today. I asked her to come to doctor but she is not coming. I'm really worried.
Dangers Of Teflon Cookware
Non-stick cookware has become enormously popular because of its convenience factor, and is now the most popular cookware. However, millions of people are unknowingly sacrificing their health to save a few minutes in the kitchen.
Sure it's easy to clean, affordable and incredibly popular, but this cookware is considered toxic by many experts, so this article is to help you help you pick the safest option for your family.
Teflon may be the most popular cookware sold, with some serious advantages when it comes to easy cleanup and also allowing cooks to use less oil and butter. However, it has come under fire in recent years over concerns about toxic chemical emissions, as dozens of reports and studies from both industry and outside sources. So I have talked to numerous experts and looked at the major studies conducted to find out what we should do about this issue.
A Little Background on Teflon
The chemical name for Teflon is polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), and it contains an entire set of fluorine-containing compounds called Fluoropolymers, (which are generally toxic) and are the reason that foods don't stick. This combination has been used commercially since the 1940s.
Another potential problem with nonstick cookware comes from a chemical used in making Teflon called perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA), as it has been linked to cancer in laboratory animals, and possible connections to elevated cholesterol, thyroid disease, and reduced fertility. PFOA has come under scrutiny by the EPA because the chemical has shown up in samples of people?s blood, which is concerning because PFOA lasts a long time in both people and the surrounding environment.
Depending on who you talk to, you may find that the majority of people in the know, feel that Teflon cookware is technically safe as long as it's not overheated, but when it is, the coating will begin to break down at a molecular level, that you can't see, allowing toxic & carcinogenic particles and gases to be released.
How HOT Is Too HOT?
It is said that Teflon pans start to overheat at temperatures at 500 degrees Fahrenheit and above, as smaller chemical fragments are then beginning to be released, and DuPont, inventor and manufacturer of Teflon, Kurunthachalam Kannan, Ph.D, agrees that 260�C is the recommended maximum temp for cooking with these items. However, other findings show that the coating begins to break down and release toxins into the air at only 230�C. The next question is how fast will a nonstick pan reach 230 - 260 �C? What was found is that it only takes 2-5 minutes to hit these temps, and for non-stick cookware to emit at least six toxic gases.
During some nonstick cookware lab tests, the results were surprising when showing how quickly some pans got too hot, and at very high temperatures. At 348.8�C and above, these pans can significantly decompose, emitting fumes strong enough to cause "polymer-fume fever, a temporary flu-like condition marked by chills, headache, and fever. These fumes won't kill you, but they can kill pet birds, whose respiratory systems are more fragile. After about three to five minutes of heating, when the pans reach 360�C, they release at least six toxic gasses, including:
Two global pollutants
MFA, a chemical deadly to humans at low doses
The manufacturer of the leading non-stick cookware brand, claims that the coating does not cause a problem under ?normal use.? with significant decomposition of the coating only occuring only when temperatures exceed 348.8�C, and say that these temperatures are well above the normal cooking range. However, results from a study conducted by a university food safety professor that found a generic non-stick frying pan reached 391.1�C in three minutes and 20 seconds when heated on a conventional, electric stovetop burner. And the temperatures continued to rise after the test was stopped. The leading non-stick cookware rose to 382�C in five minutes under the same conditions, and if you heat non-stick cookware to 537.7�C, the coatings will break down into a chemical warfare agent known as PFIB, that is a chemical analog of the WWII nerve gas phosgene. So your best friend in the kitchen may actually be your family's worst health enemy.
Dr.VARINDER SINGH CHANDHOK
Hi, I am 27 year old married female with a 2.6 year old daughter. There is some mental or physical problem with me, I am not sure. I do not like having sex. Because of this my husband is upset with me and has even warned to fall out of marriage because of this. Would you please help me.
Shadi ke 4 saal Baad agar humlog pregnancy Lena chahte hain tu koi problem hoga. Aur abdomen main fat Jama hone se pregnancy main koi problem nahi Hoti hai na?
बेल फल, वास्तविकता में, लिमोनिया एसिडिसिमा नाम की एक जड़ी बूटी है। यह भारत के मूल है, हालांकि, वर्तमान में यह दक्षिण-पूर्व एशिया भर में पाया जाता है। व्यापक रूप से थाईलैंड, श्रीलंका और दक्षिणी एशिया के अन्य क्षेत्रों में इसकी खेती की जाती है। बेल फल के कई अन्य नाम हैं जैसे वुड एपल, बंगाल क्विन्स, एलिफेंट एपल और मंकी फ्रूट। भारत के विभिन्न हिस्सों में हिंदू भगवान शिव की धार्मिक पूजा में इसके उपयोग के लिए प्रसिद्ध है।
बेल के लाभ
बेल के सबसे लोकप्रिय उपयोगों में से एक शर्बत बनाना है। इस फल में कई औषधीय लाभ भी हैं, जैसे कि:
1. पाचन के लिए: यह आंत में कीड़े को नष्ट करने में मदद करता है, और पाचन विकारों के लिए एक अच्छा उपाय है। इसमें 'फेरोनो गम' नामक एक पदार्थ होता है जिसका उपयोग दस्त और पेचिश के इलाज के लिए किया जाता है। पेट के अल्सर या बवासीर वाले लोगों के लिए भी बेल की सिफारिश की जाती है, क्योंकि इसमे मौजूद टनीन सूजन को कम करने के लिए जाना जाता है। बेल की रेचक संपत्ति कब्ज से बचने में मदद करती है और उस स्थिति के बाद के दर्द, असुविधा और जुड़े स्वास्थ्य जोखिमों में मदद भी करती है।
2. रक्त के लिए: रक्त की शुद्धता और शरीर को नुकसान पहुँचाने वाले हानिकारक विषाक्त पदार्थों को निकालने के लिए बेल की सिफारिश की जाती है। यह रक्त में कोलेस्ट्रॉल स्तर को बनाए रखने में भी मदद करता है। बेल के पत्ते में फाइटोन्यूट्रिएंट्स होते हैं जिनमें रक्तचाप को बनाए रखने की क्षमता होती है। इसमें रेचक गुण है जो अग्न्याशय और इंसुलिन स्राव के कार्यों को नियंत्रित करके रक्त शर्करा के स्तर को प्रबंधित करने में मदद करते हैं। इसका शरीर पर हाइपोग्लाइकेमिक प्रभाव होता है और ग्लूकोज उपयोग और उत्तेजक इंसुलिन हार्मोन बढ़ाकर रक्त ग्लूकोज के स्तर को कम करता है।
3. मधुमेह रोगियों के लिए: 'फेरोनिया गम', जो पेड़ों के तने और शाखाओं में पाया जाता है, स्थिति की गंभीरता को कम करके मधुमेह से मुकाबला करता है और खून के प्रवाह, स्राव और शर्करा के संतुलन को प्रबंधित करने में मदद करता है।
4. स्कर्वी रोकता है: स्कर्वी, शरीर में विटामिन सी की कमी के कारण होता है। बेल विटामिन सी का एक समृद्ध स्रोत है।
5. श्वसन समस्याओं के लिए: बेल पेड़ के पत्ते लोगों को चिरकाली या आवर्ती जुकाम और संबंधित श्वसन की स्थिति से बचने में सहायता करते हैं। एक कफोत्सारक के रूप में कार्य करने के कारण, यह गले में खराश, ब्रोंकाइटिस, इन्फ्लूएंजा और अस्थमा का इलाज करने में भी मदद करता है।
6. ऊर्जा को बढ़ावा देने के लिए: बेल पल्प का सौ ग्राम 140 कैलोरी प्रदान करता है। इसके अलावा, उसमें मौजूद पोषक तत्व अंग गतिविधि और चयापचय गति को बढ़ावा देते हैं। उच्च प्रोटीन सामग्री शरीर को तेजी से ठीक करने और मांसपेशियों को मजबूत करने में मदद करती है।
7. स्वस्थ जिगर के लिए: बीटा-कैरोटीन का अच्छा स्रोत होने के कारण, बेल जिगर की समस्याओं का इलाज भी करते हैं। इसमें थाइमिन और रिबोफ़्लिविन होते हैं, दोनों को जिगर स्वास्थ्य बूस्टर के रूप में जाना जाता है।
8. गर्भावस्था के दौरान: गर्भावस्था के दौरान, चीनी के साथ कच्चे बेल का पल्प खाने से मॉर्निंग सिकनेस से राहत मिलती है।
9. त्वचा के लिए: जीरा, बेल का रस और तेज पत्ते का रस दिन में दो बार पीने से पित्ती का इलाज करने में सहायता मिलती है। बेल त्वचा की चकत्ते, त्वचीलागो (त्वचा पर सफेद पैच), लालिमा, खुजली आदि त्वचा की समस्याओं को ठीक करने में मदद करता है।
बेल के दुष्प्रभाव
पोषण संबंधी स्वास्थ्य लाभ और औषधीय लाभ होने के बावजूद, बेल खाने में कुछ सावधानी बरतने की आवश्यकता भी होती है क्योंकि इससे कुछ दुष्प्रभाव और नुकसान हो सकते हैं।
1. अत्यधिक खपत से पेट में दर्द, सूजन, पेट फूलना, पेट परेशान, कब्ज और अन्य पाचन विकार हो सकते हैं।
2. यह गैस्ट्रिक मुसीबतों से पीड़ित लोगों द्वारा टाला जाना चाहिए।
3. बिना किसी ब्रेक के लगातार रोज़ाना लेने पर आंतों की पिस्टलास्टिक आंदोलनों को परेशान कर सकता है। बेल के पत्तों में टैनिन होते हैं, जो लंबे समय तक उपयोग करने पर कार्सिनजनिक प्रभाव डालते हैं और गर्भवती महिलाओं में गर्भपात कर सकते हैं।
Here is Post Prophylaxis of Hiv Drugs
Oh Hi! I’m Dr. Vinod Rena today we are going to talk about PEP drugs.
What is PEP? It is posted prophylaxis of HIV drugs if a patient had sexual intercourse with some prostitute, with some sex worker, some unknown lady, some transsexual or with some homosexual and if in this case the condom gets busted then the patient is exposed to the death content of HIV. We can nowadays start the medication within 72 hours of the direct contact and we can save the life of the patient. These drugs are called PEP or prophylactic HIV drugs which can be taken within 72 hours of the direct contact. HIV drugs and which can be started within 72 hours of the direct contact.
These drugs contain 3 to 4 anti-HIV drugs and moreover, we shall give more drugs for example if there is liver toxicity we can give drugs to stop it. If there is some problem with the liver we can give drugs to stop that and moreover we can work on the immune system. We can give pre and probiotics if we are starting these drugs on time definitely we are going to protect this patient from HIV.
If you want to connect me you can log on lybrate.com/Dr. Vinod Rena or you can visit my clinic in Sabhderjung Enclave or you can just write me or you can have an online consultation on the platform of Lybrate. Thanks.