Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. SarojaYour feedback matters!
Is PCOD a curable disease. If no wt can v do if some one is suffering from it What should be deir diet.
Sir, I had sex with my boyfriend and I was in periods i. E. 6th day of 7 day periods. Will I b pregnant. I do not wanna b pregnant. Can I avoid it by having I-pill and papaya? Please suggest a better way. Also would there be any side effect due to consumption of those things i. E. Pill n papaya?
I was having regular periods but from last two years I am suffering from irregularity in periods as my periods occurs late or have large gap.
I'vehad PCOD for almost a year now. I've been taking medication also have been working out but I'm unable to loose weight. Regardless of what I do. Plus, I've been having a lot of hair fall too. What do I do?
I have pcod disease after doing ultrasonography and I get very less amount of blood at the time of having periods I hardly need to use a pad. What should I do to have a regular periods ?
Hi, my doubt is bit personal. I'm 26 and I had unprotected sex on 12th dec with my boyfriend and my periods finished on 11th dec. Is there a possibility that I might get pregnant. From last 3 days i'm having nocturnal emission. Is this a indication i'm pregnant. I'm too worried. I do not want to be pregnant. Kindly guide me. What all measures I can take now. Please suggest.
My friend was bleeding after completion of periods this month. She was bleeding from 5th-9th (periods) this month and suddenly today again a little amount of blood came from vagina. What is the cause for this? Is there any way to reduce this problem.
Recently she indulged in sex. Now she is complaining that her breast is paining a lot. Is sucking causes a pain in breast of girl?
I am 31, married for 5 years. Planning for kids from next month. My question - Can I take HPV vaccine after having kids.
I have taken an ipill on 29th of march after unprotected intercourse. Later I had a lower abdominal pain which lasted for a week and post that I started having white vaginal discharge without any irritation or harm. My periods were due on 10th of april as usual. However, it us still yet to arrive. And as of today I am already one week late. Today I took a urine home pregnancy test which came negative.(early morning urine sample). Please review in details and advice as to when the periods could be expected and also if the pregnancy is prevented?
Running is a sport that many people indulge in, on a daily basis. For many professional athletes, running is also a part of their job. While it may be an extremely fulfilling experience in sheer physical terms, it also has varied implications in the long run as far as the health of your bones, joints and muscles go. Also, runners are constantly at the risk of getting injured, which can lead to many complications. Read on to know how you can protect the same with these five tips to avoid injuries.
- Warming Up and Stretching: Many injuries can happen when you do not stretch before you indulge in a strenuous activity like running. Warming up should be done with the help of a quick brisk walk that should happen a few minutes before you start running. Also, when you are stretching, you should not hold your breath and do it slowly without rushing yourself. Avoid stretching your muscles when they are cold. The stretching exercises should happen after the warm up.
- Strengthening Exercises: It is important to indulge in good amount of exercises that will strengthen your quads, calves and feet so that your muscles are strong enough to support your weight while you run without putting undue pressure on the joints, which can succumb to injuries and fractures. Strengthening exercises are given to hamstring muscles as well.
- Weight: Managing your weight is one of the most important parts of the regimen for a runner. If you are taking up running professionally or if you are doing it as exercise, you must ensure that your weight is at a normal level as per your ideal BMI so that you do not end up putting pressure on your knees. A good diet and plenty of exercise will help in maintaining a good weight.
- Footwear: Your shoes are one of the most important aspects when you are running. You must choose shoes that have a good cushion or gel inside. Be sure to select shoes that are designed for runners specifically, so that the shoes take on the shape of your feet and give you good balance and motion even as the friction with the ground happens. The correct footwear will support the running motion and keep injuries at bay.
- Stride Length and Impact: It is imperative to practice the correct stride length and impact when your feet hit the ground as this is where injuries most commonly happen. You will need to ensure that you get professional help from a trainer so that you can gauge and accordingly practice your stride length in keeping with your frame so that the impact is minimal on the rest of the body and its joints. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.