Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Saroja
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SarojaYour feedback matters!
Sir yesterday I had protected sex with a prostitute I had fungal infection but no open sores on my penis can I contact hiv?
I am using flo app to log my periods. I got married 7 months ago. I'm tracking all my details in it. It shows correct or a day delay menstrual cycle for me. It shows ovulation is 2 days ahead for me. So, are there any chances of being pregnant? And im suffering from lower back ache. Is it normal? Can you pls reply.
Dear Sir, I have thyroid, and iam right now taking the tablet thyronorm 100mg, but my weight is still getting incerase of monthly 3 kgs - 5 kgs my colour is also getting too dark, and i have irregular mensutral problems too right now.
Antibiotics are generally used when a person comes down with an infection or viral issues. This kind of medication is usually prescribed to stop the growth of the microorganisms, bacteria and virus that causes the infection. Yet, there are many people who do not want to have medicines or give the same to their children at all times. So you can also try some natural kitchen ingredients that act as antibiotics.
This can also save you a trip to the pharmacist. Just look around your kitchen the next time you have an infection and try to look for the following ingredients so that you can treat the same in a natural and organic manner.
- Garlic: This is a wonder ingredient that is used for a variety of purposes inside and outside the kitchen. Garlic has been used as a condiment in all Indian cuisines since time immemorial. The compound present in garlic is called allicin which has properties that are similar to penicillin. This is a natural antibiotic that can stop the growth of the virus and the bacteria so that the infection can be treated in a natural manner. Besides being an antibiotic, this ingredient also works as an anti inflammatory drug. From colds to managing cardiovascular problems and all kinds of infections, this ingredient can help in treating a variety of conditions.
- Honey: Honey is a rich ingredient that should be taken on a daily basis so that one can not only treat, but also prevent various kinds of infections and other conditions. The high levels of antioxidants can help in removing the toxins and the bacteria so that the infection can be removed from the body. This can also be applied as an antiseptic on the skin when there is an infection or a cut.
- Cabbage: Cabbage is a vegetable that is rich when it comes to sulphur. This is an element that is known as a good infection medication especially for skin eruptions like corns and various other kinds of issues. Vitamin C is also another ingredient that is present in cabbage. The combination of sulphur and this vitamin helps in fighting infection and also preventing the same. You can have lots of cabbage in your vegetable preparations as well as salads.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is another ingredient that is known to help in many matters. One can effectively manage one’s weight and manage chronic lifestyle diseases like diabetes and other cardiovascular diseases. This can also help in fighting infections if taken in its raw form. This is also an antiseptic element that helps in preventing infections if one has had any wound. This can also be used to sterilize the area where one gets wounded as it is a chemical free astringent.
- Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is one of the best antibiotics and antiseptics that can also help in removing the toxins that are present in specific parts of the body. This will help in fighting infections and preventing the same, if taken on a regular basis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.