Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SarojaYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years female. I have not much interested on sex .I like romance but I hear something about sex means its disgusting me. I didn't like sex. Really I don't I know whether my husband live with me or not in future. I don't know I have a problem or not. But I eat badam pista well. I am loving one guy. But I am not interested in sex. Romance ok but sex oh my god. Why all r interest on that.
Hi, I just married 15 days back, I want to know something, on my wedding day me and my wife flows in the moment of heat and we did intercourse, but after 2 days her periods started, so did she get pregnant? And again last night we again inter-coursed, but she didn't want to get pregnant now. Please advice on this. Thanks.
My friend feels severe pain only on the first day of her menstruation. She feels like vomiting and loo. Kindly advice.
Hi I am a 26 year old women and I got 2 times abortion. One time missed abortion. One time no heart beat in first trimester. What should I do?
My wife is suffering very much pain during the periods and also have vomiting during the same, please suggest me what I do?
I have taken abortion pills and bleeding started on 19th may problem is that it's still bleeding today I went to hospital for lower abdomen ultrasound and result was normal now doctor taken my blood for test can you please help if there something remain in blood then what the doctor will do and if they give medicine for removing the remaining part tat medicine will work like same like o have to face stomach cramps nd all the same problem pl let me knw mam I will be thankful to you.
I am married for 1.5years and I am 28 years old. My menstruation cycle was regular but this year in april menstruation did not occurred. My doctor advised me to take krimson 35 for three months. Those three months my period was regular. I stopped taking pill after 3 months and my due date was 2.8. 2015. But till now it does not happened. I had thick vaginal discharge and muscle pain like I have before my period. Now watery discharge is happening. I had last unprotected sex on 2.8. 15. My home pregnancy test comes out negative on 9.8. 15. What should I do? Am I pregnant? is there anything serious about it? Pls suggest.
I am 23 yrs I have pcod problem and bad acidity problem and my weight is 65 I want to reduce it wht can I do?
An important part of your adult life and a way of expressing your love, sex can be an effort when, both you and your partner do not feel up to it.
However when you completely put a stop to having sex, these 5 things can happen:
- You feel more anxious: A study by a group of Scottish researchers reveals that when you go without sex for a long time, you are unable to cope with the pressures of life. Couples who had sex for at least once over a 14 day period were able to cope with stressful situations, the study revealed. During sex, your body releases chemicals like oxytocin and endorphins that leave you with happy feelings. When you abstain from it, you shut down an avenue to get rid of pent-up emotion or energy.
- It raises the possibility of prostate cancer in men: Research reveals that men who have sex regularly experience a 20% fall in their chances of developing prostate cancer. The reason is frequent episodes of ejaculation bring about the removal of harmful matter from the prostate gland.
- You become more prone to colds and flu: Less sex can affect your body's ability to fight off germs, making you prone to common colds and flu. A research by the Wilkes-Barre University shows that couples who have sex one or two times a week witness a 30% boost in the production of immunoglobulin A or IgA (an antibody that is the body's first line of defense against germs) compared to people who don't.
- It increases the risk for erectile dysfunction (ED) in men: Findings published in the American Journal of Medicine highlight the fact that men who have sex less frequently are two times more likely to experience ED than men who have sex about once a week. According to the researchers of the study, frequent sex allows the penis to maintain its strength and effectiveness.
- A drop in Urinary Tract Infections (UTI) for women: One good thing comes out of not having sex. It is said that about 80% of UTI occurs within 24 hours of having sex. During intercourse, bacteria from the vagina get transported into the urethra, leading to the infection of the area. For women, the decision to not have sex can reduce the risk of developing this condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
What can I do for decrease my back pane during my periods and what precautions are? Is this problems effects my future married life.
Hi, Lady (32 yrs), healthy. Pregnant - 40wks 2 days, Amniotic fluid index -70, CTG (foetal heart beat )- normal. Tight and closed cervix. Getting treated in a international hospital abroad. At 39 wks 5 days Dr. tried oxytocin for 6 hours (mixed with lactate soln). Good contractions, good foetal heart rate but no improvement in cervix Today (40wks 2 days) - CTG - normal, amniotic fluid - 70. Drs asked to come back after 3 days. Patient walking a lot and hydrated well with water tender coconut. Drs at this hospital are reluctant to use misoprostol or cerviprime gel as they say its usage is banned in their hospital. Also they say these 2 medicines are dangerous and could lead to uncontrolled contractions. What should I do. Should I wait? I can wait for more days but should I also take a second opinion from other hospital which may use these medicines safely for cervical ripening followed by oxytocin shot for labour indication? Pls advise.
How can we reduce the breast size naturally or through medication? I am 21yrs old. So which medicine would be preferable? So that it doest have any side effects to body.
Hi sir/madam Am 3 months pregnant and have craving of having a soft drink such as pepsi ,sprite or thumsup. Is it harmful for me and my foetus.
Hello doctor my is 10 weeks pregnant jest now she went to urine it looks like light red in color what will be the problem.
Sir/Mam I am having a little ball like something in my left breast, when I press it I feel pain, I noticed it almost 2 years ago, I have not consulted any Dr. Yet, I want to know that, is it a serious matter or will it be fine itself?
Unlike muscle aches, neuropathic pain or nerve pain is usually a lifelong condition. This usually affects the feet. In some cases, it can get better over the years but in most cases, nerve pain stays persistent or worsens with time. Neuropathic pain is caused by nerve damage and commonly triggered by conditions such as diabetes or is a result of the side effects of medication or chemotherapy.
Medication is usually the first line of treatment when it comes to dealing with neuropathic pain. Medication prescribed for such conditions can be categorized as:
- Local anesthetics
These may be prescribed individually or in a combination of two or more types of drugs. additionally, topical creams may also be prescribed for pain relief. Conventional medicine can provide temporary relief from nerve pain. However, in the long run, making a few lifestyle changes can help control nerve pain. Here are a few tips.
- Exercise: Nerve pain may tempt you to sit in one place, but you must force yourself to walk about and exercise a little on a regular basis. Exercising increases blood flow to the extremities of the body and releases endorphins that act as natural painkillers. It can also expand blood vessels and nourish damaged nerves.
- Avoid alcohol: If you suffer from nerve damage, alcohol can aggravate the damage and increase pain. Hence it is best to skip alcohol and all other kinds of stimulants.
- Heat therapy: Soaking your feet in a warm bath or using a heat pack can be very effective when it comes to dealing with nerve pain. The heat temporarily increase blood flow and reduces pressure on the nerves. However, be careful to avoid burning yourself.
- Get a good night's sleep: Nerve pain is usually aggravated at night, thus disturbing your sleep. To get the required 8 hours of sleep a day, try maintaining a schedule of going to bed and waking up at the same time everyday. Drinking a cup of warm milk may also help you fall asleep faster. Ensure that the last cup of coffee you drink is in the afternoon.
- Massage: As with muscle pains; a massage can help ease and reduce nerve pain. Your choice of oils also has a role to play in the effectiveness of the massage. While lavender oil helps people relax and takes their mind of the pain, geranium oil can help directly reduce nerve pain. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.