Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sarma B S R AnjaneyaYour feedback matters!
My son have a bad habit. He is 5 years. Wo apni finger, nose m dalkr. Apny mouth m dalta hai. Pehle y problem nhi thi. Kuch time s krny Kya hai. Kya kuch help mil skti hai. Kya iski koi medicine available hai. Please help me.
Insulin is the most common treatment prescribed for people affected with diabetes. Diabetes is condition where high amounts of glucose prevail in the blood for an extended period of time. However, there are some drugs that offer an alternative to insulin in treating diabetes, which are:
- Liraglutide: Liraglutide is a glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) drug that causes the body to release greater amounts of insulin so as to facilitate the movement of glucose from the blood to the cells. People with type 2 diabetes generally use this treatment. It slows the digestion process and can cause symptoms of headache and nausea.
- Pramlintide: It's an artificially produced version of amylin. It is taken by both type 1 and type 2 diabetic patients, facilitates slower digestion of food and therefore, controls release of sugar in the blood. It can cause tiredness and nausea.
- Dulaglutide:This treatment is for people affected with type 2 diabetes and it is administered once a week. It causes more insulin to be released and pass the glucose to the cells. It can cause loss of appetite, nausea and abdominal cramps as side effects.
- Albiglutide: This treatment facilitates pancreas to release insulin and limits the glucagon hormone production. It is used by type 2 diabetes patients who have not taken well to other treatments. The side effects are skin reaction, respiratory tract infection and nausea.
- Exenatide: It is a drug that causes pancreas to release insulin that facilitates movement of glucose to cells. It is a treatment for type 2 diabetes and it restricts release of glucagon in the body. The possible side effects are acidity, constipation and vomiting.
Related Tip: "Living Well with Type 2 Diabetes"
I want know that child growth what process mean fetal development and cardiovascular activity in by months by months detail please advice.
I have seen kids of age 4. Huge build up n height when compared to my daughter. She hardly eats much. Is there any solution to she having food in lill more quantity. According to her age she doesn't have what and how much she has to.
My son who is 5 years gets lot of burps and has gas. Occasionally complaints of stomach pain. Any home remedy please.
I have" 4" month's daughter. (girl baby) She have normal fever & loose motion due to winter. Pls tell me medicine for girl baby.
My male baby Age is 17 months old. His last two month the health is poor viral fever submit in body due to changing in weather so how can I build his immune system what type of necessary supplement I give to him or follow food chart please give me the solution.
Hello Dr. My daughter is of 7 months and my problem is that my daughter tongue is always white due to milk how I can clean her tongue.
I have 8 months male child he suffered from digestive problem if he drink milk vomit just a minute and loose motion. What solution the problem?
Sir, how much is the recovery chance of AML (acute myeloid leukemia). The patient is 7 years old girl.
Hello Doctor my Daughter is 13 month old, she wake-up in night around 2-2.30 daily and start weeping loudly, did not drink milk and water, just crying and screaming. I have checked everything gas, ear, potty, stomach and did find that where is the problem, why she cry daily for hours in mid night. Please suggest me something what to do.
Hello. Meri beti 4 year ki hai. But full slim hai food pora khati hai milk ziyada piti b hai but vo fat nai horai . please achi tonic ya KyA khalana bataye please Wait to 10 kg hai 5 month se.
My 8 months old girl baby refusing to drink cows milk and not eating any solid foods and sleeping properly. What to do for these problems?
My child is suffering from epilepsy since last 2 years and now he is 8 years old. But still In spit talking medicine sezuires are not controlled. So please so advice me.
I am a working woman and my baby is 10 months old. She does like to eat anything. She only want breast feeding. What to do?
Its about My new born baby doctor has checked her glucose levels and it up to 35lb so they asked me to shift baby in Icu even baby is healthy.
My son 6 years old is not taking interest in food. Please recommend any kind of tonic and supplements.
Is it just that more cases are being reported or is there an actual increase in child abuse cases? This can be debated, but the hard-hitting fact is a definite increase in the number of child abuse incidents. Unbelievable as it may sound, the abuse is not always about strangers. It could come from unsuspected corners – close family and friends who frequently visit the home and have access to the child. It is not just limited to the girl child; male child abuse is equally likely and is happening.
As much as we try to look for possible culprits, it would not be. Given the number of people in our social circles, both close and extended, it is very difficult to always be on the look. Plus, there are a number of people who are totally unfamiliar (schools, workplace, parks, shops, etc.). The best defense for the parents would be to teach the child about what he or she should watch out for. This should be further enhanced by the parent knowing the signs to watch for as a result of child abuse.
Educating the child is extremely important. Also, emphasize on the child coming back and telling you if anything unpleasant has happened. This is the most difficult and effective aspect for parents.
- Talk to your child about good touch and bad touch.
- Teach them names of private parts (or alternates if you prefer) and get them to use these.
- Emphasize that unless someone is involved in their health and hygiene, there is no need to touch their private parts.
- Even lingering touches inappropriately in certain parts (buttocks, chest, thighs, etc.) should be discussed.
- Give them the confidence to talk to you, if they even doubt that someone touched them badly.
- Do not chide or scold the child, as it is not their mistake.
- Even if they are complaining about someone close, do not disbelieve them.
- Give them a patient hearing about the full episode, let them talk, and if required, you can always ask for more details.
- Cutting them off in the first instance will take away their complete confidence, and they will never confide again. This is very important, as the child needs to believe that he/she is being listened to and believed.
- Do not be mad at them; it was not their fault. Give them this assurance multiple times, and let them know that nothing changes as you will help them.
Children get scared and withdraw into a shell if anything happens, and unless they have the confidence, they may not open up at all. Therefore, educating the child is the most important and effective way to control child sexual abuse. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.